Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | // Usual's art shop - closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@Micheru

Added, thank you! :)
@Micheru

Added, thank you! :)
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
> Finn Rising - Finnish FR Discord server
@usualuniqueness

Pinglist me! I'd also be interested in an art trade if you're ever up for such things /o/
@usualuniqueness

Pinglist me! I'd also be interested in an art trade if you're ever up for such things /o/
I'm back.
@KyraG

Added! At the moment I'm not taking any art trades, but I'll let you know if I ever decide to do them.
@KyraG

Added! At the moment I'm not taking any art trades, but I'll let you know if I ever decide to do them.
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
[center]Long time no see in this thread! I'm in a dire need of that dragon cash and decided to open up [b]three slots[/b]. As usual, when ordering art from me [u]please use the form below[/u]. I will then confirm your order and the final price for the piece. Mu current prices are: [center][columns] [b]bust[/b] non-color: 450 000t/500g flat color: 630 000t/700g full color: 1 080 000t/1200g [nextcol] [b]Full body[/b] non-color: 630 000t/700g flat-color: 900 000t/1000g/ full color: currently unavailable[/columns] As a bonus, I'm offering a [b]5% discout for all first-time customers[/b]! [code]Character: Bust or full body: Non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g/usd): Any details:[/code] ----- [size=2]Pinglist @RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG
Long time no see in this thread! I'm in a dire need of that dragon cash and decided to open up three slots.

As usual, when ordering art from me please use the form below. I will then confirm your order and the final price for the piece.

Mu current prices are:
bust
non-color: 450 000t/500g
flat color: 630 000t/700g
full color: 1 080 000t/1200g

Full body
non-color: 630 000t/700g
flat-color: 900 000t/1000g/
full color: currently unavailable

As a bonus, I'm offering a 5% discout for all first-time customers!

Code:
Character: Bust or full body: Non-color, flat color or full color: Payment (t/g/usd): Any details:

Pinglist
@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
Up <3 Up <3
Up <3 Up <3
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
@usualuniqueness [b]Character:[/b] [img]http://images.artfight.net/character/J9D8WkDKJAseylmuinNrZpF4ITdq2XLCQEkuknlXwdiD0SD52iIP9uwrBLa1.png[/img] [b]Bust or full body:[/b] full body [b]Non-color, flat color or full color:[/b] flat color [b]Payment (t/g/usd):[/b] gems! [b]Any details:[/b] [url=http://artfight.net/character/126895.alcea]heres a brief description of her personality[/url] if you need it! otherwise, do whatever you'd like!
@usualuniqueness

Character:
J9D8WkDKJAseylmuinNrZpF4ITdq2XLCQEkuknlXwdiD0SD52iIP9uwrBLa1.png
Bust or full body: full body
Non-color, flat color or full color: flat color
Payment (t/g/usd): gems!
Any details: heres a brief description of her personality if you need it! otherwise, do whatever you'd like!
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
@Suikoons

Thank you for your order! The total price for a flat color full body drawing will be 1000 gems. You can send in the payment via CR or PM, whatever suits you the most! I can start working on the image tomorrow, and it will most likely be done during the weekend.

Edit: it also seems that I cannot access that link, as it needs me to be logged in. If you have some information about the character, you can also send it to me via PM!
@Suikoons

Thank you for your order! The total price for a flat color full body drawing will be 1000 gems. You can send in the payment via CR or PM, whatever suits you the most! I can start working on the image tomorrow, and it will most likely be done during the weekend.

Edit: it also seems that I cannot access that link, as it needs me to be logged in. If you have some information about the character, you can also send it to me via PM!
xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
@usualuniqueness alright and woops, i'll do that!
@usualuniqueness alright and woops, i'll do that!
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
Up <3 Up <3
Up <3 Up <3
d7AXFjC.png v7QguHk.jpg
Wishlist

LQEiBUc.jpg Gy02d3I.png
3 slots open!

@RyuuMael @Abysmal @Ototo @Flag @Jazz @Cila @Reckless @Arelyn @Kyrislian @HolyForce @Reckless @shattringmirrors @batcruncher @WillowTree @Hemogoblin @Kahvinporo @obiwan @Dismall @Kimdra @Redletter @FluoricBurn @lofi @Micheru @KyraG
3 slots open!

xxx 4ZbF3WE.png xxx
> she/her | Finland
> Art shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21