Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ONION SHOP [closed]
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 184
@ado
Hello, and welcome!~

Sure! I’d love to do that for you.
I’ll go ahead and get started on him! ^^
@ado
Hello, and welcome!~

Sure! I’d love to do that for you.
I’ll go ahead and get started on him! ^^
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb hi! just letting you know i changed my username! i used to be PocketKaiju :0
@onionbulb hi! just letting you know i changed my username! i used to be PocketKaiju :0
iQrvnPv.png

Dezmond|Dez
he|they
2+ FR Time (CST)

milkchai-cacat.png
@exorceyes

Oh okay, awesome!! Thanks for letting me know ^^
@exorceyes

Oh okay, awesome!! Thanks for letting me know ^^
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@ado

Hello~
I had a quick question!

Would you like me to add all his piercings for an extra $4?
If not, I can just add in his left two studded ear piercings for no extra charge :))
@ado

Hello~
I had a quick question!

Would you like me to add all his piercings for an extra $4?
If not, I can just add in his left two studded ear piercings for no extra charge :))
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb I’ll just take the two then if thats ok ! Have to save up a lil my apologies ; v ;
@onionbulb I’ll just take the two then if thats ok ! Have to save up a lil my apologies ; v ;
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ado
No problem at all~~ :D
@ado
No problem at all~~ :D
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@ado Here he is!! Thank you so much for the wait, I really appreciate it!~ I hope I did him justice! Please let me know if there's anything i'm missing ^v^ [url=https://i.imgur.com/VuwhalJ.jpg][img]https://i.imgur.com/VuwhalJ.jpg[/img][/url]
@ado

Here he is!!
Thank you so much for the wait, I really appreciate it!~

I hope I did him justice! Please let me know if there's anything i'm missing ^v^

VuwhalJ.jpg
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb
oh I love him so much holy ****
Sent payment !!!! Thank you so much I’m screaming
edit // whoops I just saw him on the computer instead of on phone and realized but would it be possible to have some of the silver go into the sides of his beard and his left eye look more brown isntead of red? :0 it's supposed to be the same general shade as his hair, more of an amber/whiskey brown ! Also the two scars on his face are fairly important lore wise if it’s possible to slap them on there as well ;v; if any of this costs extra I don’t mind paying, these things are just a bit more important than jewelry that I can leave out :’D If not then that's alright he's still gorgeous and the details are small enough that I dont mind if they stay the same if its too much of a hassle <3
@onionbulb
oh I love him so much holy ****
Sent payment !!!! Thank you so much I’m screaming
edit // whoops I just saw him on the computer instead of on phone and realized but would it be possible to have some of the silver go into the sides of his beard and his left eye look more brown isntead of red? :0 it's supposed to be the same general shade as his hair, more of an amber/whiskey brown ! Also the two scars on his face are fairly important lore wise if it’s possible to slap them on there as well ;v; if any of this costs extra I don’t mind paying, these things are just a bit more important than jewelry that I can leave out :’D If not then that's alright he's still gorgeous and the details are small enough that I dont mind if they stay the same if its too much of a hassle <3
@ado
Ooh no problem!!
If you’re okay with an extra $4 then I can go ahead and get those done for you ~ ^^
@ado
Ooh no problem!!
If you’re okay with an extra $4 then I can go ahead and get those done for you ~ ^^
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@onionbulb yeh I can do that !! I do want those small changes so I can fork over another 4 for that uwu should I send it now or after? :0
@onionbulb yeh I can do that !! I do want those small changes so I can fork over another 4 for that uwu should I send it now or after? :0
1 2 ... 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 184