Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Art shop] Pay what you want! - OPEN
1 2 3 4
@FeeshyKette

Could I be added to the pinglist please? c:
@FeeshyKette

Could I be added to the pinglist please? c:
kUL6lb9.png
@FeeshyKette
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
@FeeshyKette
I'd love to be added to the pinglist, please!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine @Aleise Noted!
@Iodine @Aleise Noted!
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette
Can you add me to your pinglist
@FeeshyKette
Can you add me to your pinglist
tumblr_o2cz2wpVic1uzosdmo1_r4_400.png
@kumiyo Added! :D
@kumiyo Added! :D
@FeeshyKette I'd like to be added to the pinglist :D
@FeeshyKette I'd like to be added to the pinglist :D
lightanim1.gif
ANGELICAL • 26 • THEY/SHE

ART COMMISSIONS|FREE CODES
light.png15585.pnglightshieldr.png
@Kaldwin Noted! :3
@Kaldwin Noted! :3
@FeeshyKette Can I be on your pinglist, please?
@FeeshyKette Can I be on your pinglist, please?
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
[quote name="FeeshyKette" date=2015-12-29 13:59:40] [color=green]For xxxxxxxx, I'll draw your dragon into this lineart! Please note that this is not an adoptable, this lineart will be used once for a dragon only. Examples of my art can be found on my FR tumblr [url=http://whatrising.tumblr.com/]here[/url]. c: Ping me for any questions! [quote][b]Pinglist:[/b] @Iodine @Aleise @kumiyo @Kaldwin @Bloodbag @Fujo @shortkeike[/quote] [quote][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/93ea812fa6af1231d2865c26e96cfba6/tumblr_o0v290UAPy1uauzy3o1_500.png[/img] This was supposed to be lineart from a commission for someone else but after I finished this I took a peek at their dragon's bio and saw that it does not fit too well with the dragon's personality, so. Umm. It's up for sale now? :'D Please note that I have an exam coming up this week so I will be slower with my commissions, but feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like to check on your art's progress c: [b]This base is now claimed![/b] [/quote] [/quote]
FeeshyKette wrote on 2015-12-29:
For xxxxxxxx, I'll draw your dragon into this lineart! Please note that this is not an adoptable, this lineart will be used once for a dragon only. Examples of my art can be found on my FR tumblr here. c: Ping me for any questions!

Quote:

Quote:
tumblr_o0v290UAPy1uauzy3o1_500.png
This was supposed to be lineart from a commission for someone else but after I finished this I took a peek at their dragon's bio and saw that it does not fit too well with the dragon's personality, so. Umm. It's up for sale now? :'D Please note that I have an exam coming up this week so I will be slower with my commissions, but feel free to drop me a PM if you'd like to check on your art's progress c:

This base is now claimed!
@Cerelin Sure, added! :D
@Cerelin Sure, added! :D
1 2 3 4