Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@princesomniac Put me down for a colored bust slot please? I'm busy right now too so I don't mind waiting until after holidays/new year!
@princesomniac Put me down for a colored bust slot please? I'm busy right now too so I don't mind waiting until after holidays/new year!
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@harribel
Sure thing!
@harribel
Sure thing!
Finished Trachynhawb's piece! A link has been added to the Finished Works section!
The shop is temporarily closed for the holidays. (Though i may open slots if something comes up haha;;) The pinglist is open though! I'll be pinging everyone once I open again. :>
Finished Trachynhawb's piece! A link has been added to the Finished Works section!
The shop is temporarily closed for the holidays. (Though i may open slots if something comes up haha;;) The pinglist is open though! I'll be pinging everyone once I open again. :>
@Princesomniac
Your art is gorgeous! Could I get on your pinglist for when you reopen?

Also do you do dragons? Or just humans/gijinkas?

And @apollomi we still need arts of 'us' all together :D (need to poke Idris to design her gijinka though)
@Princesomniac
Your art is gorgeous! Could I get on your pinglist for when you reopen?

Also do you do dragons? Or just humans/gijinkas?

And @apollomi we still need arts of 'us' all together :D (need to poke Idris to design her gijinka though)
Sigs.png
@Motherbear
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013

Slots are open!
If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, let me know! :>

@Harribel
If you're still interested, fill out the form for your order~ :>
@Motherbear
@Extrics
@Maybels
@Sphye
@momo1013

Slots are open!
If you'd like to be removed from the pinglist, let me know! :>

@Harribel
If you're still interested, fill out the form for your order~ :>
@Treori
Whoops, i saw your post while i was on mobile and forgot about it sorry;;

Slots are open, and i only do humans/gijinkas!
@Treori
Whoops, i saw your post while i was on mobile and forgot about it sorry;;

Slots are open, and i only do humans/gijinkas!
@Princesomniac
No problem.

And cool, gonna have to miss these slots though, because a touch poor at the moment. Roughly how often to you open slots though? As it will be a week and a half before Im paid ^_^
@Princesomniac
No problem.

And cool, gonna have to miss these slots though, because a touch poor at the moment. Roughly how often to you open slots though? As it will be a week and a half before Im paid ^_^
Sigs.png
@treori
I'm pretty much open all the time, unless all the slots are filled or i close the shop for whatever reason!
So you can check back later and see if there are open slots or i can hold a slot for you.
@treori
I'm pretty much open all the time, unless all the slots are filled or i close the shop for whatever reason!
So you can check back later and see if there are open slots or i can hold a slot for you.
@Princesomniac

I will pop back when I have the money, don't want to ask you to hold a slot in case some bill comes through and I wouldnt be able to pay :)
@Princesomniac

I will pop back when I have the money, don't want to ask you to hold a slot in case some bill comes through and I wouldnt be able to pay :)
Sigs.png
@Princesomniac

I'll be back once I get paid. :D
@Princesomniac

I'll be back once I get paid. :D
image_by_theinquisitor201-daig7tg.pngx
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25