Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Affordable Art and Stories/Lore (Closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Silif
I'd like the slot then^^ I was actually going to ask if you're up for a sad story (about a guardian who failed to protect his charge), but I forgot. >< Not sure about the length option, I'd like to leave that to you.
And it's probably going to take me a while to write the commission information, so no worries about the other commissions. I'm a patient person. :)
@Silif
I'd like the slot then^^ I was actually going to ask if you're up for a sad story (about a guardian who failed to protect his charge), but I forgot. >< Not sure about the length option, I'd like to leave that to you.
And it's probably going to take me a while to write the commission information, so no worries about the other commissions. I'm a patient person. :)
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@DeepflowManah I'm up for anything, really :D I've written across a billion different themes; recently, other than my academia and lab write-ups (which are basically a novel each) I've been working on my novella (Which is hella sad) and a fire emblem novelization which I've kind of put on hiatus for a while :'(

I'l put you in the slot - if I haven't heard from you by the time you make it to the top, I'll drop you a ping/message, sound good? :)
@DeepflowManah I'm up for anything, really :D I've written across a billion different themes; recently, other than my academia and lab write-ups (which are basically a novel each) I've been working on my novella (Which is hella sad) and a fire emblem novelization which I've kind of put on hiatus for a while :'(

I'l put you in the slot - if I haven't heard from you by the time you make it to the top, I'll drop you a ping/message, sound good? :)
xDwSUFw.png6vKG7wM.png29gIxDC.pngai7vD7L.png
@Silif
Yup, sounds great^^ Thanks!
@Silif
Yup, sounds great^^ Thanks!
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
@Anubiis Your stories are ready! Together, they came out to 1603 words, so 50kT, if that's okay?
@Anubiis Your stories are ready! Together, they came out to 1603 words, so 50kT, if that's okay?
@Silif, coolio! I'll pay in gems since I'm very treasure broke, haha cx
@Silif, coolio! I'll pay in gems since I'm very treasure broke, haha cx
sdSRvlV.png
@JaxnGrey You're up next! Just a confirmation of your order: short story, non-FR, ~2000 words. Depending on the length, it'll be somewhere between 50 and 60kt, if that's alright?
@JaxnGrey You're up next! Just a confirmation of your order: short story, non-FR, ~2000 words. Depending on the length, it'll be somewhere between 50 and 60kt, if that's alright?
@Silif yup that sounds perfect to me! thank you so much!
@Silif yup that sounds perfect to me! thank you so much!
qiTymVx.png
Deer/Cassie - It/it's - Adult
FR+0
Rutilan City Lorebook
tumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
@JaxnGrey coolio~ I'll get started!
@JaxnGrey coolio~ I'll get started!
@StormBerserker STAHP IGNORING ME ON SKYPE

Your commission is up next! 70kt, for the neck-up and the special meme, righto?

@StormBerserker STAHP IGNORING ME ON SKYPE

Your commission is up next! 70kt, for the neck-up and the special meme, righto?

@DeepflowManah I've gotten through a couple commissions and reduced my total slots number to 6, and arranged it as 4 art slots and 2 writing slots. Currently, there's an art slot and a writing slot open, one of which belongs to you - which one would you like? I'll hold off on opening up the final slot until I hear from you :)
@DeepflowManah I've gotten through a couple commissions and reduced my total slots number to 6, and arranged it as 4 art slots and 2 writing slots. Currently, there's an art slot and a writing slot open, one of which belongs to you - which one would you like? I'll hold off on opening up the final slot until I hear from you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9