Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Infernal Summit Studios [OPEN!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@AlpineHell can i be added to your pinglist?
@AlpineHell can i be added to your pinglist?
bEvLAND.png
Good morning everyone i broke my car and need customers ;_;
Good morning everyone i broke my car and need customers ;_;
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@AlpineHell Not sure if you're still taking a pinglist or orders since January was the last posting, but I'd very much like to be on your pinglist if you're still around c:
@AlpineHell Not sure if you're still taking a pinglist or orders since January was the last posting, but I'd very much like to be on your pinglist if you're still around c:
oxstpLj.png
This Thread Just Got A Glowup
Courtesy of Viewers Like You!
This Thread Just Got A Glowup
Courtesy of Viewers Like You!
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell I would be SUPER interested in getting a comm from you your art is GORGEOUS
@AlpineHell I would be SUPER interested in getting a comm from you your art is GORGEOUS
Those aren't ashes, they're fireflies
My Art Thread
Dragon Coloring Pages Project!
Pronouns: he/she please don't use they/them for me if you can! Thank you!
@MilkyWayRising HEYY Welcome! I will be happy to work with you :D What can I get for you today?
@MilkyWayRising HEYY Welcome! I will be happy to work with you :D What can I get for you today?
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell Well I was wondering if I could get a headshot (you know, bio stuff and things) of my Ridge girl Solarflare in the same way you did your first Coatl headshot example: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17568283] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/175683/17568283_350.png[/img] [/url] I'm trying to decide between getting one comm or two, so for now I'll do one..... but I may get a second one impulsively later OOPS-
@AlpineHell Well I was wondering if I could get a headshot (you know, bio stuff and things) of my Ridge girl Solarflare in the same way you did your first Coatl headshot example:

17568283_350.png

I'm trying to decide between getting one comm or two, so for now I'll do one..... but I may get a second one impulsively later OOPS-
My Art Thread
@MilkyWayRising ABSOLUTELY! My Lined rate starts at $50/5kG if that sounds ok? I can get started very shortly and PM you a starting sketch for approval :D
@MilkyWayRising ABSOLUTELY! My Lined rate starts at $50/5kG if that sounds ok? I can get started very shortly and PM you a starting sketch for approval :D
UL8LHAi.png
@AlpineHell sounds great send em over whenever!
@AlpineHell sounds great send em over whenever!
My Art Thread
Ready to do more work!
Ready to do more work!
UL8LHAi.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12