Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | dwarf dragons. [ CLOSED | NEW THREAD ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Zaephyrr

I prefer if you send them over first, but if you feel safer by sending them afterwards,
I don't mind it too much. c:
and yes, that'd be 70 gems.
@Zaephyrr

I prefer if you send them over first, but if you feel safer by sending them afterwards,
I don't mind it too much. c:
and yes, that'd be 70 gems.
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam

I'm happy sending them now, i'll do that right away!

I may also be interested in getting another one for Saothraigh's mate, after you're done; would that be alright to do a double-up like that? :P He also has an accent, so i'm fine paying more if you're down for that!
@dwarjam

I'm happy sending them now, i'll do that right away!

I may also be interested in getting another one for Saothraigh's mate, after you're done; would that be alright to do a double-up like that? :P He also has an accent, so i'm fine paying more if you're down for that!
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@Zaephyrr

you may order as many as you want in one opening, there's really no limit, except when the slots get full. c:
so once I'm done with this one, go ahead and order as many more as you want to aha!

as long as it's not a very detailed one, I can work with that, I will probably simplify it a little anyways to fit in better with my style! :>
@Zaephyrr

you may order as many as you want in one opening, there's really no limit, except when the slots get full. c:
so once I'm done with this one, go ahead and order as many more as you want to aha!

as long as it's not a very detailed one, I can work with that, I will probably simplify it a little anyways to fit in better with my style! :>
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam That's great then, thank you ^^ Just so you can get a feel as to the guy i'm talking about: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12535569] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/125356/12535569_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] How much would you want in gems for the accent + flower crown and rose? ^^
@dwarjam

That's great then, thank you ^^ Just so you can get a feel as to the guy i'm talking about:

How much would you want in gems for the accent + flower crown and rose? ^^
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@dwarjam [b]username:[/b] CynicalMuffin [b]dragon you want a picture of:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24717271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/247173/24717271_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]apparel you want me to include:[/b] [item=Soft Pink Filet] [item=Starlight Cloak] [b]anything else?:[/b] [size=2] Hello! Unfortunately this little guy does have an accent, but the accent is mostly pink, I am happy if you decide to do the headshot with just light pinks or some combination of those colours. I am kinda hoping to test my luck, so would this little dude be okay to draw? I’ll be paying in treasure; 53,400KT for price I am assuming yes? And any additional cost. Edit: I may have missed a crucial detail; Imps and Faes only.
@dwarjam
username: CynicalMuffin

dragon you want a picture of:
24717271_350.png

apparel you want me to include:
Starlight Cloak

anything else?:

Hello! Unfortunately this little guy does have an accent, but the accent is mostly pink, I am happy if you decide to do the headshot with just light pinks or some combination of those colours. I am kinda hoping to test my luck, so would this little dude be okay to draw? I’ll be paying in treasure; 53,400KT for price I am assuming yes? And any additional cost.

Edit: I may have missed a crucial detail; Imps and Faes only.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@Zaephyrr

oh he looks super lovely!!

the accent doesn't look that complicated, and doesn't cover up majority of his face, I can easily do that. c:

60 gems for the base, extra 10 gems for each apparel, and I'll make the accent 5 gems as it looks like it won't be too difficult to add.
so that's 85 gems. c:
@Zaephyrr

oh he looks super lovely!!

the accent doesn't look that complicated, and doesn't cover up majority of his face, I can easily do that. c:

60 gems for the base, extra 10 gems for each apparel, and I'll make the accent 5 gems as it looks like it won't be too difficult to add.
so that's 85 gems. c:
banner by fellefan
@CynicalMuffin

sadly the current available linearts I've got are imperial and fae, I haven't started with coatl lineart, yet.
are you okay with waiting till I complete the coatl lineart, and then I could accept yours? :>
@CynicalMuffin

sadly the current available linearts I've got are imperial and fae, I haven't started with coatl lineart, yet.
are you okay with waiting till I complete the coatl lineart, and then I could accept yours? :>
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam

I am more than okay with waiting! Sorry for not reading that section to your shop; whenever you have the time to start on my guy, send me the ping and I'll send you the treasure. :)

Your art is really good and I look forward to the time you complete the coatl line art.
@dwarjam

I am more than okay with waiting! Sorry for not reading that section to your shop; whenever you have the time to start on my guy, send me the ping and I'll send you the treasure. :)

Your art is really good and I look forward to the time you complete the coatl line art.
"The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns. He comes as everything you've ever wished for.”
@dwarjam
Could I be added to your pingist for when/if you male other lines? I don't have many imperials or faes really but your style is adorable and I'd love to order some for just about any other species lol.
@dwarjam
Could I be added to your pingist for when/if you male other lines? I don't have many imperials or faes really but your style is adorable and I'd love to order some for just about any other species lol.
@Rubicon

absolutely, I can do that! :>
@Rubicon

absolutely, I can do that! :>
banner by fellefan
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10