Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Artistic InHeritance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
@InHeritent [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16628781] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/166288/16628781_350.png[/img] [/url] Think you might be able to come up with something slightly Christmassy for my boy, Sin? :D
@InHeritent

16628781_350.png

Think you might be able to come up with something slightly Christmassy for my boy, Sin? :D
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@InHeritent

AHH DO YOU HAVE ANY SPOTS OPEN?
@InHeritent

AHH DO YOU HAVE ANY SPOTS OPEN?
WuU6Qer.gif
@InHeritent
If you have a spot open, may I request a sketch? Either the snowglobe or star pose are fantastic. It's for secret santa, so I wont post the dragon here. But PM me if you have the time for it.
@InHeritent
If you have a spot open, may I request a sketch? Either the snowglobe or star pose are fantastic. It's for secret santa, so I wont post the dragon here. But PM me if you have the time for it.
[quote name="InHeritent" date=2015-12-14 13:39:19] @ColonelChicken She is too cute! Yes you can send payment now. (I can always refund for whatever reason) [/quote] Thanks a lot! I'm sending you the payment now ;)
InHeritent wrote on 2015-12-14:
@ColonelChicken
She is too cute! Yes you can send payment now. (I can always refund for whatever reason)

Thanks a lot! I'm sending you the payment now ;)
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png
@Flag
50KT (or gems)

@WolfyGhostt
Whenevs, I havent started yours yet but i am super close.

@tayssi
Yes i can! adding you to the list.

@PartyPenguin27
Yes i do, if you dont mind a bit of a wait. I think there are six ppl ahead of you but i have three done (more or less)

@Erayidil
I believe i can get it done before the due date. I am also participating in a secret santa.
@Flag
50KT (or gems)

@WolfyGhostt
Whenevs, I havent started yours yet but i am super close.

@tayssi
Yes i can! adding you to the list.

@PartyPenguin27
Yes i do, if you dont mind a bit of a wait. I think there are six ppl ahead of you but i have three done (more or less)

@Erayidil
I believe i can get it done before the due date. I am also participating in a secret santa.
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent sent :)
@InHeritent sent :)
fixed_zpsfkiexdr7.png
@InHeritent
Did you want me to send payment? :)
@InHeritent
Did you want me to send payment? :)
75065221_aTNRAxH2uSwvfsS.png
@InHeritent

Would you be willing to draw a non-dragon character? She's a dinosaur, so similar proportions to the bipedal dragons, but she isn't a dragon herself. c:
I can pay extra for that if needed!
@InHeritent

Would you be willing to draw a non-dragon character? She's a dinosaur, so similar proportions to the bipedal dragons, but she isn't a dragon herself. c:
I can pay extra for that if needed!

bbcwd.gifMNXdT.gif24dnK.gif
@Almha
Your art is done! I will send it via message when i get the payment :)

@WolfyGhostt
Your art is done! Just need the 50KT

@tayssi
Yes, you can go ahead and send payment. Your art is in process.

@Oboe
I can do non FR related stuff, no extra charge necessary.
@Almha
Your art is done! I will send it via message when i get the payment :)

@WolfyGhostt
Your art is done! Just need the 50KT

@tayssi
Yes, you can go ahead and send payment. Your art is in process.

@Oboe
I can do non FR related stuff, no extra charge necessary.
tB85F7R.png
@InHeritent

Thank you so much! ;0; That's so sweet of you!
Here's her ref; she's not a specific type of dinosaur, but if you'd prefer to base off of existing dinosaur anatomy Dilophosaurus is pretty close.

I'm fine with anything winter-themed, although sometime to do with music (especially the oboe) and/or kind of like the one with the dragon in the snowglobe would be super sweet!! With or without color is also fine, depending on how you want to draw it!
@InHeritent

Thank you so much! ;0; That's so sweet of you!
Here's her ref; she's not a specific type of dinosaur, but if you'd prefer to base off of existing dinosaur anatomy Dilophosaurus is pretty close.

I'm fine with anything winter-themed, although sometime to do with music (especially the oboe) and/or kind of like the one with the dragon in the snowglobe would be super sweet!! With or without color is also fine, depending on how you want to draw it!

bbcwd.gifMNXdT.gif24dnK.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48