Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - - Art Shop d'Orange (CLOSED) - -
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@kameturtle @naturalharmony @pressia @lesbos @tsarinatorment @featherworld @korwa

hiya !! my shop is opening again on the 25th of june, but as always pinglist gets first dibs. i have 5 slots open! no need to ping and no form to fill in :-)
you're also always free to pm instead of posting your request in the thread.

@/KameTurtle @/NaturalHarmony @Elyndria @Elubviq @jesse0319 @MissMango @PhantomDaVinci @Doki @Yaevinn @Treori @LarissaoftheSea @Boneheadkoopa @Basilius @pietrosauntine @grayPawn

last time i'll be pinging you guys, so forgive me if you're no longer interested. i just wanted to let yall know that i can redraw any orders placed before jan 1, 2017 for free ! if you're unsure, just ask.

note: these requests will not be priority, so expect a long delivery time ;u;
@kameturtle @naturalharmony @pressia @lesbos @tsarinatorment @featherworld @korwa

hiya !! my shop is opening again on the 25th of june, but as always pinglist gets first dibs. i have 5 slots open! no need to ping and no form to fill in :-)
you're also always free to pm instead of posting your request in the thread.

@/KameTurtle @/NaturalHarmony @Elyndria @Elubviq @jesse0319 @MissMango @PhantomDaVinci @Doki @Yaevinn @Treori @LarissaoftheSea @Boneheadkoopa @Basilius @pietrosauntine @grayPawn

last time i'll be pinging you guys, so forgive me if you're no longer interested. i just wanted to let yall know that i can redraw any orders placed before jan 1, 2017 for free ! if you're unsure, just ask.

note: these requests will not be priority, so expect a long delivery time ;u;
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

@Fantelle hey thanks for letting us know! unfortunately im not in the market for art right now, would you happen to be able to remove me from the pinglist?
@Fantelle hey thanks for letting us know! unfortunately im not in the market for art right now, would you happen to be able to remove me from the pinglist?
6HTP8u2.png
@fantelle :O I would LOVE a color sketch slot for June 25th please. I can send you a pm once officially open? <3
@fantelle :O I would LOVE a color sketch slot for June 25th please. I can send you a pm once officially open? <3
@fantelle

Great to see you back! I'd like a slot, please!

If it's okay, I would also like to request that I make my payment over the course of the month. I don't quite have enough on hand for your art but I NEVER want to miss the chance to commission you! If it's not okay, I understand. Just ping/DM me and let me know!
@fantelle

Great to see you back! I'd like a slot, please!

If it's okay, I would also like to request that I make my payment over the course of the month. I don't quite have enough on hand for your art but I NEVER want to miss the chance to commission you! If it's not okay, I understand. Just ping/DM me and let me know!
Thomas
he/him
@MissMango no worries! you won't be pinged again ^^

@featherworld put u down! you can send the info now if u want, i'm free to start :-)

@Elubviq hi love !! put you down. and of course, that's no problem. shoot me a dm with the info!

@MissMango no worries! you won't be pinged again ^^

@featherworld put u down! you can send the info now if u want, i'm free to start :-)

@Elubviq hi love !! put you down. and of course, that's no problem. shoot me a dm with the info!

SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

[center]colored sketch for featherworld [img]https://i.postimg.cc/T1cx2yrG/featherworld.png[/img][/center]
colored sketch for featherworld

featherworld.png
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

[emoji=firework size=1]HE CAME OUT SO HANDSOME AND ELEGANT I'LL NEVER BE OVER IT [emoji=music notes size=1]
HE CAME OUT SO HANDSOME AND ELEGANT I'LL NEVER BE OVER IT
[center][quote name="featherworld" date="2019-06-24 06:34:37" ] [emoji=firework size=1]HE CAME OUT SO HANDSOME AND ELEGANT I'LL NEVER BE OVER IT [emoji=music notes size=1] [/quote] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=star size=1] you're too sweet my heart is weeping[/center]
featherworld wrote on 2019-06-24 06:34:37:
HE CAME OUT SO HANDSOME AND ELEGANT I'LL NEVER BE OVER IT

you're too sweet my heart is weeping
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

and we're open !! 2 slots currently available

fyi, i'll be out of town until like 12:00 FR. so probably slow or no answers until then!
and we're open !! 2 slots currently available

fyi, i'll be out of town until like 12:00 FR. so probably slow or no answers until then!
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

@Fantelle
May I be added to the pinglist?
@Fantelle
May I be added to the pinglist?