Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » SNG | temp graphics shop!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27
@Serpede ahH ty (I really love your work on the last cards!) could i get 4 breeding cards then?
Username | PrincessTaozi
Graphic Type | 4 breeding cards boxed in style
Images | "Elegant Royals": something that fits their theme of Peacocks, just something elegant and matching their colors/vibes!
"Vampire Cocktail": anything gothic/vampire themed things like bats, moon, or night sky
"Creampuffs": something that matches their colors or just themed after desserts!
"Pretty Kitties": peachy pinks!
Text & Font | Names: "Elegant Royals", "Vampire Cocktail", "Creampuffs", "Pretty Kitties"
Payment Type | 200kt
Other Details | some of the dragons have apparel but could the breeding cards have them without apparel if that's okay!
Dragons & Pair Name | "Elegant Royals": Brilliance x Clarity
"Vampire Cocktail" (they're in another lair atm since I rented a nest): Dracula x Saturn
"Creampuffs": Prince x Princess
"Pretty Kitties": Ghiaccio x Kitty
@Serpede ahH ty (I really love your work on the last cards!) could i get 4 breeding cards then?
Username | PrincessTaozi
Graphic Type | 4 breeding cards boxed in style
Images | "Elegant Royals": something that fits their theme of Peacocks, just something elegant and matching their colors/vibes!
"Vampire Cocktail": anything gothic/vampire themed things like bats, moon, or night sky
"Creampuffs": something that matches their colors or just themed after desserts!
"Pretty Kitties": peachy pinks!
Text & Font | Names: "Elegant Royals", "Vampire Cocktail", "Creampuffs", "Pretty Kitties"
Payment Type | 200kt
Other Details | some of the dragons have apparel but could the breeding cards have them without apparel if that's okay!
Dragons & Pair Name | "Elegant Royals": Brilliance x Clarity
"Vampire Cocktail" (they're in another lair atm since I rented a nest): Dracula x Saturn
"Creampuffs": Prince x Princess
"Pretty Kitties": Ghiaccio x Kitty
ExmFc9Q.png
@Serpede

Hello! Are you still taking bribe slots? I’d love to order a banner, and sorry I’m not sure what you call it but those small badge-like graphics like those in your credits c:
@Serpede

Hello! Are you still taking bribe slots? I’d love to order a banner, and sorry I’m not sure what you call it but those small badge-like graphics like those in your credits c:
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize
Of course! Let me know what you'd be willing to offer & the order details, specifically.
@Solztize
Of course! Let me know what you'd be willing to offer & the order details, specifically.
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
[center][size=2]@PrincessTaozi Hey! how are these? As always, if you'd like any changes, please do let me know! c: [img]https://i.imgur.com/D8ByD7b.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/03ZVF5p.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hDI4UUI.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/XT705cZ.gif[/img] [/center]
@PrincessTaozi
Hey! how are these? As always, if you'd like any changes, please do let me know! c:

D8ByD7b.gif

03ZVF5p.gif

hDI4UUI.gif

XT705cZ.gif
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede Can I be added to the general ping list please? I love your graphics!
@Serpede Can I be added to the general ping list please? I love your graphics!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Serpede
Thank you so much, they turned out perfectly!
@Serpede
Thank you so much, they turned out perfectly!
ExmFc9Q.png
@Harana
Of course, added to the pinglist!

@PrincessTaozi
Great, glad you liked them! c:
@Harana
Of course, added to the pinglist!

@PrincessTaozi
Great, glad you liked them! c:
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede
Hello, I was wondering if you’d be able to do another batch of 4 breeding cards? I love your work, and am in need of some more cards!
@Serpede
Hello, I was wondering if you’d be able to do another batch of 4 breeding cards? I love your work, and am in need of some more cards!
ExmFc9Q.png
@Serpede ahH actually I can pay 60kt per breeding card, i'm not sure if you have time but lmk if you'd be willing to take an order on cards at the moment!
@Serpede ahH actually I can pay 60kt per breeding card, i'm not sure if you have time but lmk if you'd be willing to take an order on cards at the moment!
ExmFc9Q.png
@Serpede :/ can i get a refund please since i wanted a long time? I'm kinda upset now about waiting nearly 3 months now for a banner
@Serpede :/ can i get a refund please since i wanted a long time? I'm kinda upset now about waiting nearly 3 months now for a banner
D3eUXhD.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 26 27