Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Theoi Art Shop: CLOSED- pinglist open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@Theoi
AAAAAA! It's so pretty! Thanks- you're amazing^^
@Theoi
AAAAAA! It's so pretty! Thanks- you're amazing^^
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven

You're welcome, I'm really glad you like it!
@ToasterOven

You're welcome, I'm really glad you like it!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi

Your title says closed but your first post says open :'c
If there are no slots open, could I maybe get on a waitlist or pinglist?
@Theoi

Your title says closed but your first post says open :'c
If there are no slots open, could I maybe get on a waitlist or pinglist?
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Whoops, I need to edit that, then. >.<' Thanks for letting me know about that!

And yes, I can absolutely put you on a pinglist! I'm not sure when I'll open again since I kind of tend to just do a marathon of commissions all in one time if I have extra time on my hands so there's no real order to it, but whenever I do I will let you know. But thanks for your interest!
@Iodine Whoops, I need to edit that, then. >.<' Thanks for letting me know about that!

And yes, I can absolutely put you on a pinglist! I'm not sure when I'll open again since I kind of tend to just do a marathon of commissions all in one time if I have extra time on my hands so there's no real order to it, but whenever I do I will let you know. But thanks for your interest!
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Kairos
Pinging myself to come back another time when you're open because holy coatl! *-* Your art is amazing.
@Kairos
Pinging myself to come back another time when you're open because holy coatl! *-* Your art is amazing.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
@Theoi
oh, and can you stick me on a pinglist so I can throw more treasure at you in the future?
@Theoi
oh, and can you stick me on a pinglist so I can throw more treasure at you in the future?
SshqD6Q.png
@ToasterOven Totally! I'll add you right now. ^^

@Kairos Thank you! If you'd like, I can add you to my pinglist as well for when I reopen?
@ToasterOven Totally! I'll add you right now. ^^

@Kairos Thank you! If you'd like, I can add you to my pinglist as well for when I reopen?
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
@Theoi
Yes, please!
@Theoi
Yes, please!
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Pinglist!
@Iodine @Sneakychu @ToasterOven @Kairos

I have some free time that opened up in the next few days, so I opened up three more slots real quick! Also I raised my prices because I realized these took me a long time haha sorry
Pinglist!
@Iodine @Sneakychu @ToasterOven @Kairos

I have some free time that opened up in the next few days, so I opened up three more slots real quick! Also I raised my prices because I realized these took me a long time haha sorry
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
oops lol I forgot to change the title to open- well anyway it IS open
oops lol I forgot to change the title to open- well anyway it IS open
CcQbCpL.png
Banner made by kirlia!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24