Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dragon/OC/Gijinka Busts
@Vedis Absolutely no rush! n w n Real life takes priority c: I can't wait to see the finished piece! ^u^
@Vedis Absolutely no rush! n w n Real life takes priority c: I can't wait to see the finished piece! ^u^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
Bump!
Bump!
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@vedis okay i'm finally on a computer aah

Type: watercolor bust
Reference: bam
Specifics: lots of freckles!! he's really cocky + grins a lot

how much sand dollars would payment be?
@vedis okay i'm finally on a computer aah

Type: watercolor bust
Reference: bam
Specifics: lots of freckles!! he's really cocky + grins a lot

how much sand dollars would payment be?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@lnception Does 250 sand dollars sound good? :0 Also, would you like to be the first of some more experimental watercolors; lineless watercolors/more splash effects, like this; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=48663598
I haven't colored your other commission yet, so I can do that experimental style with that one too if you'd like.
@lnception Does 250 sand dollars sound good? :0 Also, would you like to be the first of some more experimental watercolors; lineless watercolors/more splash effects, like this; http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=48663598
I haven't colored your other commission yet, so I can do that experimental style with that one too if you'd like.
@vedis sure thing, i'll send them tomorrow if that's okay? and the experimental style sounds super neat, I'd love to have it done! just for one though, not both if that's alright.
@vedis sure thing, i'll send them tomorrow if that's okay? and the experimental style sounds super neat, I'd love to have it done! just for one though, not both if that's alright.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@lnception sure, any preference as to which one or would you like me to choose?
@lnception sure, any preference as to which one or would you like me to choose?
@Vedis nah, pick whichever you want!
@Vedis nah, pick whichever you want!
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Rochambeau Tadaa! Thank you for being so patient~ I've got plenty of slots open right now and I'm accepting festival currency, so lemme know if you'd like another bust~ [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/e7b3/f/2016/119/0/5/lazarus_for_rochambeau_by_vediis-da0net7.png[/img]
@Rochambeau
Tadaa! Thank you for being so patient~ I've got plenty of slots open right now and I'm accepting festival currency, so lemme know if you'd like another bust~
lazarus_for_rochambeau_by_vediis-da0net7.png
[quote name="Saern" date=2016-04-02 17:56:31] Super last minute, but how much in scrolls for a traditional sketch of this character? I would link her Charahub but it's down She's a Hetalia OC of mine, so feel free to skip over me if you're not comfortable with that! [/quote] @Saern Ah sorry this has taken so long, but I finally got around to this; You said traditional "sketch" but did you mean markers or watercolor? I'm currently only offering digital sketches.
Saern wrote on 2016-04-02:
Super last minute, but how much in scrolls for a traditional sketch of this character? I would link her Charahub but it's down

She's a Hetalia OC of mine, so feel free to skip over me if you're not comfortable with that!

@Saern Ah sorry this has taken so long, but I finally got around to this; You said traditional "sketch" but did you mean markers or watercolor? I'm currently only offering digital sketches.
@Vedis
Markers, please! Sorry about that!
@Vedis
Markers, please! Sorry about that!