Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Dratz's Art~ NEW Fake Anime Screenshots
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37
@violentabyss Sounds good to me, and thank you so much for clarifying and for the artistic liberties permission with him! ^__^ I can definitely work with one of those for you, I'll see what looks best for him when I color!
@violentabyss Sounds good to me, and thank you so much for clarifying and for the artistic liberties permission with him! ^__^ I can definitely work with one of those for you, I'll see what looks best for him when I color!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Perfect! Looking forward to it :)
@Vovina Perfect! Looking forward to it :)
[center]Commissions from this last round, for Velkhana (2) and violentabyss! [img]https://i.imgur.com/hoeVL95.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/guw1QcU.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/tconBxv.png[/img][/center]
Commissions from this last round, for Velkhana (2) and violentabyss!

hoeVL95.png

guw1QcU.png

tconBxv.png
r6J6MbS.png

Hello, everyone! <3 I'm opening now for 2 commission slots~ Please be sure to take a look at my info/rules located here, and of course let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you out with anything. Thank you all for your interest and hoping you've all been safe out there!

Hello, everyone! <3 I'm opening now for 2 commission slots~ Please be sure to take a look at my info/rules located here, and of course let me know if you have any questions or if I can help you out with anything. Thank you all for your interest and hoping you've all been safe out there!
r6J6MbS.png
oooh I'd love one! just gotta think of who I'd order.. and I also need sleep asap ; ; if they're still open in the morning I shall snag one!
oooh I'd love one! just gotta think of who I'd order.. and I also need sleep asap ; ; if they're still open in the morning I shall snag one!
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
@Vovina May I get a spot? Your art is absolutely amazing <3 (I hope I filled this out correctly) Art Type: Dragon (coloured). Character: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50144719][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/501448/50144719_350.png[/img][/url] Description: There's a lot of lore for Scripa, but her most defining characteristic in my mind is her power, and her will to claim more. Extra notes: Scripa's pearl, her soul, is fake.
@Vovina

May I get a spot? Your art is absolutely amazing <3 (I hope I filled this out correctly)

Art Type: Dragon (coloured).
Character: 50144719_350.png
Description: There's a lot of lore for Scripa, but her most defining characteristic in my mind is her power, and her will to claim more.
Extra notes: Scripa's pearl, her soul, is fake.
@Fellefan Hello there and thanks so much for your interest! <3 I can definitely hold a slot for you, hoping you got a good rest! Please feel free to fill out the form when you're ready~

@NoxxoN Yes of course, I've got you down in the second slot, and thank you for your order! <3 Scripa is so lovely, I'd love to draw her for you (and gosh her lore and story you have there in her bio is amazing). Did you want me to include her fake pearl in the bust for you as well? I'd ask for a slight extra to add it and a claw/arm (+$5 USD) if that sounds okay!

Your total in that case would be $50 USD for a dragon pencil bust + color~ Or $45 USD if you'd just like the head + neck areas for her.

I will have the first order to work through, but after that, should have a rough pose sketch ready for you and will check in to make sure everything looks okay. From there if it's good to continue, I'll ask for your paypal information and send the invoice, then finish her up. ^__^

Thank you both and I look forward to working on your coms for you!
@Fellefan Hello there and thanks so much for your interest! <3 I can definitely hold a slot for you, hoping you got a good rest! Please feel free to fill out the form when you're ready~

@NoxxoN Yes of course, I've got you down in the second slot, and thank you for your order! <3 Scripa is so lovely, I'd love to draw her for you (and gosh her lore and story you have there in her bio is amazing). Did you want me to include her fake pearl in the bust for you as well? I'd ask for a slight extra to add it and a claw/arm (+$5 USD) if that sounds okay!

Your total in that case would be $50 USD for a dragon pencil bust + color~ Or $45 USD if you'd just like the head + neck areas for her.

I will have the first order to work through, but after that, should have a rough pose sketch ready for you and will check in to make sure everything looks okay. From there if it's good to continue, I'll ask for your paypal information and send the invoice, then finish her up. ^__^

Thank you both and I look forward to working on your coms for you!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina thank you for holding, that's very kind of you! ;u; [b]Art Type: [/b] dragon bust, colored. [b]Character: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45872839][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/458729/45872839_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Description: [/b] he's an experiment created by a mad scientist, he is mpre machine than dragon at this point and runs on fuel (the capsule liquid) and electricity. he doesn't really have any personality yet, so whatever you make will be canon! aka; artist's choice haha [b]Extra notes:[/b] could you include most oh his shouler so the power reactor and numberplate are included? those are only on his left side. the lightning halo does not need to be a halo, it is just to give him even more sparks of electricity emenating from him. though I would prefer his mane I know you don't like to draw fur, so you're free to redesign parts of him to your comfort!
@Vovina
thank you for holding, that's very kind of you! ;u;

Art Type:
dragon bust, colored.

Character:
45872839_350.png

Description:
he's an experiment created by a mad scientist, he is mpre machine than dragon at this point and runs on fuel (the capsule liquid) and electricity.
he doesn't really have any personality yet, so whatever you make will be canon! aka; artist's choice haha

Extra notes:
could you include most oh his shouler so the power reactor and numberplate are included? those are only on his left side.
the lightning halo does not need to be a halo, it is just to give him even more sparks of electricity emenating from him.
though I would prefer his mane I know you don't like to draw fur, so you're free to redesign parts of him to your comfort!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
@Fellefan No problem at all and thank you for your order! <3 And gosh, I absolutely love 02, and am excited to be able to draw a mech dragon! I can absolutely include his shoulder with the reactor and number plate on the left side and his mane, as well as the electricity emanating from him around.

Your total for a dragon pencil bust + color will be $45 USD. Please expect a PM from me within a couple days time with a rough sketch for you to approve for the pose. If everything looks okay to continue from there I'll ask for your paypal information and get him finished up for you!

Thanks again and I plan to start sketching him today! :D
@Fellefan No problem at all and thank you for your order! <3 And gosh, I absolutely love 02, and am excited to be able to draw a mech dragon! I can absolutely include his shoulder with the reactor and number plate on the left side and his mane, as well as the electricity emanating from him around.

Your total for a dragon pencil bust + color will be $45 USD. Please expect a PM from me within a couple days time with a rough sketch for you to approve for the pose. If everything looks okay to continue from there I'll ask for your paypal information and get him finished up for you!

Thanks again and I plan to start sketching him today! :D
r6J6MbS.png
woo lovely :'D I'm so excited to get him some well deserved art, I just know he'll be amazing in your style! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
woo lovely :'D I'm so excited to get him some well deserved art, I just know he'll be amazing in your style!
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37