Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Closed! Thank you~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88
@jbapple fancy encountering you here yet again :D

six level 10s for mewiyev

@jbapple fancy encountering you here yet again :D

six level 10s for mewiyev

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome hello again :) I show you as having paid 260/350 levels for mew's art (90 lvls remaining)
@lome hello again :) I show you as having paid 260/350 levels for mew's art (90 lvls remaining)
good morning everyone (FR+9h)

@lome
the time has finally come.
hmm I personally think ink will perfectly suit Elizabeth's simple (awesome) design. but if you want a rough paint, I'm fine with that too!

@Xairathan
the legendary shipper appeared.
ah what pose do you want for them? :o and sure, I'm fine with another commission! ^^

@Kuroida
aw man a Durarara commission! the google images are enough as a ref ~

@bergentruckung
omg what a cool gijinka :o the design is brilliant! I don't have any questions atm, but I might ask you something when I'll start drawing him. and you can order one more right now if you want (I think I still have two free slots)

@timechaser
the refs are enough but what type or art you want? ink or rough paint? :o never mind I just noticed you wrote it there, I'm still sleeping, sorry! xD

and thank to all of you for commissiong me! ;u;
good morning everyone (FR+9h)

@lome
the time has finally come.
hmm I personally think ink will perfectly suit Elizabeth's simple (awesome) design. but if you want a rough paint, I'm fine with that too!

@Xairathan
the legendary shipper appeared.
ah what pose do you want for them? :o and sure, I'm fine with another commission! ^^

@Kuroida
aw man a Durarara commission! the google images are enough as a ref ~

@bergentruckung
omg what a cool gijinka :o the design is brilliant! I don't have any questions atm, but I might ask you something when I'll start drawing him. and you can order one more right now if you want (I think I still have two free slots)

@timechaser
the refs are enough but what type or art you want? ink or rough paint? :o never mind I just noticed you wrote it there, I'm still sleeping, sorry! xD

and thank to all of you for commissiong me! ;u;
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
@cloudnine anything's fine with me! if you want to do an ink, basic design works, or if you'd rather paint something, would you like to do a Trafalgar Law version? xD as you may recall, Elizabeth has many faces.

would you be up for doing a full-body since it's basically just a white blob, or does that sound too effortsy? let me know, in any case :D going to sleep now lalala
@cloudnine anything's fine with me! if you want to do an ink, basic design works, or if you'd rather paint something, would you like to do a Trafalgar Law version? xD as you may recall, Elizabeth has many faces.

would you be up for doing a full-body since it's basically just a white blob, or does that sound too effortsy? let me know, in any case :D going to sleep now lalala

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@lome
I can do a Trafalgar Law-Elizabeth version :o *mind-blown* I already have the image in my mind lol. if you decide for this, I can paint it ;u; gonna put you under rough paints slots for now!

I am normally againt fullbodies since they take foreveeer to finish, but I'm fine drawing this as a fullbody!
@lome
I can do a Trafalgar Law-Elizabeth version :o *mind-blown* I already have the image in my mind lol. if you decide for this, I can paint it ;u; gonna put you under rough paints slots for now!

I am normally againt fullbodies since they take foreveeer to finish, but I'm fine drawing this as a fullbody!
LiwOXx1.png
cloud | he/him | FR+9
» art shop
» art for fodder (catmas)
» mystery box (halloween)
» my DYLC
[size=5][color=#b20d39]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]Avarice [b]ID: [/b]31235 [b]Artist: [/b]@Xayah [b]Request: [/b]I'd love to claim one of your monochromatic slots please! Adore the way you draw birdskull apparel, so I'm picking this dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1631388] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16314/1631388_350.png[/img] [/url] She has a bio which you're free to peruse if it would be helpful, but the basics are that she's an apothecary and fungus-aficionado, relatively self-absorbed but helpful and approachable in delivering her craft. But honestly, I just think you draw imperials beautifully so any pose you feel like is fine with me :) [b]Payment: [/b] 175 levels?
Glory to the Icewarden!

Name: Avarice
ID: 31235
Artist: @Xayah
Request: I'd love to claim one of your monochromatic slots please! Adore the way you draw birdskull apparel, so I'm picking this dragon:

1631388_350.png

She has a bio which you're free to peruse if it would be helpful, but the basics are that she's an apothecary and fungus-aficionado, relatively self-absorbed but helpful and approachable in delivering her craft. But honestly, I just think you draw imperials beautifully so any pose you feel like is fine with me :)

Payment: 175 levels?
@lome ye looks good! I've got you down for an ink slot, thanks for your support :Db

@starrynightren I'm taking requests now!
@lome ye looks good! I've got you down for an ink slot, thanks for your support :Db

@starrynightren I'm taking requests now!
5wzahZU.gif
@aureate please remember to update your artist tab on the sheet with the information (because that's needed so that payment can be directed to the right artist)
@aureate please remember to update your artist tab on the sheet with the information (because that's needed so that payment can be directed to the right artist)
@jbapple oops updating now, sorry about that :D;;
@jbapple oops updating now, sorry about that :D;;
5wzahZU.gif
[size=5][color=#b20d39]Glory to the Icewarden![/color][/size][br] [b]Name: [/b]scarletskyz [b]ID: [/b] 1497 [b]Artist: [/b]@Pericci [b]Request: [/b]Tundra adopt [b]Payment: [/b]15 levels for this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3998141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39982/3998141_350.png[/img] [/url]
Glory to the Icewarden!
Name: scarletskyz
ID: 1497
Artist: @Pericci
Request: Tundra adopt
Payment: 15 levels

for this boy

3998141_350.png
27373108_xYVMFVaqc3rLU8c.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88