Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | |=Hwexed HQ Art Shoppe=| 3 slots OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Witchfire
Your art is amazing aaaaaaa ♥
Please put me on your pinglist!
@Witchfire
Your art is amazing aaaaaaa ♥
Please put me on your pinglist!
pYrSxhK.png wi6Xgiz.png Q5eZhV2.png
@Zoustache
Thank youuu! <3 Yay, you're the first one! xD
@Zoustache
Thank youuu! <3 Yay, you're the first one! xD
@Witchfire
Thank you! ^u^

Any extra features?:In the fullbody ref that includes her tail markings and legs, she doesn't have the flowery looking marking anymore (right after the tail bands). She also no longer has the tail bands or the gold marking on her legs (it looks kinda like a band too) and you can draw her mane/hair either tied up or loose~

Image elements (F.ex. props, pose etc.): I don't really have anything specific in mind~

Mood :Her personality/bio is in the link, so maybe something based of that?

How would you like me to contact you?: Either PM or pinging me is fine!

Payment type (gems / treasure / items): Treasure

Is there a deadline?: Nope, feel free to take your time!

Anything else you have in mind?: Nope~
@Witchfire
Thank you! ^u^

Any extra features?:In the fullbody ref that includes her tail markings and legs, she doesn't have the flowery looking marking anymore (right after the tail bands). She also no longer has the tail bands or the gold marking on her legs (it looks kinda like a band too) and you can draw her mane/hair either tied up or loose~

Image elements (F.ex. props, pose etc.): I don't really have anything specific in mind~

Mood :Her personality/bio is in the link, so maybe something based of that?

How would you like me to contact you?: Either PM or pinging me is fine!

Payment type (gems / treasure / items): Treasure

Is there a deadline?: Nope, feel free to take your time!

Anything else you have in mind?: Nope~
Opened two Gem slots!

...Night Sky Silks will be mine, mwuahahahahaaa!

Pinglist
@Zoustache
Opened two Gem slots!

...Night Sky Silks will be mine, mwuahahahahaaa!

Pinglist
@Zoustache
@Watson

Okay, I'm starting on Alc now! :) I'll be getting back to you for approval for the sketch sometime tomorrow!

...Unless I'm really hungover. Now that I think about it, probably sunday instead. Don't wait up. xD
@Watson

Okay, I'm starting on Alc now! :) I'll be getting back to you for approval for the sketch sometime tomorrow!

...Unless I'm really hungover. Now that I think about it, probably sunday instead. Don't wait up. xD
[img]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h73/Dsintars/bump2.png[/img]
bump2.png
@Witchfire
Oh gosh, your chibi dragon examples are adorable. I'd love to take a gem spot but I'm hesitating on which dragon.

I hope you don't mind me asking, would you be most confident in drawing a chibi skydancer or a chibi spiral?
@Witchfire
Oh gosh, your chibi dragon examples are adorable. I'd love to take a gem spot but I'm hesitating on which dragon.

I hope you don't mind me asking, would you be most confident in drawing a chibi skydancer or a chibi spiral?
@Rusalka

Hmm, I don't know.. Maybe a spiral? I don't think it'd really matter much to me, they're both dragons afterall. :'D But I'll go ahead and mark you down for a spot anyways!
@Rusalka

Hmm, I don't know.. Maybe a spiral? I don't think it'd really matter much to me, they're both dragons afterall. :'D But I'll go ahead and mark you down for a spot anyways!
@Witchfire Aaah I guess I can always try for another slot later lmao. So I'll go for a colorful skydancer this time, because your coloring is gorgeous! COMMISSION [B]Commission type: [/b] Chibi dragon [B]Extra features: [/b] I'd like her to have her glowing claw apparel, the wing loop, and her flower crown. Especially for them to match closer to the purple in her wings. [B]Character info:[/b] Titania, after the Fairy Queen. She's a little more benevolent in playfulness but proud and hates boredom. [B]Image elements: [/b] Maybe a sparkling butterfly or two, as if they ewere fairy attendants. [B]Mood:[/b] Whimsical, maybe lost in a dream way? References: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28163429] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281635/28163429_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]How would you like me to contact you? [/b]PM would be fine [B]Payment type: [/b]gems [B]Is there a deadline? [/b] Nope. [B]Anything else you have in mind?[/b]
@Witchfire
Aaah I guess I can always try for another slot later lmao. So I'll go for a colorful skydancer this time, because your coloring is gorgeous!

COMMISSION

Commission type:  Chibi dragon

Extra features:  I'd like her to have her glowing claw apparel, the wing loop, and her flower crown. Especially for them to match closer to the purple in her wings.

Character info: Titania, after the Fairy Queen. She's a little more benevolent in playfulness but proud and hates boredom.

Image elements:  Maybe a sparkling butterfly or two, as if they ewere fairy attendants.

Mood: Whimsical, maybe lost in a dream way?

References:

28163429_350.png

How would you like me to contact you? PM would be fine

Payment type: gems

Is there a deadline?  Nope.

Anything else you have in mind?

@Witchfire
Can I be added to a pinglist for more slots? I'm really low on gems, but those chibis are so cute <3
@Witchfire
Can I be added to a pinglist for more slots? I'm really low on gems, but those chibis are so cute <3
+10 FR time
He/him
| Wishlist | Art Shop | Accent Shop |
| LF art |
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12