Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 436 437
@Nocte
thanks for reply!> <i will skip you this time.

@SilverS
noted!> <
@Nocte
thanks for reply!> <i will skip you this time.

@SilverS
noted!> <
I'd like to claim a slot if the option is still possible? Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't been well. May I get a halfbody (You do the design) of this guy: [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/b380/f/2016/100/c/5/8897437_350_by_revrevrevie-d9ydju2.png[/img] He's a very kind and calm character, who is very friendly. If you need any other details please let me know. :)
I'd like to claim a slot if the option is still possible? Sorry for the slow reply, I haven't been well.

May I get a halfbody (You do the design) of this guy:

8897437_350_by_revrevrevie-d9ydju2.png

He's a very kind and calm character, who is very friendly.

If you need any other details please let me know. :)

@Revie
^ ^; if you decide to let me draw him, i do need more details...your dragon is...a little bit hard to imagine...(what i see is a pink hair gentleman,only wear a pink handkerchief...if you really could accept this imagine,then i will draw it for you...
@Revie
^ ^; if you decide to let me draw him, i do need more details...your dragon is...a little bit hard to imagine...(what i see is a pink hair gentleman,only wear a pink handkerchief...if you really could accept this imagine,then i will draw it for you...
@nilah
Could I get a spot on your ping list?
@nilah
Could I get a spot on your ping list?
@Masumi
noted!> <
@Masumi
noted!> <
Ah okay. If it will be too difficult I'll pass and come back once I have a human design for him already made. I wouldn't want to cause you trouble.
Ah okay. If it will be too difficult I'll pass and come back once I have a human design for him already made. I wouldn't want to cause you trouble.
@nilah This is the dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=980705] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/9808/980705_350.png[/img] [/url] I'll add his personality and maybe a little story in his bio sometime today between work. Thank you very much!
@nilah
This is the dragon:

980705_350.png

I'll add his personality and maybe a little story in his bio sometime today between work. Thank you very much!
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Revie
Thank you for understanding! ;^; seems I have to skip you this time,but if you come back later with a gijinka design and still like me to draw him,please let me know.i can add you to a slot if I have one available when you're ready.

And this reminds me to update the rules on the first page to avoid similar situation happening again.> <;

(get friend's help to express> <
@Revie
Thank you for understanding! ;^; seems I have to skip you this time,but if you come back later with a gijinka design and still like me to draw him,please let me know.i can add you to a slot if I have one available when you're ready.

And this reminds me to update the rules on the first page to avoid similar situation happening again.> <;

(get friend's help to express> <
@hat17
got it!> <

@Osa
hi!> < there is a slot in this turn,if you still need it ,please tell me what type of art you need,show me your dragons and describe them.
(this ping works for 24hours, if I haven't receive any reply from you I'll move on to the next person in the list. Please let me know if you still want to be on the wailist
@hat17
got it!> <

@Osa
hi!> < there is a slot in this turn,if you still need it ,please tell me what type of art you need,show me your dragons and describe them.
(this ping works for 24hours, if I haven't receive any reply from you I'll move on to the next person in the list. Please let me know if you still want to be on the wailist
@Osa
> <got it! actually too much text is hard to understand for me...> <i have to use a translator to translate your reply to know about your girl.
the art of Siren is beautiful, i also see the gijinka art,it's amazing,i like it! > <but i should say my style is not similar to it (like examples in front page> <), so mignt be some difference when i done > <
you can send the payment or when i start your order,i'll ping you> <
@Osa
> <got it! actually too much text is hard to understand for me...> <i have to use a translator to translate your reply to know about your girl.
the art of Siren is beautiful, i also see the gijinka art,it's amazing,i like it! > <but i should say my style is not similar to it (like examples in front page> <), so mignt be some difference when i done > <
you can send the payment or when i start your order,i'll ping you> <
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 436 437