Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] Simple, cute breeding cards!
I thought i might try to generate a little extra currency by doing a few breeding cards. I don't know if I'll make this a long term thing, but for now it sounds fun! this is my only completed example, and your breeding cards would be similar to this. i can work with some different fonts and colors, but the structure of the card won't vary much. i can add percentages, as well as breeds and/or dragon IDs if you are interested, just let me know. [img]http://i.imgur.com/3xxPyUJ.png[/img] each card is currently 10k or 15g. bulk orders are allowed within reason, please ping me wth questions! here is an order form! [code] @paleontologies username: link to dragon 1: link to dragon 2: breeding pair name (optional): percentages?: y/n breeds?: y/n dragon names?: y/n dragon ids?: y/n [/code]
I thought i might try to generate a little extra currency by doing a few breeding cards. I don't know if I'll make this a long term thing, but for now it sounds fun!

this is my only completed example, and your breeding cards would be similar to this. i can work with some different fonts and colors, but the structure of the card won't vary much. i can add percentages, as well as breeds and/or dragon IDs if you are interested, just let me know.

3xxPyUJ.png

each card is currently 10k or 15g. bulk orders are allowed within reason, please ping me wth questions!

here is an order form!
Code:
@paleontologies username: link to dragon 1: link to dragon 2: breeding pair name (optional): percentages?: y/n breeds?: y/n dragon names?: y/n dragon ids?: y/n
BYlKmXa.png
bump!
bump!
BYlKmXa.png
bump
bump
BYlKmXa.png
@paleontologies would you be willing to do 5 cards? :3
@paleontologies would you be willing to do 5 cards? :3
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.giftumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@johdila i would!
@johdila i would!
BYlKmXa.png
bump!
bump!
BYlKmXa.png
So I was on google and typed "Flight Rising logo", went to images, and the image at the top of this thread is one of the first results! Idk how that even happened, but hey! Lucky you!

... oh crap this is from 2016. Lmao okay, I'll just leave this here in case you're still an active account lol! @paleontologies
So I was on google and typed "Flight Rising logo", went to images, and the image at the top of this thread is one of the first results! Idk how that even happened, but hey! Lucky you!

... oh crap this is from 2016. Lmao okay, I'll just leave this here in case you're still an active account lol! @paleontologies
art_shop_ad.png