Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Juro's cutesy art [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@jurobii

Oh, gosh, I love it! Thank you so much!
@jurobii

Oh, gosh, I love it! Thank you so much!
machine_by_salsa_sig.gif
@RoyalUndyne
Here's your art! If anything needs tweaking, do let me know and i'll change it up for you :')

IwPePgk.jpg
@RoyalUndyne
Here's your art! If anything needs tweaking, do let me know and i'll change it up for you :')

IwPePgk.jpg
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii thank you very much!! :D It's amazing ^_^
@jurobii thank you very much!! :D It's amazing ^_^
Lichtdrache.gif
@Rochambeau
Here's your milotic drawing! Do give me a shout if anything needs tweaking, yeah? :')

AFE0C5Z.jpg
@Rochambeau
Here's your milotic drawing! Do give me a shout if anything needs tweaking, yeah? :')

AFE0C5Z.jpg
IMG_3120.png
@Jurobii

Oh my ; o ;!!! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen, thank you so, so much!!! ;; Would you mind if I put this on the profile of one of my OCs (inspired by Milotic)? ;;;
@Jurobii

Oh my ; o ;!!! This is the cutest thing I've ever seen, thank you so, so much!!! ;; Would you mind if I put this on the profile of one of my OCs (inspired by Milotic)? ;;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@jurobii May i be pinged when slots opened?
@jurobii May i be pinged when slots opened?
iO2X60T.png
@rochambeau
I'm so glad you like it <3 and yes of course you may, as long as credit is given :'D

@glacecakes
Added!! Thank you for your interest c:
@rochambeau
I'm so glad you like it <3 and yes of course you may, as long as credit is given :'D

@glacecakes
Added!! Thank you for your interest c:
IMG_3120.png
@fibs
Here you go!! :'D as always, if there's any changes that need to be made, do let me know c:

YridxUo.jpg

@glacecakes
Slots are open again!
@fibs
Here you go!! :'D as always, if there's any changes that need to be made, do let me know c:

YridxUo.jpg

@glacecakes
Slots are open again!
IMG_3120.png
@jurobii
aaa it's super cute <3
apologies for not asking in my original post, but would it be too late to get a transparent background? if so, that's completely fine! :>
@jurobii
aaa it's super cute <3
apologies for not asking in my original post, but would it be too late to get a transparent background? if so, that's completely fine! :>
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@fibs
That's fine! I'll PM you the transparent image :')
@fibs
That's fine! I'll PM you the transparent image :')
IMG_3120.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19