Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - - Art Shop d'Orange (CLOSED) - -
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@Ougi Yes please ^^
@Ougi Yes please ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[center]@Ougi Had some time to spare, so I drew it up for you today! I hope you like it ^-^ [img]http://s18.postimg.org/5ahl8fc61/Kuki.png[/img] (PS: sent a larger version via PM c;)[/center]
@Ougi
Had some time to spare, so I drew it up for you today! I hope you like it ^-^

Kuki.png

(PS: sent a larger version via PM c;)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

aaaaaaaaaahhh thank you so much again, he's amazing!! ^^
aaaaaaaaaahhh thank you so much again, he's amazing!! ^^
xxxxxx
x
x

for the empire!
xxxxxq0x3aWS.gif
@Fantelle
I've been searching high and low for OC art. The thing is, I don't have and art of this specific character yet, but she's greatly based off of the design of Mother Gothel from Tangled., though not completely.

Gwendolyn
The witch
•Style: Medieval
•Height: 5"6
•Eye color: Depends on her mood, normally a sky blue with red tints around the edge of the iris.
•Hair: Ink black and very, very curly. Mid back length. One curl hangs over her forehead.
•Face: Arched eyebrows, high cheekbones, very beautiful. Has Elf ears.
•Build: Curvy. She's not exactly overweight, but she has rather large hips and chest. Pale skin.
•Clothing: Favorite colors are red and purple. Almost always wears clothing that is showy.
•Personality: Lascivious and flirtatious, egotistical, proud.

Is like a realistic bust done of her, and I can pay extra if her crazy hair is a problem.
@Fantelle
I've been searching high and low for OC art. The thing is, I don't have and art of this specific character yet, but she's greatly based off of the design of Mother Gothel from Tangled., though not completely.

Gwendolyn
The witch
•Style: Medieval
•Height: 5"6
•Eye color: Depends on her mood, normally a sky blue with red tints around the edge of the iris.
•Hair: Ink black and very, very curly. Mid back length. One curl hangs over her forehead.
•Face: Arched eyebrows, high cheekbones, very beautiful. Has Elf ears.
•Build: Curvy. She's not exactly overweight, but she has rather large hips and chest. Pale skin.
•Clothing: Favorite colors are red and purple. Almost always wears clothing that is showy.
•Personality: Lascivious and flirtatious, egotistical, proud.

Is like a realistic bust done of her, and I can pay extra if her crazy hair is a problem.
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
[center]@ElphabaThropp That sounds very interesting, I'm definitely up for it. With elf ears, which kind do you prefer? [img]http://s29.postimg.org/53fg5r707/elf_ears.png[/img] And what exactly do you mean by showy clothing? Revealing clothes? Or bling-bling? Since you don't have any prior references and the character has medium complicated hair, I'd add 50 gems to the cost making it 500 gems total. Are you okay with that? :)[/center]
@ElphabaThropp
That sounds very interesting, I'm definitely up for it.

With elf ears, which kind do you prefer?

elf_ears.png

And what exactly do you mean by showy clothing? Revealing clothes? Or bling-bling?

Since you don't have any prior references and the character has medium complicated hair, I'd add 50 gems to the cost making it 500 gems total. Are you okay with that? :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

@Fantelle
The large ears, and revealing, she wears no jewelry.
500 gems sounds perfect. Would you like it now?
@Fantelle
The large ears, and revealing, she wears no jewelry.
500 gems sounds perfect. Would you like it now?
@ElphabaThropp
Noted!

Since this is a large order, I'll send you a sketch for approval first.
Once you have approved you may send payment. ^^
@ElphabaThropp
Noted!

Since this is a large order, I'll send you a sketch for approval first.
Once you have approved you may send payment. ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

@Fantelle
Thank you so much! Your art is lovely, and I can't wait to see it!
@Fantelle
Thank you so much! Your art is lovely, and I can't wait to see it!
@Fantelle
I love your art style so much, and unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as the previous poster and I totally understand if you'd rather not have to do two from a description.

I do have a real life model I use but he isn't exact.

This is Orlando Vega. He's 21 years old, brown eyes, and light brown hair with blonde-ish streaks through it? That's close to the picture.

He is 6' flat, and a little more tan than in that picture. Also, that necklace the guy is wearing in the picture is not something he wears, for the record. He almost always wears a plain t shirt (white or black) and boardwalk shorts (dark blue or black or something... not all those designs or anything). He's strong but not incredibly so, he's still pretty slender.

He's a flirt and a bit of a playboy, but he's super super smart and no-nonsense.

If you're willing to take this, I'm thinking of a realistic bust?
@Fantelle
I love your art style so much, and unfortunately, I'm in the same boat as the previous poster and I totally understand if you'd rather not have to do two from a description.

I do have a real life model I use but he isn't exact.

This is Orlando Vega. He's 21 years old, brown eyes, and light brown hair with blonde-ish streaks through it? That's close to the picture.

He is 6' flat, and a little more tan than in that picture. Also, that necklace the guy is wearing in the picture is not something he wears, for the record. He almost always wears a plain t shirt (white or black) and boardwalk shorts (dark blue or black or something... not all those designs or anything). He's strong but not incredibly so, he's still pretty slender.

He's a flirt and a bit of a playboy, but he's super super smart and no-nonsense.

If you're willing to take this, I'm thinking of a realistic bust?
@Perididdle
Hey, thank you for your interest (and compliment <3).
I'll put you on the waiting list, but it could take up to a week before I get to you. Is that okay? ^^
@Perididdle
Hey, thank you for your interest (and compliment <3).
I'll put you on the waiting list, but it could take up to a week before I get to you. Is that okay? ^^
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31