Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Dragon/OC/Gijinka Busts
@Rochambeau Ah well if you get the funds, let me know and I'll make a slot for you if they're full. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist?
(I absolutely love OCs!! I will screech about characters with anyone any time. PM me if you're interested. ;P)
Yup! I'm looking for skins or chests of the following, in order of priority:
  1. Wind Bells
  2. Spring Breeze
  3. Cloudsong Guard
  4. Ribbon Breeze
  5. Inscribed Cartographer
  6. Whispering Mantis
@Rochambeau Ah well if you get the funds, let me know and I'll make a slot for you if they're full. Also, would you like to be put on the pinglist?
(I absolutely love OCs!! I will screech about characters with anyone any time. PM me if you're interested. ;P)
Yup! I'm looking for skins or chests of the following, in order of priority:
  1. Wind Bells
  2. Spring Breeze
  3. Cloudsong Guard
  4. Ribbon Breeze
  5. Inscribed Cartographer
  6. Whispering Mantis
extra_small_banner_by_vediis-dam41c1.png 893.png
@Vedis I'd love to be added to the ping-list! c:

And noted! :') I'll be screeching in your PMs very often. 3:

A wind bells chest is currently going for around 55k, how many scrolls would that be? :0
@Vedis I'd love to be added to the ping-list! c:

And noted! :') I'll be screeching in your PMs very often. 3:

A wind bells chest is currently going for around 55k, how many scrolls would that be? :0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Rochambeau
Looking forward to it!
That would be 60 scrolls, so Wind Bells Chest + 170 scrolls = 230 scrolls.
@Rochambeau
Looking forward to it!
That would be 60 scrolls, so Wind Bells Chest + 170 scrolls = 230 scrolls.
@Vedis Legendary! I can do that. Sending the payment soon ^^.
@Vedis Legendary! I can do that. Sending the payment soon ^^.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Vedis ahh thank you!! he looks so good ahh *o*
@Vedis ahh thank you!! he looks so good ahh *o*
» alder • 21+ • he/they • FR+9 timezone «
@Vedis I love it with every fibre of my being thank you so much!!! (and I will probably be back eventually muahah)
@Vedis I love it with every fibre of my being thank you so much!!! (and I will probably be back eventually muahah)
@Namor @chespin Glad you like it!! Tysm for buying from my art shop <3
@Namor @chespin Glad you like it!! Tysm for buying from my art shop <3
@Vedis Aww your art is so cute! I'll prob be back after I get some last minute grinding done :D Please add me to your pinglist!
@Vedis Aww your art is so cute! I'll prob be back after I get some last minute grinding done :D Please add me to your pinglist!
@leyline Ahh thank you!! I'm glad you like it! I love hoarding apparel in general and retired skins, so if you decide to order something let me know if you have any you'd like to use as payment~
@leyline Ahh thank you!! I'm glad you like it! I love hoarding apparel in general and retired skins, so if you decide to order something let me know if you have any you'd like to use as payment~
@Vedis
Super last minute, but how much in scrolls for a traditional sketch of this character? I would link her Charahub but it's down

She's a Hetalia OC of mine, so feel free to skip over me if you're not comfortable with that!
@Vedis
Super last minute, but how much in scrolls for a traditional sketch of this character? I would link her Charahub but it's down

She's a Hetalia OC of mine, so feel free to skip over me if you're not comfortable with that!