Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Kyber Pixels Shop~Custom Dragon Pixels
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@ImpossibleJedi4

Seeing as I think your slots are closed for now, is it possible to get a ping when they're open again? ^^ And if it's not too cheeky, perhaps a quote on one of my dragons, if that's alright? Just so I know what to put aside c:
@ImpossibleJedi4

Seeing as I think your slots are closed for now, is it possible to get a ping when they're open again? ^^ And if it's not too cheeky, perhaps a quote on one of my dragons, if that's alright? Just so I know what to put aside c:
IOS7qCK.pngMT5WnDw.pngCAiwzvK.pngMT5WnDw.pnglKe1Dwa.png
@Zaephyrr
Sure thing! Which dragon?
@Zaephyrr
Sure thing! Which dragon?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 This girl here, if she's not too complex for you to do so small! If so, I can certainly provide another dragon. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25546791] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/255468/25546791_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
@ImpossibleJedi4

This girl here, if she's not too complex for you to do so small! If so, I can certainly provide another dragon.
@Zaephyrr
Okay, so that's 50 for the base, 25 each for cry/fac, 15 for thylacine, 5 for the simple necklace, 15 each for the four other apparel pieces, and I'm going to say 20 for the accent, since it is fairly complex! :)
@Zaephyrr
Okay, so that's 50 for the base, 25 each for cry/fac, 15 for thylacine, 5 for the simple necklace, 15 each for the four other apparel pieces, and I'm going to say 20 for the accent, since it is fairly complex! :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly ^^ So that'd be 175 gems, correct? I'll have that ready and waiting for when you open up a slot, then!

EDIT: Woops, brain fart, that'd actually be 200, right? Maths is not my strong suit, so please correct me if i'm wrong :x Terribly sorry about that!
@ImpossibleJedi4

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly ^^ So that'd be 175 gems, correct? I'll have that ready and waiting for when you open up a slot, then!

EDIT: Woops, brain fart, that'd actually be 200, right? Maths is not my strong suit, so please correct me if i'm wrong :x Terribly sorry about that!
@Zaephyrr
Actually, it's 200 gems. it was 15 times four, maybe you forgot to add one of those?
But yup I'll get these done within the week I hope!
@Zaephyrr
Actually, it's 200 gems. it was 15 times four, maybe you forgot to add one of those?
But yup I'll get these done within the week I hope!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Haha, yes I did! Super, super sorry about that, maths and me aren't good friends. How embarassing! But yes, thank you very much ^^
@ImpossibleJedi4

Haha, yes I did! Super, super sorry about that, maths and me aren't good friends. How embarassing! But yes, thank you very much ^^
@Zaephyrr
No worries! ;) A slot should be open tomorrow.
@Zaephyrr
No worries! ;) A slot should be open tomorrow.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 apologies !! I adore Arsinowey !! you did a fab job on her !! and asap when you open slots again,I need one of my progen Elijah for Tiffany's siggy !!
@ImpossibleJedi4 apologies !! I adore Arsinowey !! you did a fab job on her !! and asap when you open slots again,I need one of my progen Elijah for Tiffany's siggy !!
@ImpossibleJedi4

Ping when you reopen, please!
@ImpossibleJedi4

Ping when you reopen, please!
gM1MTf9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29