Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Festival Arts!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Vespie lemme get this girl please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23740067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/237401/23740067_350.png[/img] [/url]
Vespie lemme get this girl please

23740067_350.png

@dudemanbro
Why am I not suprised. I shall forgive you for I love drawing poitox.

And thus slots are full, amazing.
@dudemanbro
Why am I not suprised. I shall forgive you for I love drawing poitox.

And thus slots are full, amazing.
qo9Km7P.png W0E74o1.png FR TIME +9H
@Vesperupus
Hhhhh I'm not sure yet. ;~; I guess it depends on the answer to this question:

Could I pay for the sketch with sprockets and then bribe you with something else (treasure/gems/$) to color it? ;w; Sketches are fine but I love your coloring OMG, I just went to your art main art shop and saw your examples there. *w* If the answer is no that's okay though! (And just so it's clear, I know a colored piece would take longer and I'm fine with that.)
@Vesperupus
Hhhhh I'm not sure yet. ;~; I guess it depends on the answer to this question:

Could I pay for the sketch with sprockets and then bribe you with something else (treasure/gems/$) to color it? ;w; Sketches are fine but I love your coloring OMG, I just went to your art main art shop and saw your examples there. *w* If the answer is no that's okay though! (And just so it's clear, I know a colored piece would take longer and I'm fine with that.)
582857_original.png
@Doki

While I'm very tempted to take that bribe I have a very long waitlist for my fullcolor pieces and I'd feel bad to just squeeze someone in there ;w; I could add some basic colors maybe...I mean I am still missing some of the festival accents I wanted.
@Doki

While I'm very tempted to take that bribe I have a very long waitlist for my fullcolor pieces and I'd feel bad to just squeeze someone in there ;w; I could add some basic colors maybe...I mean I am still missing some of the festival accents I wanted.
@Vesperupus
Yeah, I understand! I wouldn't mind simple colors though! Which accents do you still need? ;w;
@Vesperupus
Yeah, I understand! I wouldn't mind simple colors though! Which accents do you still need? ;w;
582857_original.png
@Doki
I'm still missing these two I think, either is fine.
@Doki
I'm still missing these two I think, either is fine.
@Vesperupus
Oh hey, I've got that skydancer one! ;w;
@Vesperupus
Oh hey, I've got that skydancer one! ;w;
582857_original.png
@Doki
Nice! It's a deal then ouob I still need a dragon to draw from you though I believe.
@Doki
Nice! It's a deal then ouob I still need a dragon to draw from you though I believe.
@Vesperupus
Yeah, I still haven't picked. |D Feel free to bump me to the bottom of the list for now since other people beat me to that.
@Vesperupus
Yeah, I still haven't picked. |D Feel free to bump me to the bottom of the list for now since other people beat me to that.
582857_original.png
@Doki
Alright then, take your time! c:
@Doki
Alright then, take your time! c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29