Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 436 437
@DarkHyancith
There are only empty character files in your folder. There are no pictures available.
@DarkHyancith
There are only empty character files in your folder. There are no pictures available.
@Heresy
added
@Heresy
added
oh?? i see this: [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730865922520252457/831868880745529365/unknown.png][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/730865922520252457/831868880745529365/unknown.png[/img][/url] would you be interested in any of them? if not we can find something that you are comfortable to draw with ^ ^ also, i can provide fullbody refs if needed
oh?? i see this: unknown.png
would you be interested in any of them? if not we can find something that you are comfortable to draw with ^ ^
also, i can provide fullbody refs if needed
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
@DarkHyancith
I'm sorry, ineffective communication really takes up a lot of my spirit. Every time I go to trouble my friends to see your pictures, and then I can't get any very effective results... It's really embarrassing for me. I'm afraid I have to refuse your order. Sorry, please provide the reference to meet the shop rules, if there is one next time.
@DarkHyancith
I'm sorry, ineffective communication really takes up a lot of my spirit. Every time I go to trouble my friends to see your pictures, and then I can't get any very effective results... It's really embarrassing for me. I'm afraid I have to refuse your order. Sorry, please provide the reference to meet the shop rules, if there is one next time.
@sojubean
please let me know if you still need a slot, this reservation is valid for 24 hours
@sojubean
please let me know if you still need a slot, this reservation is valid for 24 hours
im sorry that i've made you uncomfortable, its alright, next time i will follow the rules more closely and add clearer references :)
sorry for bothering you so much
im sorry that i've made you uncomfortable, its alright, next time i will follow the rules more closely and add clearer references :)
sorry for bothering you so much
o722_d01_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d02_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d03_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d04_DarkHyancith.pngo722_d05_DarkHyancith.png
@nilah
Would I be able to be put on your pinglist?
@nilah
Would I be able to be put on your pinglist?
Hello~Pladge-42.png
@nilah I am absolutely still interested! I'll fill in the slot now :D
@nilah I am absolutely still interested! I'll fill in the slot now :D
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@nilah
user name and user ID: sojubean 57596
Type: sketch simple color
Ref pictures: Emily
Details: She's a snow leopard kemonomimi, her markings have slight color on the outer spot lines here is a reference that breaks down her markings and the colors used (they don't need to be exact! Just close enough is perfectly fine :D). Her hair is tied up by large scrunchies with lilies on them.
Describe: She's sweet, very shy and emotionally fragile. Very soft spoken and is almost fearful in social situations with people she doesn't know. Very prone to crying!
Payment: Gem
@nilah
user name and user ID: sojubean 57596
Type: sketch simple color
Ref pictures: Emily
Details: She's a snow leopard kemonomimi, her markings have slight color on the outer spot lines here is a reference that breaks down her markings and the colors used (they don't need to be exact! Just close enough is perfectly fine :D). Her hair is tied up by large scrunchies with lilies on them.
Describe: She's sweet, very shy and emotionally fragile. Very soft spoken and is almost fearful in social situations with people she doesn't know. Very prone to crying!
Payment: Gem
Interested in trading/buying OCs? Click here!
Please DM me if i forget to get back to you about something!
2228131_tv4wZ4VNZa4SFFC.png
@sojubean
i can draw her, please send the payment at your convenience, thank you
@sojubean
i can draw her, please send the payment at your convenience, thank you
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 436 437