Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Words Among the Waves: Words & Codes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NerdyDragon
I managed to find the bio on my computer, and I'll send it to you once my email can be persuaded, threatened, or bribed to give up the documents.
@NerdyDragon
I managed to find the bio on my computer, and I'll send it to you once my email can be persuaded, threatened, or bribed to give up the documents.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@NerdyDragon
Here's your bio!!!!!!! It took a hefty amount of gold and some threatning with disintegration, but I finally rescued the documents from the foul and treacherous lair of my email.
Bio for Wisp

Wisp was hatched in Fire Flight, as the daughter of royalty in the Blacksand Annex. There she was raised, pampered with anything she wanted except freedom to travel. Her parents wanted her to succeed them and become ruler after them. But Wisp only wanted some adventure and excitement, instead of endless dull lessons on how to rule and how to be polite. She ran away at the age of 20, on the day that she was to be crowned queen. The young Snapper fled to Lightning Flight, an ever-shifting place of lightning and excitement. While there, she wandered, not quite settling down. During her stay at an inn, there was an accident. Wisp got angry that someone was trying to sell her a tour through a swamp and wouldn’t take no for an answer. She suddenly burst into flames, become a massive burning dragon and catching the inn alight instantly. Wisp burned out, regenerating after the fire. Only a few dragons died that night, but it happened again and again. Finally, the Snapper fled to the Lightning Farm, falling in with a clan and staying there. She told them her secret, and they accepted her for it. But Wisp still lives in fear of accidentally killing one of the dragons who have become her family.
@NerdyDragon
Here's your bio!!!!!!! It took a hefty amount of gold and some threatning with disintegration, but I finally rescued the documents from the foul and treacherous lair of my email.
Bio for Wisp

Wisp was hatched in Fire Flight, as the daughter of royalty in the Blacksand Annex. There she was raised, pampered with anything she wanted except freedom to travel. Her parents wanted her to succeed them and become ruler after them. But Wisp only wanted some adventure and excitement, instead of endless dull lessons on how to rule and how to be polite. She ran away at the age of 20, on the day that she was to be crowned queen. The young Snapper fled to Lightning Flight, an ever-shifting place of lightning and excitement. While there, she wandered, not quite settling down. During her stay at an inn, there was an accident. Wisp got angry that someone was trying to sell her a tour through a swamp and wouldn’t take no for an answer. She suddenly burst into flames, become a massive burning dragon and catching the inn alight instantly. Wisp burned out, regenerating after the fire. Only a few dragons died that night, but it happened again and again. Finally, the Snapper fled to the Lightning Farm, falling in with a clan and staying there. She told them her secret, and they accepted her for it. But Wisp still lives in fear of accidentally killing one of the dragons who have become her family.
@aquacoral

THANK YOU!

And tell that low life email of yours to get itself together. It sickens me.
@aquacoral

THANK YOU!

And tell that low life email of yours to get itself together. It sickens me.
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@NerdyDragon
I know! It loathes me, and attempts to halt or confiscate the precious documents that passes through its domain at all times. :DDDD
@NerdyDragon
I know! It loathes me, and attempts to halt or confiscate the precious documents that passes through its domain at all times. :DDDD
Boop
Boop
I would like to be added as an affiliate
I would like to be added as an affiliate
...|\==/|......C\
=(.0.w.0.)=__\\
....\~~~~~~~~\
.....|~~~~~~~~|
......\.|.|``````|.|
.......U U..........UU
@Aquacoral
Quote:
STORY FORM
What would you like the story to be about?: My Clan (Starwater Clan)
Is is centered around any particular dragon or dragons?: Nah
Any particular genre?: None
Do you have any specific things you would like me to add?: Fancy dividers and side banners

Thank you!
@Aquacoral
Quote:
STORY FORM
What would you like the story to be about?: My Clan (Starwater Clan)
Is is centered around any particular dragon or dragons?: Nah
Any particular genre?: None
Do you have any specific things you would like me to add?: Fancy dividers and side banners

Thank you!
21403.png
NocteLucerna

she/her
light flight
@dragons2266
I'll get right on it!
@dragons2266
I'll get right on it!
@Aquacoral

Thank you! :)
@Aquacoral

Thank you! :)
21403.png
NocteLucerna

she/her
light flight
Hope this works! If it doesn't, just tell me and I'll write something else. For this, payment will be 55000t. I take mixed payments or you can pay in gems. The exchange rate is posted in the main post. Thanks for visiting Words Among the Waves! (The code is all in the next post. Just copy and paste it into wherever) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/c704f79a6c16f13c4350bdcc5f30be4a/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po6_400.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/d4433d79054bbfd10188aa8adbc5d93d/tumblr_inline_nvcxkgf0sA1r7qfkn_75sq.png[/img][color=#2412b4][size=6]The Starwater Clan[/color][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/d4433d79054bbfd10188aa8adbc5d93d/tumblr_inline_nvcxkgf0sA1r7qfkn_75sq.png[/img][/size][/center] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/c704f79a6c16f13c4350bdcc5f30be4a/tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po6_400.png[/img][/center] [columns][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/4c0aa66a65fc4a5883f0cb945be9a011/tumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/4c0aa66a65fc4a5883f0cb945be9a011/tumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.png[/img][nextcol]As you soar over Tsunami Flats, your sharp eyes catch on the shape of a white iridescent/rose crackle Skydancer male below. Curious, you spiral down. You've been traveling for days, and haven't been able to catch up on the latest news such as who holds Dominance or if there are any storms. Perhaps they'll know something? The Skydancer jumps as you land with a thump, whipping his head around. His white Aviator's scarf flutters behind him, in the faint salt-scented breeze. "Hello," He greets you cautiously. "Hello!" You reply. "I'm Pilot," The Skydancer introduces himself. "Nice to meet you. I'm looking for the Starwater Clan of Water Flight? I have a delivery for them," You explain, shifting your folded wings slightly to adjust the package on your back. "I'm a member of the Starwater Clan. I can take you to them." Pilot starts walking away, and you hurry after him. [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/c7a34c210da25689d0203e197039d866/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png[/img][/center] You follow Pilot up to an inlet, where the Skydancer leads you into a half-submerged cave entrance. Inside, you blink hard several times as your eyes adjust to the sudden darkness. A large natural cave gapes around you, with the floor covered in a layer of water that's only a few claw-lengths deep and is barely enough to reach over your talons. A lovely Emerald/Silver Guardian female is standing nearby, beside an Obsidian Iri/Denim Shim/White Underbelly Wildclaw female. "Matriarch Ocean, Guardian Midnight. This Courier says that she has a delivery for you," Pilot explained in response to the curious looks that the pair cast at you. "Ah. Welcome, then, to the Starwater Clan. I am Ocean, matriarch of the clan, and this is Midnight, the Guardian of the Clan," The Guardian introduces herself and her companion. "Guardian?" You ask. "Guardian. Midnight protects the clan. She is gifted with magic, and maintains the extensive magical wards that help keep us safe," Ocean explains. "An interesting and vital position. It is an honor to meet you." You direct your words to Midnight, who merely nods gracefully in thanks. You slip the package off of your back, passing it over to Ocean. "This was mistakenly addressed to the Everbloom Gardens, and got lost in the mail," You say with a sheepish grin. "Thank you," Ocean replies. "If you'll excuse me, I must get this put away." You nod as she makes her way into the tunnels that honeycomb the yellowish stone. "Would you like to see the rest of the clan home?" Midnight asks. "Yes, please! I love seeing different lairs," You accept happily. "Follow me, and I'll have someone show you around." You follow the Wildclaw, waving goodbye to Pilot. [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/c7a34c210da25689d0203e197039d866/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png[/img][/center] Midnight stops in front of a cave that has runes scratched into a flat patch of wall near the entrance. They read 'Patchwork'. [i]Patchwork? Is that a name?[/i] You wonder. A Coal/Soil Piebald Nocturne poked his head out, a smile curving across his face. "Hello! Who's this? A visitor!" He dropped from the ceiling, where he had been hanging. "I'm Patchwork. Nice to meet you." He holds out an eager claw. You shake it, still a little startled from his sudden appearance and hyper attitude. "Could you show our visitor around? I have important Guardian duties to attend to," Midnight requested politely. Patchwork snorted. "Important Guardian duties? Is that your code for 'read the latest Roar of the Hainu novel'?" Midnight cast a glare at him for a moment before sweeping proudly away, an effect slightly ruined by stepping in a puddle of seawater. The entire lair was rather damp, a sideffect of excess moisture from the sea air. Patchwork started down the tunnel, calling for you to follow. [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/c7a34c210da25689d0203e197039d866/tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png[/img][/center] "The Starwater Clan has only been around for a few months at most. We aren't very large, but at the time of our formation, a prophecy was delivered by a traveling Seer. We were prophesied to be a Nature Clan, and that prophecy had to be fulfilled. Matriarch Ocean was the only one to hear of the Seer's prediction, and all of us were conflicted over what we should do. Some said we should go, others that we should stay, and still others urged to ignore the Seer's prophecy, but move to another place. I was one of those who wished to stay, as was Midnight. We loved this place, which is why we settled here. After lengthy debate, Ocean ruled that we would stay here, for how long, no one knew. But as you can see, we're still here!" Patchwork finished his lesson on the clan history, halting before the exit to the clan home. "Thank you, Patchwork," You say with a smile. "You are most welcome!" The Nocturne grins toothily, a slightly frightening expression, save for the fact that his tongue was poking out slightly. "I'm afraid I must be going. Chances are, Edgar will want me to deliver more messages. It was nice to meet you!" "Bye!" Patchwork called happily after you as you exit the home of the Starwater Clan and take off into the clear blue sky. [nextcol] [center][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/4c0aa66a65fc4a5883f0cb945be9a011/tumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.png[/img][img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/4c0aa66a65fc4a5883f0cb945be9a011/tumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.png[/img] [/center][size=2]Coded and written by Aquacoral #158400[/size]
Hope this works! If it doesn't, just tell me and I'll write something else. For this, payment will be 55000t. I take mixed payments or you can pay in gems. The exchange rate is posted in the main post. Thanks for visiting Words Among the Waves! (The code is all in the next post. Just copy and paste it into wherever)
tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po6_400.png
tumblr_inline_nvcxkgf0sA1r7qfkn_75sq.pngThe Starwater Clantumblr_inline_nvcxkgf0sA1r7qfkn_75sq.png
tumblr_nr4pdbmimT1scno6po6_400.png
tumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.png

tumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.png
As you soar over Tsunami Flats, your sharp eyes catch on the shape of a white iridescent/rose crackle Skydancer male below. Curious, you spiral down. You've been traveling for days, and haven't been able to catch up on the latest news such as who holds Dominance or if there are any storms. Perhaps they'll know something? The Skydancer jumps as you land with a thump, whipping his head around. His white Aviator's scarf flutters behind him, in the faint salt-scented breeze. "Hello," He greets you cautiously. "Hello!" You reply. "I'm Pilot," The Skydancer introduces himself. "Nice to meet you. I'm looking for the Starwater Clan of Water Flight? I have a delivery for them," You explain, shifting your folded wings slightly to adjust the package on your back. "I'm a member of the Starwater Clan. I can take you to them." Pilot starts walking away, and you hurry after him.
tumblr_nqyzrfjqhw1uzc8vbo10_250.png
You follow Pilot up to an inlet, where the Skydancer leads you into a half-submerged cave entrance. Inside, you blink hard several times as your eyes adjust to the sudden darkness. A large natural cave gapes around you, with the floor covered in a layer of water that's only a few claw-lengths deep and is barely enough to reach over your talons. A lovely Emerald/Silver Guardian female is standing nearby, beside an Obsidian Iri/Denim Shim/White Underbelly Wildclaw female. "Matriarch Ocean, Guardian Midnight. This Courier says that she has a delivery for you," Pilot explained in response to the curious looks that the pair cast at you. "Ah. Welcome, then, to the Starwater Clan. I am Ocean, matriarch of the clan, and this is Midnight, the Guardian of the Clan," The Guardian introduces herself and her companion. "Guardian?" You ask. "Guardian. Midnight protects the clan. She is gifted with magic, and maintains the extensive magical wards that help keep us safe," Ocean explains. "An interesting and vital position. It is an honor to meet you." You direct your words to Midnight, who merely nods gracefully in thanks. You slip the package off of your back, passing it over to Ocean. "This was mistakenly addressed to the Everbloom Gardens, and got lost in the mail," You say with a sheepish grin. "Thank you," Ocean replies. "If you'll excuse me, I must get this put away." You nod as she makes her way into the tunnels that honeycomb the yellowish stone. "Would you like to see the rest of the clan home?" Midnight asks. "Yes, please! I love seeing different lairs," You accept happily. "Follow me, and I'll have someone show you around." You follow the Wildclaw, waving goodbye to Pilot.
Midnight stops in front of a cave that has runes scratched into a flat patch of wall near the entrance. They read 'Patchwork'. Patchwork? Is that a name? You wonder. A Coal/Soil Piebald Nocturne poked his head out, a smile curving across his face. "Hello! Who's this? A visitor!" He dropped from the ceiling, where he had been hanging. "I'm Patchwork. Nice to meet you." He holds out an eager claw. You shake it, still a little startled from his sudden appearance and hyper attitude. "Could you show our visitor around? I have important Guardian duties to attend to," Midnight requested politely. Patchwork snorted. "Important Guardian duties? Is that your code for 'read the latest Roar of the Hainu novel'?" Midnight cast a glare at him for a moment before sweeping proudly away, an effect slightly ruined by stepping in a puddle of seawater. The entire lair was rather damp, a sideffect of excess moisture from the sea air. Patchwork started down the tunnel, calling for you to follow.
"The Starwater Clan has only been around for a few months at most. We aren't very large, but at the time of our formation, a prophecy was delivered by a traveling Seer. We were prophesied to be a Nature Clan, and that prophecy had to be fulfilled. Matriarch Ocean was the only one to hear of the Seer's prediction, and all of us were conflicted over what we should do. Some said we should go, others that we should stay, and still others urged to ignore the Seer's prophecy, but move to another place. I was one of those who wished to stay, as was Midnight. We loved this place, which is why we settled here. After lengthy debate, Ocean ruled that we would stay here, for how long, no one knew. But as you can see, we're still here!" Patchwork finished his lesson on the clan history, halting before the exit to the clan home. "Thank you, Patchwork," You say with a smile. "You are most welcome!" The Nocturne grins toothily, a slightly frightening expression, save for the fact that his tongue was poking out slightly. "I'm afraid I must be going. Chances are, Edgar will want me to deliver more messages. It was nice to meet you!" "Bye!" Patchwork called happily after you as you exit the home of the Starwater Clan and take off into the clear blue sky.

tumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.pngtumblr_inline_nll484ViKx1qg2i5p_400.png
Coded and written by Aquacoral #158400
1 2 3 4 5 6 7