Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (Closed-USD/T/G) Stormheart's Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78
@metalgearminx
I don't know how to price them myself, honestly. I'm probably just going to ask about pricing for anything I haven't priced myself yet, I'm always worried about how much things should be.
@metalgearminx
I don't know how to price them myself, honestly. I'm probably just going to ask about pricing for anything I haven't priced myself yet, I'm always worried about how much things should be.
7AGqN22.pngShe/her | Arcane
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Stormheart I'd say 100kT at least, considering the quality. The example is excellent! But, in the meantime, I'll be commissioning an Unshaded Bust :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19457948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/194580/19457948_350.png[/img] [/url] This it Pitohui! She's kinda creepy, but is actually rather playful. With her apparel how much would it cost total?
@Stormheart I'd say 100kT at least, considering the quality. The example is excellent!

But, in the meantime, I'll be commissioning an Unshaded Bust :)

19457948_350.png

This it Pitohui! She's kinda creepy, but is actually rather playful. With her apparel how much would it cost total?
A5jrfi7.gif
@metalgearmix
That would be 22000 treasure, unless you want it in gems.
@metalgearmix
That would be 22000 treasure, unless you want it in gems.
Clan of the Arcane Storm | Gilded Inferno | Star Wood Mafia | Stormspire Institute
Art Shop
@Stormheart 22000 T is fine with me! Sending you it now :)
@Stormheart 22000 T is fine with me! Sending you it now :)
A5jrfi7.gif
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOSH HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT SO MUCH thank you! <3 <3
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOSH HOLY CRAP I LOVE IT SO MUCH thank you! <3 <3
"if you can't slam with the best, jam with the rest."
@metalgearminx Here you go! [img]http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t648/Stormheart3/image.jpg1_zps3mxasffr.jpg[/img] If you want anything changed, just tell me!
@metalgearminx
Here you go!
image.jpg1_zps3mxasffr.jpg
If you want anything changed, just tell me!
Art Shop
Wow, look who's open again! (Happy April Fool's!)
Wow, look who's open again! (Happy April Fool's!)
Art Shop
Bump!
Bump!
Art Shop
@Tokori
I haven't decided on the price for lineless shading yet- I'm uncertain on how much it should be,mso advice on that is welcome. A little above the price for lined shading, at least.

Would you like the accent included? Without, it'd be 56,000 (counting crystal, since it'd take a while for me to do.) With, 62,000.
@Tokori
I haven't decided on the price for lineless shading yet- I'm uncertain on how much it should be,mso advice on that is welcome. A little above the price for lined shading, at least.

Would you like the accent included? Without, it'd be 56,000 (counting crystal, since it'd take a while for me to do.) With, 62,000.
Art Shop
@Tokori
I'll keep that in mind. ^^

Before I get started, would you like a certain pose or expression, or anything?
@Tokori
I'll keep that in mind. ^^

Before I get started, would you like a certain pose or expression, or anything?
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 77 78