Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 436 437
@Heresy
sketch- flat color is 1200 gems, You can check the price list and example here

In the color full body image you provided in your last post, he has two left hands. I don't know whether this is a characteristics or painting error?..><;;
@Heresy
sketch- flat color is 1200 gems, You can check the price list and example here

In the color full body image you provided in your last post, he has two left hands. I don't know whether this is a characteristics or painting error?..><;;
@nilah
Alright. 1200g + tip it is then. ^^;

Oh!!! It's just an error, since the art piece is quite old. His hands are normal, haha-
@nilah
Alright. 1200g + tip it is then. ^^;

Oh!!! It's just an error, since the art piece is quite old. His hands are normal, haha-
616797_orig.png
@Heresy
get it, please send the payment at your convenience, thank you^^
@Heresy
get it, please send the payment at your convenience, thank you^^
@nilah Hello there! ^__^ I was wondering if you have a bribe slot open for sketch - simple color still for this round? No worries if not, and thank you for your time in either case! <3

user name and user ID: Vovina #010300
Type: sketch - simple color
Ref pictures: Fiore (main refs: x, x, x)
Details: Orderly, sly, contemplative, busy
Describe: Feel free to paint with your imagination!
Payment: 4,000g
@nilah Hello there! ^__^ I was wondering if you have a bribe slot open for sketch - simple color still for this round? No worries if not, and thank you for your time in either case! <3

user name and user ID: Vovina #010300
Type: sketch - simple color
Ref pictures: Fiore (main refs: x, x, x)
Details: Orderly, sly, contemplative, busy
Describe: Feel free to paint with your imagination!
Payment: 4,000g
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina
welcome! i can do a bribe slot for you.^^ There is a small question: are all the gold parts on their sleeves and shoes and the edges of their clothes made of metal?
@Vovina
welcome! i can do a bribe slot for you.^^ There is a small question: are all the gold parts on their sleeves and shoes and the edges of their clothes made of metal?
@Silverwis
thank you>< please send the payment at your convenience^^
@Silverwis
thank you>< please send the payment at your convenience^^
@nilah Thank you so much! <3 I'll send the CR in just a moment with the gems for you. And yes! The gold parts on the sleeves, shoes, and edges are made of metal. But please feel free to interpret and draw them however you wish!
@nilah Thank you so much! <3 I'll send the CR in just a moment with the gems for you. And yes! The gold parts on the sleeves, shoes, and edges are made of metal. But please feel free to interpret and draw them however you wish!
r6J6MbS.png
@nilah hi! i see you are full, do you have a pinglist i can be put on?
@nilah hi! i see you are full, do you have a pinglist i can be put on?
aC86tUH.png
cZONpfv.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@nilah

hai! I wanted to know if I could do a bribe slot (fullbody simple color) for this character: https://toyhou.se/5782352.herayla#40400734

I offer 8kg bribe if that sounds good to you <3
@nilah

hai! I wanted to know if I could do a bribe slot (fullbody simple color) for this character: https://toyhou.se/5782352.herayla#40400734

I offer 8kg bribe if that sounds good to you <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper nihao! I want to say I'm absolutely willing to, but because I've been working overtime for 5 weeks and haven't painted seriously, I'm a little worried that I'm rusty in painting, or I can't finish it in time > <; (it may be until next week or even early May. I'm not sure). Is this ok?
@MythicalViper nihao! I want to say I'm absolutely willing to, but because I've been working overtime for 5 weeks and haven't painted seriously, I'm a little worried that I'm rusty in painting, or I can't finish it in time > <; (it may be until next week or even early May. I'm not sure). Is this ok?
1 2 ... 428 429 430 431 432 ... 436 437