Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sky's Headshots || T/G/Items || Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Ryuin
Sure thing! She'd be 72g/86400t

@Drachenschwinge
(hi fellow German haha) Thanks! <3
And of course! His feral form is a red panda, right? And could you name some key points of his personality?

@Lilacskye
Sure! I should be able to work from the watermarked version~ Is she a bunny or an original/fantasy species? And could you give me a short breakdown of her personality (a few key words/traits are enough)?

@Hibernation
I'm afraid all slots are already taken ^^" However I can put you on the pinglist for next time, if you'd like
@Ryuin
Sure thing! She'd be 72g/86400t

@Drachenschwinge
(hi fellow German haha) Thanks! <3
And of course! His feral form is a red panda, right? And could you name some key points of his personality?

@Lilacskye
Sure! I should be able to work from the watermarked version~ Is she a bunny or an original/fantasy species? And could you give me a short breakdown of her personality (a few key words/traits are enough)?

@Hibernation
I'm afraid all slots are already taken ^^" However I can put you on the pinglist for next time, if you'd like
she/her || timezone FR+9 || casual player

art shop | (hatchery) | wishlist | dA
@SkyTiger

No problem!!! Add me to the pinglist please I'll be just as excited when your slots open up again :D
@SkyTiger

No problem!!! Add me to the pinglist please I'll be just as excited when your slots open up again :D
tumblr_inline_qguljwMz0S1s3p7hf_500.png
he/him - 21 - 8 hours ahead of fr time
@grassity
Sadly all open slots are already taken, but I can put you on the pinglist to be notified once they open up, if you'd like!

@Hibernation
alright! =)
@grassity
Sadly all open slots are already taken, but I can put you on the pinglist to be notified once they open up, if you'd like!

@Hibernation
alright! =)

@SkyTiger Oh, hey :D
Nope, he's actually a cat xD But I admit his fur pattern looks a bit like a red panda.
If I had to describe him in a few words, I'd call him a slightly hyperactive mischief-maker with a tendency to set his fur/hair/cloth on fire. (Hence the name^^;;) He's a thief and has no luck with the ladies. (He tries so hard though, poor guy.)
@SkyTiger Oh, hey :D
Nope, he's actually a cat xD But I admit his fur pattern looks a bit like a red panda.
If I had to describe him in a few words, I'd call him a slightly hyperactive mischief-maker with a tendency to set his fur/hair/cloth on fire. (Hence the name^^;;) He's a thief and has no luck with the ladies. (He tries so hard though, poor guy.)
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge
Ahh, alright! xD What a little rascal haha
He'd be 70g/84000t
@Drachenschwinge
Ahh, alright! xD What a little rascal haha
He'd be 70g/84000t

@SkyTiger
the pinglist will do! thank you :)
@SkyTiger
the pinglist will do! thank you :)
he/him | nonbinary
danny (weezer fan extraordinaire)
@SkyTiger, pinglist please! your art is gorgeous!
@SkyTiger, pinglist please! your art is gorgeous!
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@SkyTiger She's not an original species - just an anthro bunny! She can be drawn with or without a muzzle, I usually draw her with one just because I'm used to it. Personality wise she's not the most expressive, she's quiet and reserved but still friendly, and she's often sleepy. She also collects stars
@SkyTiger She's not an original species - just an anthro bunny! She can be drawn with or without a muzzle, I usually draw her with one just because I'm used to it. Personality wise she's not the most expressive, she's quiet and reserved but still friendly, and she's often sleepy. She also collects stars
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@grassity