Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | eateries art shop (full)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104
@eateries Thank you! I should be able to do so before rollover tonight. I just need to grind for a bit more of treasure to complete for a headshot c: I have a question though, how much more would it be if you're able to add the conjurer's hat and purple neck bow my dragon is wearing on the drawing? Btw you're art is absolutely gorgeous, from what I have seen you catch their personalities perfectly and portray it so well through their expressions! *v*
@eateries Thank you! I should be able to do so before rollover tonight. I just need to grind for a bit more of treasure to complete for a headshot c: I have a question though, how much more would it be if you're able to add the conjurer's hat and purple neck bow my dragon is wearing on the drawing? Btw you're art is absolutely gorgeous, from what I have seen you catch their personalities perfectly and portray it so well through their expressions! *v*
Uf8EgNV.png 5eRNZXL.pngUn8fkCn.png
@eateries I have a question! Would you be willing to do a headshot of anyone from my lair? I'm really bad at deciding but your art is so lovely! I'd also like to order a fullbod [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6713182] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67132/6713182_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- p chill dude, likes flying headfirst into the sun and getting burnt Apparel- can pay extra since hes kinda flooded with apparel!
@eateries I have a question! Would you be willing to do a headshot of anyone from my lair? I'm really bad at deciding but your art is so lovely!
I'd also like to order a fullbod

6713182_350.png

Personality- p chill dude, likes flying headfirst into the sun and getting burnt
Apparel- can pay extra since hes kinda flooded with apparel!
bwp6CrZ.png
@eateries Hi! Do you accept mixed payment? (like gems + treasure) Or do you do reserves for like a couple days? If so I would love a headshot slot for this girl~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=170720&tab=dragon&did=13988832][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139889/13988832_350.png?mtime=Vt3yoQAC7Cc.png[/img][/url] Personality- psychotic, sadistic and violent, solitary, haunted Apparel- just the eye scar please; I don't know if this is an option but like would a little bit of blood splatter or smudge of blood somewhere on her face be okay? Like something to make it look like she just got done fighting. Thanks! ^u^
@eateries

Hi! Do you accept mixed payment? (like gems + treasure) Or do you do reserves for like a couple days?
If so I would love a headshot slot for this girl~

13988832_350.png?mtime=Vt3yoQAC7Cc.png
Personality- psychotic, sadistic and violent, solitary, haunted
Apparel- just the eye scar please; I don't know if this is an option but like would a little bit of blood splatter or smudge of blood somewhere on her face be okay? Like something to make it look like she just got done fighting.

Thanks! ^u^
tumblr_nzc0poPHIF1rwy1ypo1_100.png
@Grimjaws Oh, ok, that's totally fine! Elymas is adorable, I can draw the apparel without charging extra as it'll be fairly simple to do. And thank you!

@mummy I'm a little confused by the question, do you want me to choose one? If that's the case I'd like to draw Prisma! And I'll add Rezs to the list, with an added 35k for wings and apparel. I'd also like to hear a little bit about his personality, it makes it easier to figure out pose and expression.

@somnolentcypress Mixed payment is fine, and I can also hold, but no more than a week. I'll add you to the list! And blood splatters are fine, actually I really love drawing that sort of thing.
@Grimjaws Oh, ok, that's totally fine! Elymas is adorable, I can draw the apparel without charging extra as it'll be fairly simple to do. And thank you!

@mummy I'm a little confused by the question, do you want me to choose one? If that's the case I'd like to draw Prisma! And I'll add Rezs to the list, with an added 35k for wings and apparel. I'd also like to hear a little bit about his personality, it makes it easier to figure out pose and expression.

@somnolentcypress Mixed payment is fine, and I can also hold, but no more than a week. I'll add you to the list! And blood splatters are fine, actually I really love drawing that sort of thing.
yy0s1Ms.png
@eateries yes!! Thank you! So 435kt overall?
And hmmm. Rezs is quite new so I don't yet have much of a personality for him.. but I'd say hes quite a calm and happy individual? Hes not very clever though, and sometimes makes quite bad and reckless decisions, and is quite clumsy. Maybe hes kinda clueless? :D He likes his luxuries and expensive clothing, though he's not the vain type. I think that's all I got!
@eateries yes!! Thank you! So 435kt overall?
And hmmm. Rezs is quite new so I don't yet have much of a personality for him.. but I'd say hes quite a calm and happy individual? Hes not very clever though, and sometimes makes quite bad and reckless decisions, and is quite clumsy. Maybe hes kinda clueless? :D He likes his luxuries and expensive clothing, though he's not the vain type. I think that's all I got!
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy You got it, and are on the list! Could I hear a little about Prisma too? If you don't have a personality that's fine, he'll just get a neutral expression. (And if you ever breed him I'd be VERY interested in buying a hatchling.)
@mummy You got it, and are on the list! Could I hear a little about Prisma too? If you don't have a personality that's fine, he'll just get a neutral expression. (And if you ever breed him I'd be VERY interested in buying a hatchling.)
yy0s1Ms.png
@eateries alright! let me just get on a pc and ill send payment as soon as I can!
And of course!! I actually got him to permababy but some people wanted hatchlings, so I'm gonna keep him and adult and permababy his kid probably. ill pm you when he has a nest!!
And hmm.. I'd say hes kinda obnoxious, loud and excessively friendly. Or like is skittles had a personality. I think any happy or cheeky expression will be good!!
@eateries alright! let me just get on a pc and ill send payment as soon as I can!
And of course!! I actually got him to permababy but some people wanted hatchlings, so I'm gonna keep him and adult and permababy his kid probably. ill pm you when he has a nest!!
And hmm.. I'd say hes kinda obnoxious, loud and excessively friendly. Or like is skittles had a personality. I think any happy or cheeky expression will be good!!
bwp6CrZ.png
@mummy Excellent! Can't wait to draw him!
@mummy Excellent! Can't wait to draw him!
yy0s1Ms.png
One headshot slot left!
One headshot slot left!
yy0s1Ms.png
@eateries [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20123838] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201239/20123838_350.png[/img] [/url] Personality- Serious/aloof/quick tempered Apparel- All except the winter wind please. Sending tr over.
@eateries

20123838_350.png

Personality- Serious/aloof/quick tempered
Apparel- All except the winter wind please.

Sending tr over.
carnivoresig.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104