Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [SG&M] - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
^
^
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake I don't have much money but I would love your graphics for my hatchery. All I have is 150kT.....is there a way I could buy like a hatchery pack where you include all the stuff I need for my hatchery maybe?
@silverdrake I don't have much money but I would love your graphics for my hatchery. All I have is 150kT.....is there a way I could buy like a hatchery pack where you include all the stuff I need for my hatchery maybe?
Leaving FR for right now! Just so you know!
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dalz1mo.png
@Fiji

Hello! Sorry for the late reply; I was at work. I'd love to work on your hatchery graphics! What sort of things are you looking for it? Perhaps I can tell you how we can work out the prices. :)
@Fiji

Hello! Sorry for the late reply; I was at work. I'd love to work on your hatchery graphics! What sort of things are you looking for it? Perhaps I can tell you how we can work out the prices. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Do you accept gems?

(I was thinking a signature button for my hatchery like a 100x100 but my t is dead and my g is alive and kicking so)
@silverdrake

Do you accept gems?

(I was thinking a signature button for my hatchery like a 100x100 but my t is dead and my g is alive and kicking so)
@SirArchimedes

Yep! :) Let me know what you want in the graphic and I'll work out the price for you. :)
@SirArchimedes

Yep! :) Let me know what you want in the graphic and I'll work out the price for you. :)
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake

Honestly, the only thing that matters for me is that the name is in there and that it looks reasonably polished (so unlike what I have right now XDD)

my hatchery doesn't have any real color schemes or mascots so anything goes
@silverdrake

Honestly, the only thing that matters for me is that the name is in there and that it looks reasonably polished (so unlike what I have right now XDD)

my hatchery doesn't have any real color schemes or mascots so anything goes
@SirArchimedes

Alright! I'll whip up something shortly! :D It'll be 50g. c: Please send payment via PM. c:
@SirArchimedes

Alright! I'll whip up something shortly! :D It'll be 50g. c: Please send payment via PM. c:
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
@silverdrake Ah sorry I already found someone! Sorry about that :o
@silverdrake Ah sorry I already found someone! Sorry about that :o
@Fiji

No worries! c: Hope you have a great day!
@Fiji

No worries! c: Hope you have a great day!
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
Thank you ^-^
Thank you ^-^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33