Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Starlight Arts! (Closed for good)
1 2
@QueenDargon - Um.. Maybe I should put it in list form to make it easier to read. I typed this all out in a paragraph just now and it was so jumbled and unreadable :s

- Maybe wearing a white button up shirt with a forest green waistcoat over the top

- Some brown trousers with lighter brown patches on them (Like the kind of patches you sew on)

- Could you also give him an orange streak in his forest green hair? (-here- is the hairstyle I would maybe like c:)

- Maybe put his Noxious Colony on his shoulder?

- Also maybe plop a little toad sitting on his other shoulder (The one without the mushrooms c:)

I can pay however much extra is necessary c:
@QueenDargon - Um.. Maybe I should put it in list form to make it easier to read. I typed this all out in a paragraph just now and it was so jumbled and unreadable :s

- Maybe wearing a white button up shirt with a forest green waistcoat over the top

- Some brown trousers with lighter brown patches on them (Like the kind of patches you sew on)

- Could you also give him an orange streak in his forest green hair? (-here- is the hairstyle I would maybe like c:)

- Maybe put his Noxious Colony on his shoulder?

- Also maybe plop a little toad sitting on his other shoulder (The one without the mushrooms c:)

I can pay however much extra is necessary c:
3YAN1tx.png
B1XSdsq.png
wTVVdiJ.png
H0t7Ypl.png
Pgv53XB.png
2503367.png 2608889.png 2609464.png
BCp5Zzx.gif
@QueenDargon
Character's Name: Aura (me!)

Desired Pose and Expression: I don't mind what the pose or expression is. Is it possible to have the hat from the second photo in the picture?

Desired Background: Transparent

Drawing Type: Detailed Full Body

Drawing Size: Medium

Description/Reference: Here's what my body looks like Here is the photo with the hat I would like in the photo!

(I'll also be paying in gems, that would be 32, correct?)
@QueenDargon
Character's Name: Aura (me!)

Desired Pose and Expression: I don't mind what the pose or expression is. Is it possible to have the hat from the second photo in the picture?

Desired Background: Transparent

Drawing Type: Detailed Full Body

Drawing Size: Medium

Description/Reference: Here's what my body looks like Here is the photo with the hat I would like in the photo!

(I'll also be paying in gems, that would be 32, correct?)
mlHpBMC.pngl7Ge01H.png
qhK4FYS.pngPxVdyDW.png
@Alicefireflies Sure! We'll discuss the extra cost after I've drawn up a quick sketch to look it over, then when the treasure is sent, I'll start!

@AuraofWinter Sure! The hat will be fine to do with your picture! But before I start (if this is fine by you), you can send me a PM to tell me what outfit (pants and shoes and shirt and stuff) you want to be wearing. Oh, and I'll check about the gems. Already forgotten the ratio. >_<
@Alicefireflies Sure! We'll discuss the extra cost after I've drawn up a quick sketch to look it over, then when the treasure is sent, I'll start!

@AuraofWinter Sure! The hat will be fine to do with your picture! But before I start (if this is fine by you), you can send me a PM to tell me what outfit (pants and shoes and shirt and stuff) you want to be wearing. Oh, and I'll check about the gems. Already forgotten the ratio. >_<
47743713p.png24190314p.png19740510p.png21297537p.png43409103p.png20763207p.png39400475p.png
@QueenDargon Character's Name: Nikki Desired Pose and Expression: Mischeavious. Desired Background: Flat light pink? Drawing Type: Detailed Full-body Drawing Size: Large Description/Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20062472] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/200625/20062472_350.png[/img] [/url] Hat is optional. You don't have to put the tools in either. Payment will be pure treasure.
@QueenDargon
Character's Name: Nikki
Desired Pose and Expression: Mischeavious.
Desired Background: Flat light pink?
Drawing Type: Detailed Full-body
Drawing Size: Large
Description/Reference:
20062472_350.png

Hat is optional. You don't have to put the tools in either.

Payment will be pure treasure.
11686253.png
@QueenDargon Character's Name: Cygnus Desired Pose and Expression: Like smirking and thinking hes the best person in the world sorta person :D Desired Background: Transparent? Flat colour? Transparent is good :D Drawing Type: Detailed waist up please :o Drawing Size: Small? Medium? Large? X-Large? Medium please! Description/Reference: It's of this dragon right here~ He has references in his bio! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18411913] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184120/18411913_350.png[/img] [/url] Should I send payment first? I just want to make sure <3
@QueenDargon
Character's Name: Cygnus
Desired Pose and Expression: Like smirking and thinking hes the best person in the world sorta person :D
Desired Background: Transparent? Flat colour? Transparent is good :D
Drawing Type: Detailed waist up please :o
Drawing Size: Small? Medium? Large? X-Large? Medium please!
Description/Reference: It's of this dragon right here~ He has references in his bio!

18411913_350.png

Should I send payment first? I just want to make sure <3
H2DIAfr.png
@Zaayn Of course! And thank you for enquiring about the paying! It would be best, yes, if you sent payment first. If I'm unable to get the drawing finished, it will be fully refunded too. I make sure to finish drawing before I spend the money, just in case. Xd
@Zaayn Of course! And thank you for enquiring about the paying! It would be best, yes, if you sent payment first. If I'm unable to get the drawing finished, it will be fully refunded too. I make sure to finish drawing before I spend the money, just in case. Xd
47743713p.png24190314p.png19740510p.png21297537p.png43409103p.png20763207p.png39400475p.png
1 2