Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {Gii, Mushy!} Art for genes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ArthursChoice Thank you! It'll be nice to get back into the groove of things again cx
@ArthursChoice Thank you! It'll be nice to get back into the groove of things again cx
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@BeingOfNature Could I order a dorky bust of my hyperactive skydancer, Nappe? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26016620] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/260167/26016620_350.png[/img] [/url] Only include the apparel you're comfortable doing ^^ Also, I'll be paying in treasure, if that's alright?
@BeingOfNature

Could I order a dorky bust of my hyperactive skydancer, Nappe?

26016620_350.png

Only include the apparel you're comfortable doing ^^ Also, I'll be paying in treasure, if that's alright?
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
@apis that's cool! I'll hop right to it!

she a fisherdragon? I think I got a cute idea for her! cx

edit: I spelled things wrong oops
@apis that's cool! I'll hop right to it!

she a fisherdragon? I think I got a cute idea for her! cx

edit: I spelled things wrong oops
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature

Awesome! Shall I send the payment now or later?
@BeingOfNature

Awesome! Shall I send the payment now or later?
s8KEi1n.gifNqbkZk3.gifvTYlGZk.gif
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6On06zV.png[/img] This was meant to be a dorky doodle but it turned out pretty nice... oops ^^;
6On06zV.png

This was meant to be a dorky doodle but it turned out pretty nice... oops ^^;
Old Art Thread
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/eWGvoOW.png[/img] Never do lineless Bing, it is a terrible thing.
eWGvoOW.png
Never do lineless Bing, it is a terrible thing.
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature

Okay I will try to fill out my order in one post.
*Rolls out a large scroll and clears throat*

I would like to order 4 full body digital and 4 full body traditional art pieces, all colored.

The following 4 dragons will be the digital drawings:
Ciroth, Daeorm, Nixsys, and Kyras.

The following 4 dragons will be traditional drawings:
Zilvuld, Yari, ShadowClaw, and Arzilf.

Most of the dragons have lore except Arzilf and Nixsys. If you need any details feel free to PM me.

We have already agreed on payment and I am glad to have made your day.

@BeingOfNature

Okay I will try to fill out my order in one post.
*Rolls out a large scroll and clears throat*

I would like to order 4 full body digital and 4 full body traditional art pieces, all colored.

The following 4 dragons will be the digital drawings:
Ciroth, Daeorm, Nixsys, and Kyras.

The following 4 dragons will be traditional drawings:
Zilvuld, Yari, ShadowClaw, and Arzilf.

Most of the dragons have lore except Arzilf and Nixsys. If you need any details feel free to PM me.

We have already agreed on payment and I am glad to have made your day.

FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
@Ciroth9002 Awesome! I will hop right to it!

I think the only details I would like to have is more on the personality of the dragons? Helps with posing them and inspiration ^^;

Yay! Can't wait to have it all done.. should be good practice for me too!
@Ciroth9002 Awesome! I will hop right to it!

I think the only details I would like to have is more on the personality of the dragons? Helps with posing them and inspiration ^^;

Yay! Can't wait to have it all done.. should be good practice for me too!
Old Art Thread
@BeingOfNature

Here is the information.

Ciroth: He is usually lazy, until something grabs his attention. He usually spends time daydreaming of things he can build. He cares for those that have helped him in his life.

Daeorm: He is more serious than Ciroth. Spends too much time working on his projects. He is very intelligent. He will go to any length to help those in need.

Kyras: She loves going on adventures. She is a act first think later type of dragon. She hates that she lives with intelligent dragons.

Yari: She is more adventurous than Kyras. She will plung head first to any situation without regard for anyone else. She is tough.

Zilvuld: She is very shy. Mostly spends time by herself. She loves the cold weather.

ShadowClaw: She is friendly and helpful. Unless you get on her bad side. She loves to travel alot, and learn the vast variety of magic in the world.

Arzilf: She is outright serious. She takes her job as guard like its her charge.(But she won't say what her charge really is). One wrong move and she will strike.

Nixsys: She is always lost in her thoughts. She is curious of space and beyond. Loves to sit and watch the night sky. She is friendly but forgetful.

If other people ask for art, feel free to stop on mine and work the theirs. I can wait.
@BeingOfNature

Here is the information.

Ciroth: He is usually lazy, until something grabs his attention. He usually spends time daydreaming of things he can build. He cares for those that have helped him in his life.

Daeorm: He is more serious than Ciroth. Spends too much time working on his projects. He is very intelligent. He will go to any length to help those in need.

Kyras: She loves going on adventures. She is a act first think later type of dragon. She hates that she lives with intelligent dragons.

Yari: She is more adventurous than Kyras. She will plung head first to any situation without regard for anyone else. She is tough.

Zilvuld: She is very shy. Mostly spends time by herself. She loves the cold weather.

ShadowClaw: She is friendly and helpful. Unless you get on her bad side. She loves to travel alot, and learn the vast variety of magic in the world.

Arzilf: She is outright serious. She takes her job as guard like its her charge.(But she won't say what her charge really is). One wrong move and she will strike.

Nixsys: She is always lost in her thoughts. She is curious of space and beyond. Loves to sit and watch the night sky. She is friendly but forgetful.

If other people ask for art, feel free to stop on mine and work the theirs. I can wait.
FujJNYK.pngQQ8mMCk.pngYfQmkss.pngdEJsgKy.pngefsf3jg.pngm9jmIZ1.pngZKOlOH8.pngfrDU1K2.pngH04qomO.pngglHysek.pnguhGnXuB.pngbS9fXLP.pngAhOJdUq.pngzq1n8HB.png
@Ciroth9002 alright thank you! much easier to think things up now! cx

I have another humanoid gijinka to do and a few smols but apart from that I think I am free?
@Ciroth9002 alright thank you! much easier to think things up now! cx

I have another humanoid gijinka to do and a few smols but apart from that I think I am free?
Old Art Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7