Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | » SNG | temp graphics shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Ping the masses \ • o • /

pls help me i need money for my surgestream coat addiction

Ping the masses \ • o • /

pls help me i need money for my surgestream coat addiction

pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@Serpede wow. I'll take an animated banner of my shop for 100 sprockets?

Username | Kuroida
Graphic Type | animated banner
Images | Nature theme? Or some image from my shop?
Text & Font | Bonsai Pixels (subtitle: An affiliate pixel shop by Kuro)
Payment Type | 100 sprockets
Other Details | Font, images etc are up to you

@Serpede wow. I'll take an animated banner of my shop for 100 sprockets?

Username | Kuroida
Graphic Type | animated banner
Images | Nature theme? Or some image from my shop?
Text & Font | Bonsai Pixels (subtitle: An affiliate pixel shop by Kuro)
Payment Type | 100 sprockets
Other Details | Font, images etc are up to you

cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Serpede I'd like to claim a slot! My order is now edited in! ^^ and please ping me if you ever re-open again.

Username | 05seb05
Graphic Type | Animated Banner
Images | Solar/Celestial Theme
Text & Font | Sol Seeker Hatchery
Payment Type | Treasure
Other Details | I'm so excited to be ordering from you again! You have plenty of creative freedom here. The link to my hatchery is up there in case you wanna check it out for ~inspiration~

Graphic Type | Multi- Link Animated Signature
Images | Either a galaxy/constellation, a Solar/Celestial, or a greek artitecture style Theme
Text & Font | Clan Voluistis 117730
for the links I'd like them to be the same as my signature now. so Hatchery, Light Flight Hatchery, Tumblr, Clan Lore, and SSG
Payment Type | Treasure
Other Details | I'm torn between several different theme ideas, so feel free to pick whichever strikes your fancy. If that's too many links to deal with I can cut them down!
@Serpede I'd like to claim a slot! My order is now edited in! ^^ and please ping me if you ever re-open again.

Username | 05seb05
Graphic Type | Animated Banner
Images | Solar/Celestial Theme
Text & Font | Sol Seeker Hatchery
Payment Type | Treasure
Other Details | I'm so excited to be ordering from you again! You have plenty of creative freedom here. The link to my hatchery is up there in case you wanna check it out for ~inspiration~

Graphic Type | Multi- Link Animated Signature
Images | Either a galaxy/constellation, a Solar/Celestial, or a greek artitecture style Theme
Text & Font | Clan Voluistis 117730
for the links I'd like them to be the same as my signature now. so Hatchery, Light Flight Hatchery, Tumblr, Clan Lore, and SSG
Payment Type | Treasure
Other Details | I'm torn between several different theme ideas, so feel free to pick whichever strikes your fancy. If that's too many links to deal with I can cut them down!
kFAoK6d.gifYdQqGZC.gifoA7I7Gx.gifpCq4C0U.gif7xDFROq.gif
@Serpede Please keep me on your temporary shop ping list! I won't be buying this time around, but I may in the future.
@Serpede Please keep me on your temporary shop ping list! I won't be buying this time around, but I may in the future.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
@Serpede YES GOOD

I'm looking to replace my (awful homemade) current graphics at my accent shop here.

Username | soots
Graphic Type | Banner... heck, I'll go for animated if it's available. :B
Images | Hmm... lanterns in the forest themed? Not at all sinister, though, just colourful and cheery sort of? If not, rosegold dawn with birds in the mist? Is that too specific? Heck, you could just take a look at my accents and come up with something, idk. I also like stormy seas/skies?
Text & Font | "soots' accents" <- can be lowercase or uppercase, would prefer it be all upper or lower though
Payment Type | t/g
Other Details | i really don't know what i want, so uh, feel free to pick from the ideas above according to your fancy or whatever seems do-able

Graphic Type | Headers ... animated too? If I can't get either of these animated it ain't a big deal. I'm just kinda curious to see what you might come up with animation-wise. O:
Images |
Text & Font | "Pinglists" "Available Accents" "Archive" "Works in Progress" if it's too many or something just let me know O:
Payment Type | t/g
Other Details | please match the headers to the banner! thematically, at least? doesn't have to be identical?

Okay, if I missed anything let me know. <.< Thanks!
@Serpede YES GOOD

I'm looking to replace my (awful homemade) current graphics at my accent shop here.

Username | soots
Graphic Type | Banner... heck, I'll go for animated if it's available. :B
Images | Hmm... lanterns in the forest themed? Not at all sinister, though, just colourful and cheery sort of? If not, rosegold dawn with birds in the mist? Is that too specific? Heck, you could just take a look at my accents and come up with something, idk. I also like stormy seas/skies?
Text & Font | "soots' accents" <- can be lowercase or uppercase, would prefer it be all upper or lower though
Payment Type | t/g
Other Details | i really don't know what i want, so uh, feel free to pick from the ideas above according to your fancy or whatever seems do-able

Graphic Type | Headers ... animated too? If I can't get either of these animated it ain't a big deal. I'm just kinda curious to see what you might come up with animation-wise. O:
Images |
Text & Font | "Pinglists" "Available Accents" "Archive" "Works in Progress" if it's too many or something just let me know O:
Payment Type | t/g
Other Details | please match the headers to the banner! thematically, at least? doesn't have to be identical?

Okay, if I missed anything let me know. <.< Thanks!
back from a long hiatus :B
@Serpede

I would love to claim a slot. I'll edit in a few minutes with details. Thanks!

Edit:

Username | NegCol
Graphic Type | Banner, animated
Images | Anything that would fit the theme of opera house - curtains, musical notes, etc.
Text & Font | Text: Opera House Hatchery. Font; Anything readable
Payment Type | Skins x 2
Other Details | You can see an example of my breeding cards here, but matching isn't super important to me.

Graphic Type | Signature, animated
Images |
Text & Font | Opera House Hatchery
Payment Type | Skins x 2
Other Details | Just to match the other graphic. Would love something that has a unique shape/cut away, but rounded edges work too :)

Is it okay to pay with multiples of the same skin or would you like no dupes per person?

Please also keep me on the pinglist.
@Serpede

I would love to claim a slot. I'll edit in a few minutes with details. Thanks!

Edit:

Username | NegCol
Graphic Type | Banner, animated
Images | Anything that would fit the theme of opera house - curtains, musical notes, etc.
Text & Font | Text: Opera House Hatchery. Font; Anything readable
Payment Type | Skins x 2
Other Details | You can see an example of my breeding cards here, but matching isn't super important to me.

Graphic Type | Signature, animated
Images |
Text & Font | Opera House Hatchery
Payment Type | Skins x 2
Other Details | Just to match the other graphic. Would love something that has a unique shape/cut away, but rounded edges work too :)

Is it okay to pay with multiples of the same skin or would you like no dupes per person?

Please also keep me on the pinglist.
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
@Serpede

I'd love to claim a slot too please! I'll edit in my details soon! ;U;

Username | robotkinks
Graphic Type | Multi Linked Signature
Images | I'd love for Violetta to be a part of my sig!
Text & Font | "robotkinks (#63236)" One link to be "Hatchery" And the other link to be "Clan Lore"
Payment Type | Gems
Other Details | I'd love the sig to somewhat match my Hatchery with the mixing light/shadow theme if that's at all possible? If it isn't then the sig can just be themed around Violetta c:
@Serpede

I'd love to claim a slot too please! I'll edit in my details soon! ;U;

Username | robotkinks
Graphic Type | Multi Linked Signature
Images | I'd love for Violetta to be a part of my sig!
Text & Font | "robotkinks (#63236)" One link to be "Hatchery" And the other link to be "Clan Lore"
Payment Type | Gems
Other Details | I'd love the sig to somewhat match my Hatchery with the mixing light/shadow theme if that's at all possible? If it isn't then the sig can just be themed around Violetta c:
QI8N0cj.gif
sTBo7Mr.gifF3AIHRz.gif
@Serpede

Hi! I'd like a slot if you have any, if not, pinglist would do ^-^
@Serpede

Hi! I'd like a slot if you have any, if not, pinglist would do ^-^
70yj1YJ.png
@Serpede

I would love a slot. Will edit soon. :)
@Serpede

I would love a slot. Will edit soon. :)
1_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bv5.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-dao9bul.gif3_by_cas_a_fras-dao9btp.gif
@Serpede Hello hello! *dances* So happy to see you open! I would love an artshop banner for gems! But it looks like I've been scooped... Please put me on the ping list (or bribe! I can bribe in all sorts currencies...)
@Serpede Hello hello! *dances* So happy to see you open! I would love an artshop banner for gems! But it looks like I've been scooped... Please put me on the ping list (or bribe! I can bribe in all sorts currencies...)
Commission+Victorians.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27