Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@JonathanJoestar
That's OK:D
I have not finished it yet,so I can add a tail.
@JonathanJoestar
That's OK:D
I have not finished it yet,so I can add a tail.
1cy0kr6.pngAU0lY5b.pngXe3oY5q.pngaZBMkhK.pngvrMya9V.png
@ringsia
OC = original character ^^
I meant would you be willing to draw her instead of a dragon gajinka?
@ringsia
OC = original character ^^
I meant would you be willing to draw her instead of a dragon gajinka?
sig_zpsb8aa7d65.png
@Solztize
That's OK:D But maybe it will be a little late because I haven't finish the other commissions.
The total price is 600g
@Solztize
That's OK:D But maybe it will be a little late because I haven't finish the other commissions.
The total price is 600g
@Ringsia

Thank you! After I got some other commissions back, I realized how much I liked wings and tails with them xD
@Ringsia

Thank you! After I got some other commissions back, I realized how much I liked wings and tails with them xD
@NekoGunslinger
I'm not good at draw white skin...But maybe I can try.
@NekoGunslinger
I'm not good at draw white skin...But maybe I can try.
@JonathanJoestar
They are so beutiful.0v0
@JonathanJoestar
They are so beutiful.0v0
@ringsia
All right, thank you ;v;
If you are truly uncomfortable though, I could pick a dragon. (And I didn't mean I wanted you to draw a dragon, I meant you could draw a gajinka for them.)

I have spirit ablaze accent and an eliminate, would those be acceptable as partial payment?
(I'm sorry it's very late in the day for me, I'm heading to bed currently. Usually I do the math accurately, but it is rather uncomfortable to neatly post so on a phone. I can do so tomorrow though if that is more convenient.)
@ringsia
All right, thank you ;v;
If you are truly uncomfortable though, I could pick a dragon. (And I didn't mean I wanted you to draw a dragon, I meant you could draw a gajinka for them.)

I have spirit ablaze accent and an eliminate, would those be acceptable as partial payment?
(I'm sorry it's very late in the day for me, I'm heading to bed currently. Usually I do the math accurately, but it is rather uncomfortable to neatly post so on a phone. I can do so tomorrow though if that is more convenient.)
sig_zpsb8aa7d65.png
@Ringsia

I don't mind waiting. Please take as much time as you need ^-^ Would it be alright if I paid with 2 Eliminates?

@Ringsia

I don't mind waiting. Please take as much time as you need ^-^ Would it be alright if I paid with 2 Eliminates?

flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@NekoGunslinger
I can draw that,but I am willing to draw a dragon or a gijinka more because I'm not sure if I can draw that well...

What kind of paint would you like?
@NekoGunslinger
I can draw that,but I am willing to draw a dragon or a gijinka more because I'm not sure if I can draw that well...

What kind of paint would you like?
@Solztize
That's very nice,I think.I need eliminates:D
@Solztize
That's very nice,I think.I need eliminates:D
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48