Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | nilah's shop-gijinka/OC
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 436 437
:3will reply others soon... it is too hard to use mobile phone to type...
:3will reply others soon... it is too hard to use mobile phone to type...
@AriettaCantabile removed, sorry for the trouble!
@AriettaCantabile removed, sorry for the trouble!
@Toonetta
i can try draw them. as a reminder, i'm not very good at drawing femal. please note that the results may not be as good as you think^^;
@Toonetta
i can try draw them. as a reminder, i'm not very good at drawing femal. please note that the results may not be as good as you think^^;
@FenJi
it is ok~ please take your time!
@FenJi
it is ok~ please take your time!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/990etHu.png[/img] @nilah That’s alright!! I’ve loved all of the art you’ve produced so far, and I know I’ll love how my characters will turn out. If you would prefer though, I am more than happy to give you male characters instead of it makes you more comfortable!!
990etHu.png

@nilah

That’s alright!! I’ve loved all of the art you’ve produced so far, and I know I’ll love how my characters will turn out. If you would prefer though, I am more than happy to give you male characters instead of it makes you more comfortable!!
tumblr_ot0059o4wr1v8lm95o1_r1_100.png

Female | She/Her
Dragons for Sale
@nilah
Sorry, my apologies! Could you put my slot on hold for like a day or two so that I can put together better references, please?
@nilah
Sorry, my apologies! Could you put my slot on hold for like a day or two so that I can put together better references, please?
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
@Toonetta
><Thank you,, I'd like to say that your characters are really beautiful, but because they are all excellent, I sometimes worry that there are many differences between what I draw and what you think, which leads to disappointment.

I will try as much as i can. Thank you for your trust.^^
@Toonetta
><Thank you,, I'd like to say that your characters are really beautiful, but because they are all excellent, I sometimes worry that there are many differences between what I draw and what you think, which leads to disappointment.

I will try as much as i can. Thank you for your trust.^^
@DarkwingDove
that is ok, i will notify you the day before the slot fails.

I'm sorry to limit so much, but in order to maintain a good mood and draw as much as possible, I have many situations that need to be avoided:(
@DarkwingDove
that is ok, i will notify you the day before the slot fails.

I'm sorry to limit so much, but in order to maintain a good mood and draw as much as possible, I have many situations that need to be avoided:(
@nilah

Apologies for taking so long to respond, I didn't see your ping until now! I would love to stay on your pinglist, though, thank you for asking.
@nilah

Apologies for taking so long to respond, I didn't see your ping until now! I would love to stay on your pinglist, though, thank you for asking.
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu
thank you for letting me know!><
@playerpichu
thank you for letting me know!><
1 2 ... 342 343 344 345 346 ... 436 437