Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SG&M] - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Hey there! I'm interested in breeding cards. May I hit you up with a private message? I got a lot going on with my hatchery >.<
@silverdrake Hey there! I'm interested in breeding cards. May I hit you up with a private message? I got a lot going on with my hatchery >.<
image.png
@Wishy

Sure! c:
@Wishy

Sure! c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake
Type of service: Coding or/and graphics? Arty shoppy templatey.
Reference(s): What do I put here?
Total price: I have no idea. There is no price listed for coding, but there is one for graphics. What would you say?
Payment type: (gems, treasure, items, other services) I will probably pay in art. Here is my stuff.

Specifics: I have no idea what I want. If I must, I will think of something, but is it at all possible to let you use your Imagination to make it?
I am looking for an antique-ish, library look. With a little bit of bright color of course in the form of a rainbow of paint. I don't wish it to be all over, but maybe localized. Any questions?
@silverdrake
Type of service: Coding or/and graphics? Arty shoppy templatey.
Reference(s): What do I put here?
Total price: I have no idea. There is no price listed for coding, but there is one for graphics. What would you say?
Payment type: (gems, treasure, items, other services) I will probably pay in art. Here is my stuff.

Specifics: I have no idea what I want. If I must, I will think of something, but is it at all possible to let you use your Imagination to make it?
I am looking for an antique-ish, library look. With a little bit of bright color of course in the form of a rainbow of paint. I don't wish it to be all over, but maybe localized. Any questions?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Anigma

Sure! Send payment (260k) via PM and I'll get started! :)
@Anigma

Sure! Send payment (260k) via PM and I'll get started! :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Hi! I'm just curious: how did you make your own signature? It's so cool that different parts of the picture lead you to different places C:
@silverdrake

Hi! I'm just curious: how did you make your own signature? It's so cool that different parts of the picture lead you to different places C:
Oe4VMVi.png
  • My username is Phoenixofwar, not Pheonixofwar. Please copy and paste!
  • I'm a she/her
  • Planning to set up an art shop in the future...
@Phoenixofwar

Hi! I made it by joining separate images and coding the links in. c: Hope this helps! :D If you would like to purchase one, I can give you a nice discount. c;
@Phoenixofwar

Hi! I made it by joining separate images and coding the links in. c: Hope this helps! :D If you would like to purchase one, I can give you a nice discount. c;
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33