Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | coatl color-ins! [ CLOSED | NEW THREAD ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@dwarjam Could I please get a ping whenever you open again?
@dwarjam Could I please get a ping whenever you open again?
lumos_noxsig.png
@dwarjam ahhh please ping me when you're open again!
@dwarjam ahhh please ping me when you're open again!
-,-. ~ Crow
~ 3 hrs+ fr time
~ he/they
~ RP clan!
-,-. tumblr_ozyeyeBUQR1w8xkufo1_250.png -,. ~ FR Tumblr
~ Pinkerlocke
@dwarjam

Can I be added to your ping list please?
@dwarjam

Can I be added to your ping list please?
TyYgOYZ.png
@dwarjam
Please add me to the pinglist? These are so precious and pure .u.
@dwarjam
Please add me to the pinglist? These are so precious and pure .u.
art_shop_sig_by_xhyroglyph-dadir7n.png
cca_signature_smaller_by_xhyroglyph-dadir89.png
@Cuivienen @Drachenschwinge

I want to apologize it's taking so much time to get done, I've been awfully busy irl and I just haven't found the time to finish yours. ; ;
I'll get them done as soon as I can, hopefully you understand why it's taking so long. <3
@Cuivienen @Drachenschwinge

I want to apologize it's taking so much time to get done, I've been awfully busy irl and I just haven't found the time to finish yours. ; ;
I'll get them done as soon as I can, hopefully you understand why it's taking so long. <3
banner by fellefan
@dwarjam

That sounds stressful, thanks for letting us know! I hope things will calm down for you soon (at least if it isn't a good kind of busy). I'm still looking forward to my adopt no matter how long it takes you! <3
@dwarjam

That sounds stressful, thanks for letting us know! I hope things will calm down for you soon (at least if it isn't a good kind of busy). I'm still looking forward to my adopt no matter how long it takes you! <3
@dwarjam I'd love to be added to the pinglist if possible! these are super cute! :3
@dwarjam I'd love to be added to the pinglist if possible! these are super cute! :3
@dwarjam

^.^ Might I possibly be pinged whenever your coatls open back up? I'd super love to get one!
@dwarjam

^.^ Might I possibly be pinged whenever your coatls open back up? I'd super love to get one!
@dwarjam Can I have a ping when youre open? c:
@dwarjam Can I have a ping when youre open? c:
UbNqU42.pngXMMAldy.pngjSxCuqs.pngcMYtgIM.png
[size=2]@Drachenschwinge @Cuivienen okay, first of all. I didn't forget your commissions. and. I am so sorry it took so much time, life has been so busy and sad and exhausting to me these past months, I just didn't have the time to finish these little doodles. I apologize if they look sloppy and rushed, I wanted to finish them so bad, and I had already made you two wait for them for so long. I feel awful, but I hope you understand. [img]http://i.imgur.com/C8CrYcW.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/CifqYNZ.png[/img] I hope you like it, and I'm sincerely sorry, again.
@Drachenschwinge
@Cuivienen

okay, first of all.
I didn't forget your commissions.
and.
I am so sorry it took so much time, life has been so busy and sad and exhausting to me these past months, I just didn't have the time to finish these little doodles.
I apologize if they look sloppy and rushed, I wanted to finish them so bad, and I had already made you two wait for them for so long. I feel awful, but I hope you understand.

C8CrYcW.pngCifqYNZ.png

I hope you like it, and I'm sincerely sorry, again.
banner by fellefan
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9