Art Sales
For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pulsar's artshop (temporary closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@suprememeep Oh sure :P
But the ipm's skin is kinda hard to draw
I'm afraid of ruining it when I colour
@suprememeep Oh sure :P
But the ipm's skin is kinda hard to draw
I'm afraid of ruining it when I colour
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@CosmicTea HNNNGGGG Your human headshots are beautiful! Would you be willing to do OCs? I only have 32 embers at the moment, but I have some brewing, if you'd be interested in drawing one of my characters?
@CosmicTea HNNNGGGG Your human headshots are beautiful! Would you be willing to do OCs? I only have 32 embers at the moment, but I have some brewing, if you'd be interested in drawing one of my characters?
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him
Accents
Wishlist
Art Shop
s
nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@Ashenhartkrie 32 is close enough :P
But I won't colour it
send me your ref sheet and I'll get to it asap
@Ashenhartkrie 32 is close enough :P
But I won't colour it
send me your ref sheet and I'll get to it asap
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@suprememeep
But if you want gijinka, do you have any idea in mind yet or am I free to interpret ?
@suprememeep
But if you want gijinka, do you have any idea in mind yet or am I free to interpret ?
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@CosmicTea
Hello CosmicTea, I have 4 chests, one Furnace queen, one Lava eater, and then two internal furs. What I would like is 4 human headshots. One only has a description as of right now, the others, they have photos to draw from. If I give you the chests unopened, is that enough to get them colored? Or should I open them, give you the skins, and then pay 60k for color? Either is fin with me
@CosmicTea
Hello CosmicTea, I have 4 chests, one Furnace queen, one Lava eater, and then two internal furs. What I would like is 4 human headshots. One only has a description as of right now, the others, they have photos to draw from. If I give you the chests unopened, is that enough to get them colored? Or should I open them, give you the skins, and then pay 60k for color? Either is fin with me
Toxic.png
@toxicallycat I would prefer the skin separate and 60k addition please :)
also, I will either colour with water colour pencil or marker if that's ok with you
but i'm still better at black and white
@toxicallycat I would prefer the skin separate and 60k addition please :)
also, I will either colour with water colour pencil or marker if that's ok with you
but i'm still better at black and white
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@CosmicTea
That is fine. Sending payment
@CosmicTea
That is fine. Sending payment
Toxic.png
@toxicallycat
@toxicallycat
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
@CosmicTea

For gijinkas, the only thing I know is I'd like their skin to be the dragons' primary colors and for Sweetmoss's hair to be her secondary, while Brightstone's should be the red of the mane on the skin. Since it's gijinkas, there's no need to go nuts on the skin but maybe a couple black spots on his left cheek and a couple stripes near his mouth/chin since it has those?

Design-wise is pretty much open to interpretation!
@CosmicTea

For gijinkas, the only thing I know is I'd like their skin to be the dragons' primary colors and for Sweetmoss's hair to be her secondary, while Brightstone's should be the red of the mane on the skin. Since it's gijinkas, there's no need to go nuts on the skin but maybe a couple black spots on his left cheek and a couple stripes near his mouth/chin since it has those?

Design-wise is pretty much open to interpretation!
@suprememeep
Okie dokie then
so gijinka and nose boop, or no nose boop?
@suprememeep
Okie dokie then
so gijinka and nose boop, or no nose boop?
tumblr_static_tumblr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9