Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Closed! Thank you~
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88
@xairathan good morning :D
@xairathan good morning :D

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome hi :3
@lome hi :3
vnfnSuk.gif
@DAG22
Yes you can! ;u; I still have one free slot, so choose either ink or rought paint ~ thank you for being so supportive :o

@Xairathan
yes I heard stories about you from... certain someone xD what a pose o.o I think it should be okay for a waist-up, but ehm who do want to be...on top?
and you can order another one ~

@Oricole
got it! also do you want her to have certain expression?
@DAG22
Yes you can! ;u; I still have one free slot, so choose either ink or rought paint ~ thank you for being so supportive :o

@Xairathan
yes I heard stories about you from... certain someone xD what a pose o.o I think it should be okay for a waist-up, but ehm who do want to be...on top?
and you can order another one ~

@Oricole
got it! also do you want her to have certain expression?
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@cloudnine Um. HAVE FUN WITH IT BRUH it's a pretty versatile ship.
ohohho rumors have spread of my trashiness

Would you prefer the same pairing or perhaps some Asureis?
@cloudnine Um. HAVE FUN WITH IT BRUH it's a pretty versatile ship.
ohohho rumors have spread of my trashiness

Would you prefer the same pairing or perhaps some Asureis?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
ahaha. I'll try D:

and could I do Asureis? ~ I was kinda hoping you'll comission me with that onenot that I know about your fav ships
@Xairathan
ahaha. I'll try D:

and could I do Asureis? ~ I was kinda hoping you'll comission me with that onenot that I know about your fav ships
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» my DYLC
@Wolddotat2

A-ok, will start training them ASAP and send them over <3
@Wolddotat2

A-ok, will start training them ASAP and send them over <3
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
@cloudnine

OOH YOU LIKE THE ASUREIS H M M M

Well then would you like a challenge :|
I have the visual references for the characters, of course, but outfit-wise I was hoping you could theme it around this fic I'm planning for a friend of mine. Unfortunately it's in the very very very beginning (as in, I have 1 sentence down, hue), so I was wondering if I could PM you said first sentence and a link to my Very Horrible Outline and let you run wild with it?

And I could also link you a playlist because this is Harass Artists With Playlist Month
@cloudnine

OOH YOU LIKE THE ASUREIS H M M M

Well then would you like a challenge :|
I have the visual references for the characters, of course, but outfit-wise I was hoping you could theme it around this fic I'm planning for a friend of mine. Unfortunately it's in the very very very beginning (as in, I have 1 sentence down, hue), so I was wondering if I could PM you said first sentence and a link to my Very Horrible Outline and let you run wild with it?

And I could also link you a playlist because this is Harass Artists With Playlist Month
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan
*sits down* throw it at me
(yes, you can PM me the ONE SENTENCE and playlist)

@Oricole
ookay! and thank you xD

@Xairathan
*sits down* throw it at me
(yes, you can PM me the ONE SENTENCE and playlist)

@Oricole
ookay! and thank you xD

LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» my DYLC
@Xairathan Accepted! Thanks! That sounds great! Also ooooh new music to listen to xDD

@lome sure! goodnight ~~~
@Xairathan Accepted! Thanks! That sounds great! Also ooooh new music to listen to xDD

@lome sure! goodnight ~~~
@Xairathan three problems with regards to CRs #Trade #742832 and Trade #742823 both contain Floyd (L10 SD) once I clear one of those CRs the other one won't work. (it'll throw an error bc the dragon was listed in two CRs)

also the last CR you sent me Trade #742853 contained a L1 (which is totally fine but I wanted to make sure that you meant to send it instead of a different dragon

I will clear the other CRs except for those 3 and then I'll check for your response
@Xairathan three problems with regards to CRs #Trade #742832 and Trade #742823 both contain Floyd (L10 SD) once I clear one of those CRs the other one won't work. (it'll throw an error bc the dragon was listed in two CRs)

also the last CR you sent me Trade #742853 contained a L1 (which is totally fine but I wanted to make sure that you meant to send it instead of a different dragon

I will clear the other CRs except for those 3 and then I'll check for your response
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 87 88