Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Rayomz's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@Rayomz
Awesome! So I wasn't late to the party after all, haha :p

I was hoping to get a human commission of my OC Kura? She's a very stoic character, so any expression along those lines (ex serious) would work! :O
@Rayomz
Awesome! So I wasn't late to the party after all, haha :p

I was hoping to get a human commission of my OC Kura? She's a very stoic character, so any expression along those lines (ex serious) would work! :O
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Rayomz
The Chibi II style... but woah, I can just imagine it now and it's adorable! <33 Actually, I was wondering if I could commission you make a repeated/tiling background with Growlithes chibis? I found one for like almost every other pokemon except my favorite one >_<

Much like the stuff you'd find here.
I can figure out the tiling stuff myself if needed, I think one of my art programs has it... but I'd be happy to offer a lot more than the 300gems per chibi for something like this! ^^~

Haha, sorry I got so excited that I went off on a small tangent, but yeah :3 somethinglikethat
@Rayomz
The Chibi II style... but woah, I can just imagine it now and it's adorable! <33 Actually, I was wondering if I could commission you make a repeated/tiling background with Growlithes chibis? I found one for like almost every other pokemon except my favorite one >_<

Much like the stuff you'd find here.
I can figure out the tiling stuff myself if needed, I think one of my art programs has it... but I'd be happy to offer a lot more than the 300gems per chibi for something like this! ^^~

Haha, sorry I got so excited that I went off on a small tangent, but yeah :3 somethinglikethat
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
@Rayomz
Actually, now that i think about it, would you be up to another human commish? I liked it so much i'm hoping for a companion piece ^-^

Since I have to get on the bus, I'm just going to leave refs if you're interested! There's absolutely no obligation for this; it's just that my commute takes an hour so in case you are interested I'd rather leave the details here asap ^^

I'm hoping for the guy in this drawing of mine here! I also have a dreamselfy ref of him here, though the hair is the closest thing i could find. His name is kei and he's a grump all the time, but a sly, cocky grin would look perfect on him!
@Rayomz
Actually, now that i think about it, would you be up to another human commish? I liked it so much i'm hoping for a companion piece ^-^

Since I have to get on the bus, I'm just going to leave refs if you're interested! There's absolutely no obligation for this; it's just that my commute takes an hour so in case you are interested I'd rather leave the details here asap ^^

I'm hoping for the guy in this drawing of mine here! I also have a dreamselfy ref of him here, though the hair is the closest thing i could find. His name is kei and he's a grump all the time, but a sly, cocky grin would look perfect on him!
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@Rayomz Would it be possible to get a human commission of this character done? o: I'd be paying in gems. I understand if you don't have the slots for another, though! Thank you. :3
@Rayomz Would it be possible to get a human commission of this character done? o: I'd be paying in gems. I understand if you don't have the slots for another, though! Thank you. :3
dregen_with_cool_clothes_by_chocochimbu-d7vhklg.png
@Blossomfall I'll get on it!
@Aenstrian Absolutely!
@Blossomfall I'll get on it!
@Aenstrian Absolutely!
@Rayomz Awesome! It'd be of this character. I'll send the gems along!
@Rayomz Awesome! It'd be of this character. I'll send the gems along!
dregen_with_cool_clothes_by_chocochimbu-d7vhklg.png
@rayomz how much would it be to draw her? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7335065] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73351/7335065_350.png[/img] [/url] (shes from my old account that got banned :( but i still love her)
@rayomz how much would it be to draw her?

7335065_350.png

(shes from my old account that got banned :( but i still love her)
lMwL.png
@Sn0vi It would depend! 200kt/300g is the cheapest and least complex while 650kt/1000g is the most complex!
@Sn0vi It would depend! 200kt/300g is the cheapest and least complex while 650kt/1000g is the most complex!
@rayomz oh id like to buy the least complex chibi then, i dont have the money but i only need like 20kt and ill have the monyesss
@rayomz oh id like to buy the least complex chibi then, i dont have the money but i only need like 20kt and ill have the monyesss
lMwL.png
@Sn0vi OK! Send it over once you have it~
@Sn0vi OK! Send it over once you have it~
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18