Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | • HEY Florierend! [CLOSED] T/G/ITEMS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72
CLOSED INDEFINITELY
CLOSED INDEFINITELY
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
: O P E N :

1 . @Vovina - x - Cartoon Style - 1300 Gems (Tip) - PAID
2 . @UnicornBloodbath - x - Cartoon Style - 1000 Gems - PAID
3 . @wesleydog - x - Cartoon Style - 1000 Gems - PAID

: O P E N :

1 . @Vovina - x - Cartoon Style - 1300 Gems (Tip) - PAID
2 . @UnicornBloodbath - x - Cartoon Style - 1000 Gems - PAID
3 . @wesleydog - x - Cartoon Style - 1000 Gems - PAID

Art Shop
Friendly bump!~
Friendly bump!~
Bump~
Bump~
Art Shop
Treasure prices now available for all styles and types!
Treasure prices now available for all styles and types!
Art Shop
bump!
bump!
Bump~
Bump~
Art Shop
@florierend

I would like a gijinka Mawile. In the Chibi B style and animated please.

I don't have a design in mind. But something like this would be nice. I don't want it to be exactly like that, it's just a reference. I also want the mouths to be huge. The animation (if possible) would be the mouths opening and closing.

> A link to the reference image.

> Which style you would like to get. CHIBI B
> Which style of the style you'd like ( Animated.)
> How much it is and if you'd like to pay full or half. 330k and paying in full!
@florierend

I would like a gijinka Mawile. In the Chibi B style and animated please.

I don't have a design in mind. But something like this would be nice. I don't want it to be exactly like that, it's just a reference. I also want the mouths to be huge. The animation (if possible) would be the mouths opening and closing.

> A link to the reference image.

> Which style you would like to get. CHIBI B
> Which style of the style you'd like ( Animated.)
> How much it is and if you'd like to pay full or half. 330k and paying in full!
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon

^.^ Hello! I've never drawn a gijinka Mawile before so I'm not sure what exactly it is. I assume by the reference given it's based off of a pokemon? Where the pony tails are two large mouths? Kind of like a fly trap in a way?

Just to make sure, you don't have a specific design for it but you'd like me to design one for you? If so I just have a couple questions. What kind of colour palette would you like? Would you like it to be female, male or androgynous? Two pony mouths or one? Is there a specific kind of outfit you'd like, possibly similar to the reference you had linked?

I will add you to the list once the treasure is sent! ^.^
@NerdyDragon

^.^ Hello! I've never drawn a gijinka Mawile before so I'm not sure what exactly it is. I assume by the reference given it's based off of a pokemon? Where the pony tails are two large mouths? Kind of like a fly trap in a way?

Just to make sure, you don't have a specific design for it but you'd like me to design one for you? If so I just have a couple questions. What kind of colour palette would you like? Would you like it to be female, male or androgynous? Two pony mouths or one? Is there a specific kind of outfit you'd like, possibly similar to the reference you had linked?

I will add you to the list once the treasure is sent! ^.^
Art Shop
@Florierend

Oh dear, you're clueless ^_^; Well let me clear up some of the confusion.

Gijinka are just drawing of non-human objects or creatures as humans. Gijinka pokemon for example are just that. A Mawile is a type of pokemon and I'd like a human female Mawile gijinka.

1. I'd like the colors to be exactly like the actual pokemons palette. But I would like her eyes to be a deeper purple than the rest of her.

2. I would like her to be female. Accentuating her curves would help.

3. Two ponytail mouths (HUGE) as in more than half of her height.

4. I'd like a similar outfit to the link, but changed in someway. (The picture isn't mine)

This is the actual reference I was talking about of someone else's gijinka mawile.
@Florierend

Oh dear, you're clueless ^_^; Well let me clear up some of the confusion.

Gijinka are just drawing of non-human objects or creatures as humans. Gijinka pokemon for example are just that. A Mawile is a type of pokemon and I'd like a human female Mawile gijinka.

1. I'd like the colors to be exactly like the actual pokemons palette. But I would like her eyes to be a deeper purple than the rest of her.

2. I would like her to be female. Accentuating her curves would help.

3. Two ponytail mouths (HUGE) as in more than half of her height.

4. I'd like a similar outfit to the link, but changed in someway. (The picture isn't mine)

This is the actual reference I was talking about of someone else's gijinka mawile.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72