Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Deme's Estate; fake FR items! OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Trachynhawb
Sword and Trident .w. I like 'em~ They'll be done in the next few days for you~
@Trachynhawb
Sword and Trident .w. I like 'em~ They'll be done in the next few days for you~
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri [b]Type of icon: [/b] none? no idea. there's no "junk" food item type [b]Background color: [/b] your choice [b]Item details:[/b] A Sornieth brand of soda! I'm a Dr. Pepper addict, so my self-dragon needs some too. [b]Effects:[/b] I'd be concerned about glowing soda [b]Anything else?:[/b] Nope! [b]Type of icon: [/b] apparel [b]Background color: [/b] your choice [b]Item details:[/b] A bright greenish/yellowish motorcycle helmet [b]Effects:[/b] none [b]Anything else?:[/b] It should look like it'll fit a male pearlcatcher. This guy: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19860412] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/198605/19860412_350.png[/img] [/url] everyone else is ordering cool, epic stuff, and I'm just going to constantly order weird things. lol I'm excited to waste all my treasure here. <3
@frostkingdemetri

Type of icon: none? no idea. there's no "junk" food item type
Background color: your choice
Item details: A Sornieth brand of soda! I'm a Dr. Pepper addict, so my self-dragon needs some too.
Effects: I'd be concerned about glowing soda
Anything else?: Nope!

Type of icon: apparel
Background color: your choice
Item details: A bright greenish/yellowish motorcycle helmet
Effects: none
Anything else?: It should look like it'll fit a male pearlcatcher. This guy:

19860412_350.png

everyone else is ordering cool, epic stuff, and I'm just going to constantly order weird things. lol I'm excited to waste all my treasure here. <3
@frostkingdemetri awesome. Would you like me to send payment now or later?
@frostkingdemetri awesome. Would you like me to send payment now or later?
F3d7DSl.png
@frostkingdemetri

Can I please place an order?

Type of icon: None
Background color: Your call!
Item details: Mortar and Pestle
Effects: Your call!
Anything else?: Not really, it's just a mortar and pestle ^^ Our clan uses it for incense creation!

Item details: Bundle of Stick Incense
Effects: I dunno! It's up to you!
Anything else?: Just have fun with it ^^

Item details: Nigiri packed closely together
Effects: Your call! ^^
Anything else?: Maybe one of the lighter colored pieces could be eel? I love the free-for-use one you did, but I'd love one that took up more of the frame! I was torn between doing this, and onigiri. Mmmm.
@frostkingdemetri

Can I please place an order?

Item details: Mortar and Pestle
Effects: Your call!
Anything else?: Not really, it's just a mortar and pestle ^^ Our clan uses it for incense creation!

Item details: Bundle of Stick Incense
Effects: I dunno! It's up to you!
Anything else?: Just have fun with it ^^

Item details: Nigiri packed closely together
Effects: Your call! ^^
Anything else?: Maybe one of the lighter colored pieces could be eel? I love the free-for-use one you did, but I'd love one that took up more of the frame! I was torn between doing this, and onigiri. Mmmm.
1kz7OWt.png
@wesleydog Pinging myself to come back for some custom items, seeing as they are very reasonably priced! Need to figure out what I want first! :)
@wesleydog Pinging myself to come back for some custom items, seeing as they are very reasonably priced! Need to figure out what I want first! :)
@frostkingdemitri Could I get pings for when you release new items..? I really love seeing them! Also, strange question - please don't take it wrong or personally or w/e I don't even know if you could but I'm still a nervous thing over it. Would you ever consider releasing the items that have fr icons in the top corner without them? Tbh I think your icons would look cooler without them, but that's a personal preference cause I've always had to edit out the icons when I edit items with them- it's proven hard quite often, but I do it because it feels strange to have a bunch of items without them beside ones with. I'm sorry if that was intrusive or something, it's... Just a small suggestion/request maybe? It's just something I tend to like ^u^ [img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/82952ee62ec4155498b597ca5915c02b/tumblr_inline_o2xlmihryz1soemy4_100.jpg[/img] And I do it too often.
@frostkingdemitri
Could I get pings for when you release new items..? I really love seeing them!

Also, strange question - please don't take it wrong or personally or w/e I don't even know if you could but I'm still a nervous thing over it.

Would you ever consider releasing the items that have fr icons in the top corner without them?
Tbh I think your icons would look cooler without them, but that's a personal preference cause I've always had to edit out the icons when I edit items with them- it's proven hard quite often, but I do it because it feels strange to have a bunch of items without them beside ones with.
I'm sorry if that was intrusive or something, it's... Just a small suggestion/request maybe?
It's just something I tend to like ^u^
tumblr_inline_o2xlmihryz1soemy4_100.jpg
And I do it too often.
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
Sorry everyone, life's been a thing lately lol Do forgive the long wait~ I'm drawing all the items up now .w.

@Katarra
Those are cute ideas .w. I added you to the list~

@Trachynhawb
Yeah payment is fine when I send you the items~ so later works for me .w.

@Dragoness
Sounds good to me~ Added you to the list~

@wesleydog
I look forward to seeing you around then owo

@Hazeledpoppy
Sure I'll add you to the releases list .w.
Also, yeah it really depends. I like the more authentic feel with the icons on them~
So it really depends on the item, honestly~ If the item doesn't fall into the categories, then yeah, it'll be iconless. Thanks for the idea though. I'll keep it in mind .w.
Sorry everyone, life's been a thing lately lol Do forgive the long wait~ I'm drawing all the items up now .w.

@Katarra
Those are cute ideas .w. I added you to the list~

@Trachynhawb
Yeah payment is fine when I send you the items~ so later works for me .w.

@Dragoness
Sounds good to me~ Added you to the list~

@wesleydog
I look forward to seeing you around then owo

@Hazeledpoppy
Sure I'll add you to the releases list .w.
Also, yeah it really depends. I like the more authentic feel with the icons on them~
So it really depends on the item, honestly~ If the item doesn't fall into the categories, then yeah, it'll be iconless. Thanks for the idea though. I'll keep it in mind .w.
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
Oh my gosh ' v ' These are seriously great! I don't know if this was asked before, but would it possible buy some icons without backgrounds- and or persuade you to get some of the free provided with a removed background?
I got a sort of off-fr rp thing going on and something like this would look great on some of my topics and or character profiles! I don't know if that was a bit rude or anything -waves arms- I just got super excited to see someone doing object icons ; v ; !!

Type of icon; For mine, none please!
Background color: Any color
Item details: PIZZA PLEASE! A full slice & a pizza slice. (( two items~? ))
Effects: If you think there should be any?
Anything else?: Any type of pizza would be good, maybe just cheese though? - buttt I'd totally pay extra for every and any extra combo you'd be willing to do!! Like same price extra since I can imagine it being a lot of work!
@frostkingdemetri
Oh my gosh ' v ' These are seriously great! I don't know if this was asked before, but would it possible buy some icons without backgrounds- and or persuade you to get some of the free provided with a removed background?
I got a sort of off-fr rp thing going on and something like this would look great on some of my topics and or character profiles! I don't know if that was a bit rude or anything -waves arms- I just got super excited to see someone doing object icons ; v ; !!

Type of icon; For mine, none please!
Background color: Any color
Item details: PIZZA PLEASE! A full slice & a pizza slice. (( two items~? ))
Effects: If you think there should be any?
Anything else?: Any type of pizza would be good, maybe just cheese though? - buttt I'd totally pay extra for every and any extra combo you'd be willing to do!! Like same price extra since I can imagine it being a lot of work!
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@popette
Hi hi .w.
the items that are already done, I wont be editing. But the free ones, you can feel free to edit any way you like~ I don't mind .w.
Also, okay i can make some pizza owo reminds me of TMNT things lol
@popette
Hi hi .w.
the items that are already done, I wont be editing. But the free ones, you can feel free to edit any way you like~ I don't mind .w.
Also, okay i can make some pizza owo reminds me of TMNT things lol
USERbanner.png
@frostkingdemetri
That works for me~ but woo! I'll send half payment now and the rest when I get it :3
@frostkingdemetri
That works for me~ but woo! I'll send half payment now and the rest when I get it :3
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8