Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » SNG | temp graphics shop!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27
@Serpede the main text please
@Serpede the main text please
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
@Serpede
There we go, took a few tries.
They're looking good! The animation in the background on Gael's is hard to see, plus I think I'd like something more strictly flower. No need to redo it, though, if that's too much of course. I can always get it re-comissioned to save you time/work ^^
@Serpede
There we go, took a few tries.
They're looking good! The animation in the background on Gael's is hard to see, plus I think I'd like something more strictly flower. No need to redo it, though, if that's too much of course. I can always get it re-comissioned to save you time/work ^^
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Serpede

Hello I think you are still open? the fest is almost over so I wasn't sure. If you aren't I would love to be added to the ping list for when you reopen! I have a question before I fill out the form. I'm looking for a name plate I can add to my dragons bio. Just her name in a pretty font with a few words underneath no background. Is that something that would fall under a banner?

Thank you!

@Serpede

Hello I think you are still open? the fest is almost over so I wasn't sure. If you aren't I would love to be added to the ping list for when you reopen! I have a question before I fill out the form. I'm looking for a name plate I can add to my dragons bio. Just her name in a pretty font with a few words underneath no background. Is that something that would fall under a banner?

Thank you!

U8QtDKC.png
@Serpede (12 thousand years later) I was wondering what happened to this and finally spent the time to dig out your thread. I guess I didn't get the ping from way back on page 3 but thought I should say that the banner looks lovely! Thanks so much for your work and please put me on the pinglist for when you reopen? Sorry again for the late response
@Serpede (12 thousand years later) I was wondering what happened to this and finally spent the time to dig out your thread. I guess I didn't get the ping from way back on page 3 but thought I should say that the banner looks lovely! Thanks so much for your work and please put me on the pinglist for when you reopen? Sorry again for the late response
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Blizoria @Houndour
Ahhh, so sorry for the late replies! > ~ < I was out of the country and thought I'd be able to get WiFi connection, but the connection was really just too slow to use. Please let me know if you guys are still interested, if not, I'd be happy to partially refund the commission! (Houndoor, you didn't pay, so I'd be happy to just not take payment. x3)

@Moirli
Sorry for the late response! I've added you to the pinglist. What you're describing seems pretty simple, so I'd be happy to do that for the price of a header, if that works for you!

@Kuroida
No problem, my response is coming really late as well. Glad you like it, put you on the pinglist! c:

@Blizoria @Houndour
Ahhh, so sorry for the late replies! > ~ < I was out of the country and thought I'd be able to get WiFi connection, but the connection was really just too slow to use. Please let me know if you guys are still interested, if not, I'd be happy to partially refund the commission! (Houndoor, you didn't pay, so I'd be happy to just not take payment. x3)

@Moirli
Sorry for the late response! I've added you to the pinglist. What you're describing seems pretty simple, so I'd be happy to do that for the price of a header, if that works for you!

@Kuroida
No problem, my response is coming really late as well. Glad you like it, put you on the pinglist! c:

pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede
I'm actually still very interested! I love Ryou's immensely. Heck I saved up some and could get a few more if/when you're available to do so~
@Serpede
I'm actually still very interested! I love Ryou's immensely. Heck I saved up some and could get a few more if/when you're available to do so~
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Serpede Hi there. Welcome back. Still very interested. If you can make the changes I sugested I would be very happy to take it ^_^
@Serpede Hi there. Welcome back. Still very interested. If you can make the changes I sugested I would be very happy to take it ^_^
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
[indent][size=2]@EtoilesFaillees @Murasaki @silentsnowdrop @NegCol @PhantomDaVinci @Noelblue @05seb05 @WolfSoul @Blizoria @Soots @Cloneclone @Moirli @Kuroida wow open again! after a legitimate half year hiatus, i finally kind of feel like making something now orz my style's changed just a tad bit since before, but nothing too extreme! please distract me from things i should actually be doing [s]really i just want to make some moodboards and then disappear again they're fun look at them @ o @ [img]http://imgur.com/7hqW7ZT.png[/img][/s][/indent]
@EtoilesFaillees @Murasaki @silentsnowdrop @NegCol @PhantomDaVinci @Noelblue @05seb05 @WolfSoul @Blizoria @Soots @Cloneclone @Moirli @Kuroida

wow open again!
after a legitimate half year hiatus, i finally kind of feel like making something now orz
my style's changed just a tad bit since before, but nothing too extreme!
please distract me from things i should actually be doing

really i just want to make some moodboards and then disappear again they're fun look at them @ o @

7hqW7ZT.png
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
Did you have a nice break? Since I happen to have some spending money I gonna get something! Ive never gotten a moodboard before?

Username | Moirli
Graphic Type | Moodboard like the one in your ping?
Images | I will leave this open to you? I would like something for one of the dragons on page 1 of my lair? which ever one you feel like working with?
Text & Font | Whoever you end up doing could you do their name?
Payment Type | treasure
Other Details |na

I hope that makes sense.... let me know if you have questions?
Did you have a nice break? Since I happen to have some spending money I gonna get something! Ive never gotten a moodboard before?

Username | Moirli
Graphic Type | Moodboard like the one in your ping?
Images | I will leave this open to you? I would like something for one of the dragons on page 1 of my lair? which ever one you feel like working with?
Text & Font | Whoever you end up doing could you do their name?
Payment Type | treasure
Other Details |na

I hope that makes sense.... let me know if you have questions?
U8QtDKC.png
I'd loooove to get a moodboard, wowza

Username Cloneclone
Graphic Type Animated moodboard? 1-2 animated, either or that works for you
Images I don't have any images in mind but https://toyhou.se/963734.tyrin-despviir/gallery I'd like to get one based off him?
Text & Font Nothing comes to mind!
Payment Type Treasure
Other Details Colors: Purple, black, white, silvers, highlights of forest green or red? If this helps. Image ideas: Books, rain, forests, night, blood... uhm... candles, ravens.

Don't have to use ALL the colors, or ALL The image ideas... just, some ideas to help!
I'd loooove to get a moodboard, wowza

Username Cloneclone
Graphic Type Animated moodboard? 1-2 animated, either or that works for you
Images I don't have any images in mind but https://toyhou.se/963734.tyrin-despviir/gallery I'd like to get one based off him?
Text & Font Nothing comes to mind!
Payment Type Treasure
Other Details Colors: Purple, black, white, silvers, highlights of forest green or red? If this helps. Image ideas: Books, rain, forests, night, blood... uhm... candles, ravens.

Don't have to use ALL the colors, or ALL The image ideas... just, some ideas to help!
sig_by_fizzes-d9hj1ex.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27