Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (re-open) 2014/13 fest & + for art!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16
@Cherri

I'd be more than happy to draw one or more of your wonderful feral characters if you're interested in my style ^^ I've got examples and prices in my shop here, and I like retired fams as well as cash xD
@Cherri

I'd be more than happy to draw one or more of your wonderful feral characters if you're interested in my style ^^ I've got examples and prices in my shop here, and I like retired fams as well as cash xD
tumblr_og952mGjFx1vzfkcno1_75sq.giftumblr_ogb7llWAAL1vzfkcno1_100.giftumblr_og96j2sxWa1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
@Desolim

ahhH! tysm for offering but I'l pass for now ;v;
@Desolim

ahhH! tysm for offering but I'l pass for now ;v;
@Cherri

Hi! I draw manga/anime style gijinkas/humanoids! Let me know if you'd be interested in that! ^-^ My art thread is in my signature! ^-^

Thanks for your time! ^-^
@Cherri

Hi! I draw manga/anime style gijinkas/humanoids! Let me know if you'd be interested in that! ^-^ My art thread is in my signature! ^-^

Thanks for your time! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

ahh! you don't have to post examples if you have a link to ur art shop in ur sig c: thank you for offering! I'll have pass for now! ;v;
@PhoenixMiko

ahh! you don't have to post examples if you have a link to ur art shop in ur sig c: thank you for offering! I'll have pass for now! ;v;
@Cherri

Whoops! I'll remove the images. So sorry for the trouble! ^^;

Thank you for letting me know! Best of luck on your search! ^-^
@Cherri

Whoops! I'll remove the images. So sorry for the trouble! ^^;

Thank you for letting me know! Best of luck on your search! ^-^
QyZZPnS.png
@PhoenixMiko

thank you so much! ;u; it just makes the posts super long omg thank you for offering & thank you ;v;b gl on ur commissions too!
@PhoenixMiko

thank you so much! ;u; it just makes the posts super long omg thank you for offering & thank you ;v;b gl on ur commissions too!
@Cherri

I will gladly draw your characters! I am a traditional(mainly) artist.

Art Shop(with examples)

What do you think of my style? Would you like my art?
@Cherri

I will gladly draw your characters! I am a traditional(mainly) artist.

Art Shop(with examples)

What do you think of my style? Would you like my art?
qVhWRny.png
@PuzzleDust

ahh thank you for offering! ;v; I'll pass for now, tyvm for showing me!
@PuzzleDust

ahh thank you for offering! ;v; I'll pass for now, tyvm for showing me!
@Cherri

Hullo there :3
Might I interest you with some examples from my art shop? (Link in signature~)

Slots are full at the moment, but I dearly love a deal with sprites~ Perhaps someday after my current commissions are finished...?
@Cherri

Hullo there :3
Might I interest you with some examples from my art shop? (Link in signature~)

Slots are full at the moment, but I dearly love a deal with sprites~ Perhaps someday after my current commissions are finished...?
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@Dierdre

I clicked on your image like an IDIOt but ayyy your art is rly pretty! but ;o; I don't have alot of female ocs (still ur art is rly nice!) and gl finishing ur commissions! c':
@Dierdre

I clicked on your image like an IDIOt but ayyy your art is rly pretty! but ;o; I don't have alot of female ocs (still ur art is rly nice!) and gl finishing ur commissions! c':
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16