Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [b] OC art; [h] t, g, SPRITES & other!
1 2 3 4 5 6
@ketzel99, @Mesai, Thank you guys for posting, your art is lovely but not what I'm after right now.

@PokeRobin, Ah please don't feel the need to on my behalf! If you do end up drawing things, I'd love to see, but I'm probably going to put off taking any animal commissions for them for a while since I really want them to get some human art first :>
@ketzel99, @Mesai, Thank you guys for posting, your art is lovely but not what I'm after right now.

@PokeRobin, Ah please don't feel the need to on my behalf! If you do end up drawing things, I'd love to see, but I'm probably going to put off taking any animal commissions for them for a while since I really want them to get some human art first :>
I have most of my art posted here (if you want to see humans quickly, just click here but threre's more examples down the blog

I have way too much time in my hands thanks to my sickness, so I would have plenty of time to draw.
As for payment, I would love any of the sprites (except nature) for a couple of drawings? I could do 2 refs, one full body and one bust and one couple drawing for that?
Or gems. Whichever works better for you ^^
I have most of my art posted here (if you want to see humans quickly, just click here but threre's more examples down the blog

I have way too much time in my hands thanks to my sickness, so I would have plenty of time to draw.
As for payment, I would love any of the sprites (except nature) for a couple of drawings? I could do 2 refs, one full body and one bust and one couple drawing for that?
Or gems. Whichever works better for you ^^
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
Hello! If you're still looking, I have an art shop in my signature, with examples and links to more of my art. Don't think there's any example of couple art I've done, but know that I'm certainly able to do those as well!
Hello! If you're still looking, I have an art shop in my signature, with examples and links to more of my art. Don't think there's any example of couple art I've done, but know that I'm certainly able to do those as well!
c8afb8b4b3.pngtumblr_ozt2q91f2f1w8xkufo6_250.png
@Khoshekh alright! If you're looking forward to commissioning me, please let me know when you are ready and I'll PM you! Thank you so much, and good luck!
@Khoshekh alright! If you're looking forward to commissioning me, please let me know when you are ready and I'll PM you! Thank you so much, and good luck!
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@Fanartsy, @HotGeometry, Your styles are lovely but not what I'm after right now; thanks for posting though!
@Fanartsy, @HotGeometry, Your styles are lovely but not what I'm after right now; thanks for posting though!
Bumping, added more items including Light Sprite, Akirbeak, and Speedy!
Bumping, added more items including Light Sprite, Akirbeak, and Speedy!
My art thread is here with examples and prices.

I also have also more realistic art style which has example image here and more so on my blog.
My art thread is here with examples and prices.

I also have also more realistic art style which has example image here and more so on my blog.
@Khoshekh

Here is a link to my art shop, prices and examplws can be found there!
@Khoshekh

Here is a link to my art shop, prices and examplws can be found there!
sdSRvlV.png
http://sta.sh/2usanyb1uun?edit=1
here are my waist up samples. :)

I normally charge 5$ so 500gems or treasure equiv would be nice. ^^
thank you for looking. <3
http://sta.sh/2usanyb1uun?edit=1
here are my waist up samples. :)

I normally charge 5$ so 500gems or treasure equiv would be nice. ^^
thank you for looking. <3
rIqRfi8.png

3SnnTam.png
1 2 3 4 5 6