Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Spirit's Art Shop! ~ OPEN!
1 2 3 4 5
@RoyalSerpifeu Here you go! I hope you like it :) [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/0ebd/f/2016/180/e/3/lumineon_by_ewspirit-da83iiw.png[/img]
@RoyalSerpifeu

Here you go! I hope you like it :)

lumineon_by_ewspirit-da83iiw.png
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
@EWSpirit

He is very cute :3
Thanks a lot!
Until next time ^^
@EWSpirit

He is very cute :3
Thanks a lot!
Until next time ^^
dj5hll2w28t02we85.png
@EWSpirit I saw the examples and finished drawings, and they all look amazing, so I just had to get some for my pastry girl Truffle here! 1. Picture of your character(s): [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65042558][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650426/65042558_350.png[/img][/url] 2. Type of art: Colored sketch 3. Extras: None 4. Personality of character(s): Laid back yet kinda strict, has a sweet tooth, enjoys watching seabirds. 5. Anything else you need me to know?: Any other info is in her bio :) also the Earth rune is completely optional, just tell me if you need a picture of her without it 6. Total amount of treasure/gems: 30kt/37G or 38G(?)
@EWSpirit I saw the examples and finished drawings, and they all look amazing, so I just had to get some for my pastry girl Truffle here!
1. Picture of your character(s):
65042558_350.png
2. Type of art: Colored sketch
3. Extras: None
4. Personality of character(s): Laid back yet kinda strict, has a sweet tooth, enjoys watching seabirds.
5. Anything else you need me to know?: Any other info is in her bio :) also the Earth rune is completely optional, just tell me if you need a picture of her without it
6. Total amount of treasure/gems: 30kt/37G or 38G(?)
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
@ShiftingWind

This was a surprise to see, this thread was very buried hkfsjdgfkjshd but I will happily draw your girl! Don't mind the crusty old example art I have here, I promise the finished product will be a lot better than those! and 38g sounds reasonable to me, my prices are a little bit wack just because of how long ago I made the thread. I will ping you here when it is finished :)
@ShiftingWind

This was a surprise to see, this thread was very buried hkfsjdgfkjshd but I will happily draw your girl! Don't mind the crusty old example art I have here, I promise the finished product will be a lot better than those! and 38g sounds reasonable to me, my prices are a little bit wack just because of how long ago I made the thread. I will ping you here when it is finished :)
Art Shop
Hatchery

@EWSpirit I tend to check out peoples' threads when I find their profiles, they often seem to catch my eye for whatever reason.
XD the examples are just fine, trust me
Alrighty then, shall a send you a CR or a PM?
@EWSpirit I tend to check out peoples' threads when I find their profiles, they often seem to catch my eye for whatever reason.
XD the examples are just fine, trust me
Alrighty then, shall a send you a CR or a PM?
HESLOSTIT_1.gif Anon
They/them, minor
RP friendly (ask about fandoms n OCs)
Ping/PM me if you wish, Idrc :)
Current projects:
Dragon-sona breeding project
Fandergs n whatnot
Moving my lore derg to the hibden and my fandergs to the main lair
@ShiftingWind

PM is fine! And yeah I get that. This is actually good because I have been neglecting my threads for ages now, so you've actually inspired me to update this one in particular! Feel free to look at the examples now, I changed them to better reflect my art style lmao. Prices are also getting a revamp but I have no issue using my old prices for your request as a sort of thank you for getting me motivated to fix my stuff lmao!
@ShiftingWind

PM is fine! And yeah I get that. This is actually good because I have been neglecting my threads for ages now, so you've actually inspired me to update this one in particular! Feel free to look at the examples now, I changed them to better reflect my art style lmao. Prices are also getting a revamp but I have no issue using my old prices for your request as a sort of thank you for getting me motivated to fix my stuff lmao!
Art Shop
Hatchery

Do you take art trades?
Do you take art trades?
fLdYOuE.png5iXiC8z.pngIMG-0096.jpg5xjGqfQ.pngCAJaTcp.png
@yumspaghettiyum

Not right now, sorry^^
@yumspaghettiyum

Not right now, sorry^^
Art Shop
Hatchery

@EWSpirit

Picture and name(s) of your character(s):Zach
Headshot, bust, or fullbody?: half-body
Finish type: Flat Colors
Background type/specifications: A color fill works for me.
Payment type (treasure/gems/mixed): Gems
Any other specifications: N/A
@EWSpirit

Picture and name(s) of your character(s):Zach
Headshot, bust, or fullbody?: half-body
Finish type: Flat Colors
Background type/specifications: A color fill works for me.
Payment type (treasure/gems/mixed): Gems
Any other specifications: N/A
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Jupiteru

Awesome! Looks like that'll come out to 450 gems. Feel free to send it over whenever and I will get to it! Should be done in a week or less :)

Quick update: Life is annoying, but I will have your commission done today! Sorry for the long wait.
@Jupiteru

Awesome! Looks like that'll come out to 450 gems. Feel free to send it over whenever and I will get to it! Should be done in a week or less :)

Quick update: Life is annoying, but I will have your commission done today! Sorry for the long wait.
Art Shop
Hatchery

1 2 3 4 5