Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyber Pixels Shop~Custom Dragon Pixels
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@ImpossibleJedi4
I never got your ping for some reason :'O But yeah, I would love to be on the pinglist ^w^
@ImpossibleJedi4
I never got your ping for some reason :'O But yeah, I would love to be on the pinglist ^w^
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
@SilvestrisDream
Okay! :)
@SilvestrisDream
Okay! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 How much would it cost to get Dipper here + his Pinetree hat and Journal 3. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18567093] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185671/18567093_350.png[/img] [/url]
@ImpossibleJedi4 How much would it cost to get Dipper here + his Pinetree hat and Journal 3.

18567093_350.png
F4aaRej.giftumblr_pbnpk5fTMR1ugssd3o2_250.pngscolipede.gif
@Twiliwolf
Okay! Wow we have similar color schemes for our fandragons!
50 for the base, 15 for ripple, 25 for facet, UB is free, 15 times 3 for the apparel, and 15 for the accent! That comes to 150 gems, I think!
(Hehe I love doing fandragons)
@Twiliwolf
Okay! Wow we have similar color schemes for our fandragons!
50 for the base, 15 for ripple, 25 for facet, UB is free, 15 times 3 for the apparel, and 15 for the accent! That comes to 150 gems, I think!
(Hehe I love doing fandragons)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Oh alright! Thank you. I'm a little short on gems atm, so I'll have to check back later ^^

Edit: I did some math and found it would be 120k in treasure (800x150 for gem:treasure ratio) Could I possibly pay in treasure? If so, I can afford one right now^^
@ImpossibleJedi4 Oh alright! Thank you. I'm a little short on gems atm, so I'll have to check back later ^^

Edit: I did some math and found it would be 120k in treasure (800x150 for gem:treasure ratio) Could I possibly pay in treasure? If so, I can afford one right now^^
@TwiliWolf
I do take treasure! :) I am a bit behind because of college classes, but hopefully you don't mind a wait?
@TwiliWolf
I do take treasure! :) I am a bit behind because of college classes, but hopefully you don't mind a wait?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 Yay! Also I don't mind!
@ImpossibleJedi4 Yay! Also I don't mind!
@TwiliWolf
Thanks so much! :D also love the broadcast message!
@TwiliWolf
Thanks so much! :D also love the broadcast message!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
I am too gem poor to order but I wanted to say your lil Dipper dragon in your sig made my day :D he's so cute.
@ImpossibleJedi4
I am too gem poor to order but I wanted to say your lil Dipper dragon in your sig made my day :D he's so cute.
24150311784_01c837ffd2_o.png Please don't send me traveling Dragons outside the Dragons off to see the world thread t5termq.gif
@DigitalElf
Aww, thank you! My signature used to be all boring, so I decided to draw myself a pixel, and I chose my Dipper dragon! The rest of my sig aside from the links soon followed. XD I'm glad he made you smile! :D
(I had to stare at that guardian for a second before I realized HE'S BREATHING!)
@DigitalElf
Aww, thank you! My signature used to be all boring, so I decided to draw myself a pixel, and I chose my Dipper dragon! The rest of my sig aside from the links soon followed. XD I'm glad he made you smile! :D
(I had to stare at that guardian for a second before I realized HE'S BREATHING!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29