Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | GRAND REOPENING!- The Blazoning Booth
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53
Ohhhh my goodness, FR heraldry?? This is incredible, I love the concept and your art is fantastic! I don't have the cash (dragon or irl) to order at the moment, but I'm bookmarking your shop for later, and in the meantime I just wanted to let you know how much I love it~
Ohhhh my goodness, FR heraldry?? This is incredible, I love the concept and your art is fantastic! I don't have the cash (dragon or irl) to order at the moment, but I'm bookmarking your shop for later, and in the meantime I just wanted to let you know how much I love it~
sywhNpv.pngg4DcSLb.gifjAHIB2J.png
@AngryAncalagon Whoa this is some bloody amazing work @_@ Could you put me on your pinglist for open slots if you have one?
@AngryAncalagon Whoa this is some bloody amazing work @_@ Could you put me on your pinglist for open slots if you have one?
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Kuroida Sure thing! :) Added you, and eek, thank you very much!

@scribblingface <3 Aaaah, thank you very much! I'm at your service whenever you return!
@Kuroida Sure thing! :) Added you, and eek, thank you very much!

@scribblingface <3 Aaaah, thank you very much! I'm at your service whenever you return!
knotbannermirror_verdigirs1_by_cenobitesquid-dbxu8sw.png
@AngryAncalagon hello, saw your post from tumblr. can you add me to the pinglist when you're open? i definitely need one lateeeerrr >_>
@AngryAncalagon hello, saw your post from tumblr. can you add me to the pinglist when you're open? i definitely need one lateeeerrr >_>
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@AngryAncalagon I have a question about a possible slight variation on one of the small crests. I understand that you're closed for new orders at the moment, so no worries if you don't answer now; I'd just like to have an idea in mind of A) whether this is something I can have done, and B) just how much I need to save to get it. :)

I would be interested in getting one of the Nocturne small crests to use as a badge in several of my dragons' bios. Would it be all right with you if I were to use just one such design in several bios? (They would be all my level 25 Nocturnes; I'm working on having at least one of each element fully leveled.)

What I'd want specifically would be one of a shadow/shadow/maize (can be basic/basic/underbelly) nocturne, with the words "The Rookery" at the bottom. Ideally, I'd like to get two versions: one with the word "Member" at the top, and another with "Captain," but that may depend on pricing.

So, is that something that you would be willing to do, and if so, what would the price be?

Thank you for your time either way. I LOVE these designs. :)
@AngryAncalagon I have a question about a possible slight variation on one of the small crests. I understand that you're closed for new orders at the moment, so no worries if you don't answer now; I'd just like to have an idea in mind of A) whether this is something I can have done, and B) just how much I need to save to get it. :)

I would be interested in getting one of the Nocturne small crests to use as a badge in several of my dragons' bios. Would it be all right with you if I were to use just one such design in several bios? (They would be all my level 25 Nocturnes; I'm working on having at least one of each element fully leveled.)

What I'd want specifically would be one of a shadow/shadow/maize (can be basic/basic/underbelly) nocturne, with the words "The Rookery" at the bottom. Ideally, I'd like to get two versions: one with the word "Member" at the top, and another with "Captain," but that may depend on pricing.

So, is that something that you would be willing to do, and if so, what would the price be?

Thank you for your time either way. I LOVE these designs. :)
sW60m2f.png
@AngryAncalagon May I be added to the pinglist, please? :D My dragons need heraldry, and this is awesome.
@AngryAncalagon May I be added to the pinglist, please? :D My dragons need heraldry, and this is awesome.
@turntechstrider
These look very cool! Pinging myself so I can find this again when I have some spare treasure.
@turntechstrider
These look very cool! Pinging myself so I can find this again when I have some spare treasure.
@Pandonkey -- That would be fine! :D In general I don't mind doing small modifications like that; the only thing I'm steering clear of for the moment is drawing apparel on the crests because that would be A) fiddly work, and B) potentially way too time consuming to be worthwhile. But a text addition would be extremely doable. So far I've been charging about $7 bucks extra (or the equivalent in gems/treasure/trade) per modification.

Hope that helps! :3 I should be opening slots again in the next few days. (and thanks very much! <3)
@Pandonkey -- That would be fine! :D In general I don't mind doing small modifications like that; the only thing I'm steering clear of for the moment is drawing apparel on the crests because that would be A) fiddly work, and B) potentially way too time consuming to be worthwhile. But a text addition would be extremely doable. So far I've been charging about $7 bucks extra (or the equivalent in gems/treasure/trade) per modification.

Hope that helps! :3 I should be opening slots again in the next few days. (and thanks very much! <3)
knotbannermirror_verdigirs1_by_cenobitesquid-dbxu8sw.png
@AngryAncalagon I have two orders for you! Please let me know if I messed anything up or forgot anything! [quote]“[b]SMALL DRAGON CREST” ORDER FORM:[/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Guardian Rampant [b]Color and Gene Info:[/b] Plague flight, Violet Iridescent / Midnight Shimmer / Silver Underbelly [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4017722] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/40178/4017722_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]*Payment Type*:[/b] Paypal; $7 USD[/quote] [quote]“[b]SMALL DRAGON CREST” ORDER FORM:[/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] Guardian Rampant [b]Color and Gene Info:[/b] Nature flight, Azure Iridescent / Jungle Shimmer / Black Underbelly [b]Reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4568938] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45690/4568938_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]*Payment Type*: [/b]Paypal; $7 USD[/quote]
@AngryAncalagon I have two orders for you! Please let me know if I messed anything up or forgot anything!
Quote:
SMALL DRAGON CREST” ORDER FORM:

Commission Type: Guardian Rampant

Color and Gene Info: Plague flight, Violet Iridescent / Midnight Shimmer / Silver Underbelly

Reference:

4017722_350.png

*Payment Type*: Paypal; $7 USD
Quote:
SMALL DRAGON CREST” ORDER FORM:

Commission Type: Guardian Rampant

Color and Gene Info: Nature flight, Azure Iridescent / Jungle Shimmer / Black Underbelly

Reference:

4568938_350.png

*Payment Type*: Paypal; $7 USD
@AngryAncalagon Thank you! I'm going to have to save up a bit first, so I'll check back later on. :)
@AngryAncalagon Thank you! I'm going to have to save up a bit first, so I'll check back later on. :)
sW60m2f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 52 53