Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Animated Pixel Lairs]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@xxAiRo

Can you add me to plague? :o
@xxAiRo

Can you add me to plague? :o

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
@xxAiRo
please may i be on the pinglist for nature!!
@xxAiRo
please may i be on the pinglist for nature!!
... I'm Mouse, I'm 20 and
I live in Scotland! (FR+9)

The Abbey is a Lore Clan and accepts all sorts
of letters & interactions.
Ask me about inter-clan alliances!
tumblr_oq2bldAYE61u3wsjco7_r1_250.png
@xxAiRo
Put me on the pinglist for earth please <3
@xxAiRo
Put me on the pinglist for earth please <3
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@xxAiRo

May I be on your general ping list please? These are just stunning. Your art is gorgeous!
@xxAiRo

May I be on your general ping list please? These are just stunning. Your art is gorgeous!
@xxAiRo

dude these are incredible!! ;__; and im currently in the molten scar and am planning on staying there this is so perfect

so, SB on the molten scar!
@xxAiRo

dude these are incredible!! ;__; and im currently in the molten scar and am planning on staying there this is so perfect

so, SB on the molten scar!
@fskin

Unfortunately the molter scar lair has already been bought, but by a friend of mine who doesn't even play FR and just wanted it because it looked cool (lol).

It was on auction for a while but nobody was bidding so I let him buy it bc I needed money ASAP. My money crisis is mostly solved now though so I've taken a small hiatus to enjoy the holidays and spend time with family c:

However, since the lair is unused on FR and therefore still unique, I can reopen the auction if you don't mind knowing somebody else has a copy with their tumblr username saved onto their computer.

@fskin

Unfortunately the molter scar lair has already been bought, but by a friend of mine who doesn't even play FR and just wanted it because it looked cool (lol).

It was on auction for a while but nobody was bidding so I let him buy it bc I needed money ASAP. My money crisis is mostly solved now though so I've taken a small hiatus to enjoy the holidays and spend time with family c:

However, since the lair is unused on FR and therefore still unique, I can reopen the auction if you don't mind knowing somebody else has a copy with their tumblr username saved onto their computer.

tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png
@xxAiRo
oh god sorry about that!! that was super dumb of me, i didnt see any bids and thought it was available! @___@

and sure i dont mind! i think its super awesome either way ;v; so if its really ok with you, ill definitely keep my bid up!
@xxAiRo
oh god sorry about that!! that was super dumb of me, i didnt see any bids and thought it was available! @___@

and sure i dont mind! i think its super awesome either way ;v; so if its really ok with you, ill definitely keep my bid up!
@xxAiRo

Would love to be pinged if you ever do a Shadow lair!
@xxAiRo

Would love to be pinged if you ever do a Shadow lair!
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@xxAiRo if you ever happen to get around doing some Light lairs, I'd love to get pinged! c: and what the heck just put me on your general pinglist please, I love seeing these no matter the alignment!
@xxAiRo if you ever happen to get around doing some Light lairs, I'd love to get pinged! c: and what the heck just put me on your general pinglist please, I love seeing these no matter the alignment!
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
@xxAiRo, please add me to your pinglist for plague.
@xxAiRo, please add me to your pinglist for plague.
OMrlXvb.pngXWfqRg2.png
rvRFIXk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7