Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] TheTinyArtShop - gijinka/dragon
1 2 3
@Yaevinn of course!! :)
@Yaevinn of course!! :)
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@Xenondra @Apollomi @Treori @MoonGoddess @Trickilicky @jastoz @MegaAbsols @Luminaries @Ammut @Yaevinn @CynicalMuffin

A slot open again! And i decided to make a 3 slot waiting list (aka, people who have the funds, but i haven't started their commissions yet and am not taking money from until i'm done with current commission).
@Xenondra @Apollomi @Treori @MoonGoddess @Trickilicky @jastoz @MegaAbsols @Luminaries @Ammut @Yaevinn @CynicalMuffin

A slot open again! And i decided to make a 3 slot waiting list (aka, people who have the funds, but i haven't started their commissions yet and am not taking money from until i'm done with current commission).
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL IncEfA4.pngo2DCDvU.pngzNpBqGi.png8nnLMSP.pngaHVtVAa.pngL9gnFws.pngK24IHjN.png
@thetinyshiloh

I would love a gijinka portrait of Fingolfin!

Referance: Dragon | Gijinka

Extra: I would love it if you could give him a lot darker skin tone, Like a dark browny/mossy kind of skin tone.(I will see if I can find a tone reference).
I was also wondering if you could change the tattoos to a more sylvan look(change the colour/pattern - I was thinking so they more match the patterns on a tree)?
Also if he could have a thin gold sylvan band on his head with a small emerald in the front, that would be amazing.

edit- if you wanted to do him shirtless to show the tattoo on his shoulders I am fine with that.

I hope that is all alright! :)
@thetinyshiloh

I would love a gijinka portrait of Fingolfin!

Referance: Dragon | Gijinka

Extra: I would love it if you could give him a lot darker skin tone, Like a dark browny/mossy kind of skin tone.(I will see if I can find a tone reference).
I was also wondering if you could change the tattoos to a more sylvan look(change the colour/pattern - I was thinking so they more match the patterns on a tree)?
Also if he could have a thin gold sylvan band on his head with a small emerald in the front, that would be amazing.

edit- if you wanted to do him shirtless to show the tattoo on his shoulders I am fine with that.

I hope that is all alright! :)
Fear the ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
@Yaevinn I am definitely interested! I will need more clarification on the tattoos (do you mean his tertiary gene, the smoke-type pattern? But more sylvan?). And of course, i'll make sure you like the sketch before I proceed with it!

But first, pricing - I'm pricing this at 700 gems (or 630k). Are you comfortable with this? I can also take mixed payments or reduce the price with something off my wishlist. Message me if you would like to proceed, and we can go over details! Thank you so much for your interest~
@Yaevinn I am definitely interested! I will need more clarification on the tattoos (do you mean his tertiary gene, the smoke-type pattern? But more sylvan?). And of course, i'll make sure you like the sketch before I proceed with it!

But first, pricing - I'm pricing this at 700 gems (or 630k). Are you comfortable with this? I can also take mixed payments or reduce the price with something off my wishlist. Message me if you would like to proceed, and we can go over details! Thank you so much for your interest~
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

^
^
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

I WANT A SLOT
let me get out of bed and get on my computer to fill stuff out
I WANT A SLOT
let me get out of bed and get on my computer to fill stuff out
@Surfbort mmk, i'll put you down! no rush :D
@Surfbort mmk, i'll put you down! no rush :D
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

@thetinyshiloh I'd like a character design for Liina. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27650884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/276509/27650884_350.png[/img] [/url] How I imagine her: - 20s - Happy - Black hair....let's give her a flower crown with Cyan flowers - A rounder face - Dramatic glasses like she's wearing now - Lots of ear piercings - Not a big fan of heavy clothing....just a crop top will be fine
@thetinyshiloh
I'd like a character design for Liina.

27650884_350.png

How I imagine her:
- 20s
- Happy
- Black hair....let's give her a flower crown with Cyan flowers
- A rounder face
- Dramatic glasses like she's wearing now
- Lots of ear piercings
- Not a big fan of heavy clothing....just a crop top will be fine
@Surfbort eeee! i'm so excited!! she sounds super cute too. OK, lemme work up a sketch for you to approve before payment (and this will help me figure out pricing), and we can continue via messaging or tumblr chat, or whatever.

thank you!!
@Surfbort eeee! i'm so excited!! she sounds super cute too. OK, lemme work up a sketch for you to approve before payment (and this will help me figure out pricing), and we can continue via messaging or tumblr chat, or whatever.

thank you!!
LLLLLL
Shiloh
they/them
FR +0

old art thread

@thetinyshiloh
okay. see ya on tumblr!
@thetinyshiloh
okay. see ya on tumblr!
1 2 3