Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Princely Art Shop! (MOVED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Princesomniac
I've seen your work on tumblr and was super stoked to find out that you do commissions so greetings I am here take my money.

Username: Weathering
Commission Type: Bust!
Character Refs: 1 / 2 / 3
Tell me a bit about them: Ilona is the Queen of the Spirit Court and there are descriptions under refs 2 and 3, as well as some info in her bio.
Important Notes: She has freckles on her face and her skin tone is darker by a good shade or two than what is in the two aesthetic posts above. She's also super into gold, if you couldn't tell. xD

Let me know if you need any more info and when you'd like payment. :)
@Princesomniac
I've seen your work on tumblr and was super stoked to find out that you do commissions so greetings I am here take my money.

Username: Weathering
Commission Type: Bust!
Character Refs: 1 / 2 / 3
Tell me a bit about them: Ilona is the Queen of the Spirit Court and there are descriptions under refs 2 and 3, as well as some info in her bio.
Important Notes: She has freckles on her face and her skin tone is darker by a good shade or two than what is in the two aesthetic posts above. She's also super into gold, if you couldn't tell. xD

Let me know if you need any more info and when you'd like payment. :)
tumblr_inline_nwaa38HCnH1rnmb7j_540.png
@harribel
No problem! I can send the invoice to the same email you used before right? :>

@weathering
; v; ahhhh thank you!
Ooooh she's lovely! * u*
Please pm your paypal email so I can send the invoice~
@harribel
No problem! I can send the invoice to the same email you used before right? :>

@weathering
; v; ahhhh thank you!
Ooooh she's lovely! * u*
Please pm your paypal email so I can send the invoice~
@Princesomniac Absolutely!
@Princesomniac Absolutely!
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
Got Selfishly's piece done today so i'll give the shop a bump! You can check out Selfishly's commission in the Finished Works section! :>
Got Selfishly's piece done today so i'll give the shop a bump! You can check out Selfishly's commission in the Finished Works section! :>
Finished Harribel's order! You can see the picture in the Finished Works section~ :>
Finished Harribel's order! You can see the picture in the Finished Works section~ :>
@princesomniac sweet god pls put me on ping list
@princesomniac sweet god pls put me on ping list
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
Finished Weathering's piece! You can find a link to it in the Finished Works section~
Finished Weathering's piece! You can find a link to it in the Finished Works section~
Free bump for some lovely art!
Free bump for some lovely art!
LklXAGK.png
@princesomniac Ahhhhhhhhh let me know if you have a slot open because for reasons >.>
@princesomniac Ahhhhhhhhh let me know if you have a slot open because for reasons >.>
tumblr_nxvzafBttl1uicwi6o1_500.png
@Harribel
Slots are open, but I'll be a bit slower because of the holidays. :>
@Harribel
Slots are open, but I'll be a bit slower because of the holidays. :>
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25